-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:59:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  George Zimmerman declared not guilty of second-degree murder
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: George Zimmerman declared not guilty of second-degree murder  (Read 149650 times)
18thofMay
Smiley Smile Associate

Goin to the beach

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: November 26, 2013, 09:29:15 PM »

REally?

It’s like he hired a fashion consultant and told her to make him look “punchable.”
Some Guy, 2012
"Donald Trump makes Mike Love look like an asshole"
Me ,2015.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 26, 2013, 09:38:36 PM »

Bean, I respect the hell out of you but I think Zimmerman really has messed up his life without Obama being a factor.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Rocky Raccoon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 26, 2013, 09:49:47 PM »

The Trayvon Martin case wasn't an issue because of race.  That was definitely a factor but it was mostly about how Zimmerman obviously killed him with zero motive and somehow got away with it.  Maybe the jury wasn't racially biased but they were definitely biased in some way, there is absolutely no reason why Zimmerman should not be in prison right now.

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 26, 2013, 10:50:27 PM »

Is your head seriously so far up your own ass that you even make beating a woman a political issue to attack liberals from?

That's utterly disgusting.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 10:56:29 PM by Bubbly Waves » Logged
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 26, 2013, 11:22:41 PM »

The Trayvon Martin case wasn't an issue because of race.  That was definitely a factor but it was mostly about how Zimmerman obviously killed him with zero motive and somehow got away with it.  Maybe the jury wasn't racially biased but they were definitely biased in some way, there is absolutely no reason why Zimmerman should not be in prison right now.

Well there is and that's that they tried to pin a racially motivated murder one charge on him rather than going with the manslaughter charge he was clearly guilty of.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 27, 2013, 06:51:41 AM »

Is your head seriously so far up your own ass that you even make beating a woman a political issue to attack liberals from?

O' boy.   LOL  What I find endlessly fascinating is one's ability to blame me for the disgusting things that others do.  Never ceases to amaze me.

I didn't make anything a political issue.  They did.  Obama and the Leftwing hate machine used the Trayvon case to gear up the race-machine, Bubbly.  It's called the Race-card.  You've heard of it, correct?  It's a political device.  A very powerful one.  And it was deployed, very systematically (as detailed throughout this thread by myself and others) for the Trayvon case.

However, it was a botched operation.  And a very teachable moment as a result.  Basically, things began to unravel from the start -- when it turned out that Zimmerman was not white but... hispanic?   Shocked  So the media went into rescue mode, dreaming up one of the saddest (yet comical, to me) rescues ever.  They just called him a "white hispanic."  Wow.  Brilliant!  Maybe people wouldn't notice.

Bubbley, seriously -- all joking aside.  I could never, in my life, come up with something so banana-brained as that.  "White Hispanic."  LOL  So please, when you talk about heads being up azzes... please, don't.  Not today. 

Nevertheless... the whole charade continued.  NBC edited the 911 tape.  Got busted doing so.  Obama came to the rescue:  "If I had a son...he'd a looked like Trayvon."  Which only implicated the Left's motives in the game.  It was a farce.  All the King's horses couldn't make Zimmerman a race-monster.  The case was blown, literally.  Zimmerman actually walked, beat his gal.  And... silence.  No concern for the woman.

Ahhh!

Jason
« Reply #231 on: November 27, 2013, 07:18:48 AM »

The Trayvon Martin case wasn't an issue because of race.  That was definitely a factor but it was mostly about how Zimmerman obviously killed him with zero motive and somehow got away with it.  Maybe the jury wasn't racially biased but they were definitely biased in some way, there is absolutely no reason why Zimmerman should not be in prison right now.

Well there is and that's that they tried to pin a racially motivated murder one charge on him rather than going with the manslaughter charge he was clearly guilty of.

This. The public outcry made the prosecution go full mentally handicapped person. If he was charged with some form of manslaughter, he would easily have been found guilty. But murder? Nope. Justice WAS served when he was found not guilty of second-degree murder. It just wasn't the justice the angry mob wanted. Now, if he had been found guilty of manslaughter, justice still would have been served, but it wouldn't have been the justice the OTHER angry mob wanted...

When court cases because a cause celebre, it effectively becomes impossible to keep an objective position. This is like the O.J. Simpson case of this generation. Mired in controversy and legal baloney.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 07:23:12 AM by The Real Beach Boy » Logged
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 27, 2013, 10:35:45 AM »

O' boy.   LOL  What I find endlessly fascinating is one's ability to blame me for the disgusting things that others do.  Never ceases to amaze me.

I didn't make anything a political issue.  They did.  Obama and the Leftwing hate machine used the Trayvon case to gear up the race-machine, Bubbly.  It's called the Race-card.  You've heard of it, correct?  It's a political device.  A very powerful one.  And it was deployed, very systematically (as detailed throughout this thread by myself and others) for the Trayvon case.

However, it was a botched operation.  And a very teachable moment as a result.  Basically, things began to unravel from the start -- when it turned out that Zimmerman was not white but... hispanic?   Shocked  So the media went into rescue mode, dreaming up one of the saddest (yet comical, to me) rescues ever.  They just called him a "white hispanic."  Wow.  Brilliant!  Maybe people wouldn't notice.

Bubbley, seriously -- all joking aside.  I could never, in my life, come up with something so banana-brained as that.  "White Hispanic."  LOL  So please, when you talk about heads being up azzes... please, don't.  Not today. 

Nevertheless... the whole charade continued.  NBC edited the 911 tape.  Got busted doing so.  Obama came to the rescue:  "If I had a son...he'd a looked like Trayvon."  Which only implicated the Left's motives in the game.  It was a farce.  All the King's horses couldn't make Zimmerman a race-monster.  The case was blown, literally.  Zimmerman actually walked, beat his gal.  And... silence.  No concern for the woman.

Ahhh!

Sure, yeah, opinions and viewpoints and whatnot.

Just tell me that you know what he did to that woman was wrong.
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 27, 2013, 11:59:47 AM »

It's obvious, Mr.Z beat her up as an act of self defence, he clearly feared for his life and so had no choice but to 'stand his ground'.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Rocky Raccoon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 27, 2013, 12:56:49 PM »

I'm not a big fan of Obama either but I'm not sure I see what was wrong with his statements on Trayvon Martin.  I actually thought it was a great speech.  You know he would have been chastised by the media if he hadn't made such a statement.  People all over the country were distressed with how the Florida law was treating this case, I don't see why the President shouldn't weigh in.

Heysaboda
Smiley Smile Associate

Son, don't wait till the break of day....

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 27, 2013, 04:10:58 PM »

Not guilty by reason of inanity???

Evil

Son, don't wait till the break of day 'cause you know how time fades away......
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 27, 2013, 07:29:13 PM »

I'm not a big fan of Obama either but I'm not sure I see what was wrong with his statements on Trayvon Martin.  I actually thought it was a great speech.  You know he would have been chastised by the media if he hadn't made such a statement.  People all over the country were distressed with how the Florida law was treating this case, I don't see why the President shouldn't weigh in.

But Trayvon looking like the son Obama never had has f*** all to do with anything and he should have known better than trying to drag the case down to such a personal level.

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 27, 2013, 08:56:08 PM »

But Trayvon looking like the son Obama never had has f*** all to do with anything and he should have known better than trying to drag the case down to such a personal level.

Yes.  But I can see both sides.  He probably shouldn't have said that, but that's only if we're talking about an off-the-cuff remark.  That's an important distinction.  Someone in his position needs to keep "off-the-cuff" stuff in check -- I agree with that.  A President's words have resonance.  And consequence.

But it's also not completely weird for him to think that.  He doesn't have a son.  And maybe that's a very personal thing to him.  So, if it was an off-the-cuff, emotion-got-the-better-of-him, thing.  Then yes.  Shame on him for breaking character and interjecting himself so personally in an open investigation -- AS PRESIDENT.  Not at all professional -- but understandable, to a human degree.

However.  I don't think it was off-the-cuff.   Wink

Usually, very little gets said in a Presidential press conference (of much value) that isn't on message.  Not with this turkey.  Everything is test-driven and wiped by the azzes of forty people.  He's a very on script President.  Hence the teleprompter jokes.  Which aren't jokes about his intelligence or speaking ability -- they're about his repetitive mannequin rigidity, reliance to script, which leads to a lack of honesty, trust and transparency.

Here's why I think he said it.  He needed to make it about him.  He was running for President in 2012.  And didn't have a positive agenda.  No Hope posters.  Yes We Can?  Naah.. not this time.  But exploiting racial unrest would allow him to mine the vein of white guilt.  Like butter, white guilt greases the ballot box.  So, the plan was to stoke racial strife for Obama's reelection.

Sad as that is, it actually gets funny.  I suppose someone at campaign headquarters, assigned some grub to comb newspapers, big and small, in the South.  Think swing state.  And they came across a headline one morning and said "BAM!  We'll use this.  Call NBC."  Assuming Zimmerman was white (his name was Zimmerman).   Cheesy   (Sorry... I'm laughing at the DNC idiots who think like this.  And dream this stuff up.  And the dotes they pay to do this stuff).

Anyway, the story was found and the narrative was set.  Some guy named George Zimmerman committed a racial hate-crime against an African American.  In the South.  Period.  Film at 11. They ran with it.  The campaign of Hope was now the campaign of Hate.  The machine was off n' running:  NBC edited the tape, like good soldiers, to make it sound like profiling.  Obama, on cue, inserted his ugly mug in the story "that was my son!"  BAM.  Done.  His son.  Killed by America's sin.  Surreal and unsettling, I agree... but there it is.  White guilt for Obama.  However...

Americans don't naturally want to believe their country is this bad.  Not like this.  This is gross.  Not a positive, feel-good story.  And Obama's comments gave away the goose.  Even if people didn't put two-and-two together, they still found Obama's comments unsettling and strange.  And the story just started to fall apart.  Then NBC got busted with the tape edit.  And it was OVER.

Feeling it was his job to save the dying narrative, Obama then dropped this turd:  "It could have been me, 35 years ago."  Remember that one?  That was embarrassing.  I was just as surprised as everyone that he continued to put his face on this.  Especially as the charade was crumbling.  But he was desperate, and wanted to win that election.  Racial riots are just part of the price.  America at war with itself is just a small price to pay for his political victory.  Because, he needs power.  Likes power.  Wanted that job with the power.

Americans be damned.  Racial harmony -- damned.  You -- damned.  Me -- damned.   LOL

« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 08:01:48 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

Pinder's Gone To Kokomo And Back Again
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 29, 2013, 01:25:46 PM »

Yes.  But I can see both sides.  He probably shouldn't have said that, but that's only if we're talking about an off-the-cuff remark.  That's an important distinction.  Someone in his position needs to keep "off-the-cuff" stuff in check -- I agree with that.  A President's words have resonance.  And consequence.

But it's also not completely weird for him to think that.  He doesn't have a son.  And maybe that's a very personal thing to him.  So, if it was an off-the-cuff, emotion-got-the-better-of-him, thing.  Then yes.  Shame on him for breaking character and interjecting himself so personally in an open investigation -- AS PRESIDENT.  Not at all professional -- but understandable, to a human degree.

However.  I don't think it was off-the-cuff.   Wink

Usually, very little gets said in a Presidential press conference (of much value) that isn't on message.  Not with this turkey.  Everything is test-driven and wiped by the azzes of forty people.  He's a very on script President.  Hence the teleprompter jokes.  Which aren't jokes about his intelligence or speaking ability -- they're about his repetitive mannequin rigidity, reliance to script, which leads to a lack of honesty, trust and transparency.

Here's why I think he said it.  He needed to make it about him.  He was running for President in 2012.  And didn't have a positive agenda.  No Hope posters.  Yes We Can?  Naah.. not this time.  But exploiting racial unrest would allow him to mine the vein of white guilt.  Like butter, white guilt greases the ballot box.  So, the plan was to stoke racial strife for Obama's reelection.

Sad as that is, it actually gets funny.  I suppose someone at campaign headquarters, assigned some grub to comb newspapers, big and small, in the South.  Think swing state.  And they came across a headline one morning and said "BAM!  We'll use this.  Call NBC."  Assuming Zimmerman was white (his name was Zimmerman).   Cheesy   (Sorry... I'm laughing at the DNC idiots who think like this.  And dream this stuff up.  And the dotes they pay to do this stuff).

Anyway, the story was found and the narrative was set.  Some guy named George Zimmerman committed a racial hate-crime against an African American.  In the South.  Period.  Film at 11. They ran with it.  The campaign of Hope was now the campaign of Hate.  The machine was off n' running:  NBC edited the tape, like good soldiers, to make it sound like profiling.  Obama, on cue, inserted his ugly mug in the story "that was my son!"  BAM.  Done.  His son.  Killed by America's sin.  Surreal and unsettling, I agree... but there it is.  White guilt for Obama.  However...

Americans don't naturally want to believe their country is this bad.  Not like this.  This is gross.  Not a positive, feel-good story.  And Obama's comments gave away the goose.  Even if people didn't put two-and-two together, they still found Obama's comments unsettling and strange.  And the story just started to fall apart.  Then NBC got busted with the tape edit.  And it was OVER.

Feeling it was his job to save the dying narrative, Obama then dropped this turd:  "It could have been me, 35 years ago."  Remember that one?  That was embarrassing.  I was just as surprised as everyone that he continued to put his face on this.  Especially as the charade was crumbling.  But he was desperate, and wanted to win that election.  Racial riots are just part of the price.  America at war with itself is just a small price to pay for his political victory.  Because, he needs power.  Likes power.  Wanted that job with the power.

Americans be damned.  Racial harmony -- damned.  You -- damned.  Me -- damned.   LOL

Anyone who knows a single damn thing about US foreign policy going back, oh, 50 years knows very well how rotten their country is, yet it took you until Obama came along to get a clue. Congrats pal! ... Oh, but I keep forgetting: anything awful that Obama had nothing to do with doesn't matter at all. My mistake.

I can't wait for him to leave office so your posts will stop completely because I'm SURE you have better things to do...... I'm sure.....
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 01:35:49 PM by Pinder Goes To Kokomo » Logged
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 30, 2013, 08:26:01 PM »

Anyone who knows a single damn thing about US foreign policy going back, oh, 50 years knows very well how rotten their country is, yet it took you until Obama came along to get a clue. Congrats pal!

Hey Pinder.  What do you mean "Us foreign policy?"  Other than to change the subject -- What does Left Wing self-stimulation of its racial-riot gland (to create Domestic Unrest, leading into the 2012 Presidential Election) -- have to do with US Foreign Policy?  (Please don't answer)

I can't wait for him to leave office so your posts will stop completely because I'm SURE you have better things to do...... I'm sure.....
One trait I share with Communists and Progressives and Leftists is this:  Even after Obama's done admiring himself in the White House mirror -- I will still feel compelled to diminish my adversaries.  Our methods will differ, of course.

Oh, but I keep forgetting: anything awful that Obama had nothing to do with doesn't matter at all. My mistake.

That's just not true.  Awful things -- are awful.  While I'm sure Obama wishes to be responsible for all of them, he's just not that gifted.  Ha.  Regardless of who's involved, I may certainly find something interesting to add and comment on.  I try not to echo common sentiments that are being circulated by the media/sheeple.  However, my comments may certainly be directed at the media/sheeple phenomenon -- which I believe is the beating heart of the Left's War on America.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 08:27:24 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: November 30, 2013, 08:41:45 PM »

edit: eh, not worth it
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 08:46:38 PM by Bubbly Waves » Logged
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 01, 2013, 12:20:12 PM »

edit: eh, not worth it

Agreed

Besides, he's just one more religious fundamentalist kicking at shadows. But at least he's chosen the least effective place (a Beach Boys messageboard) to "diminish his adversaries"  .... So yeah, no need to bother.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 01, 2013, 09:11:02 PM »

I enjoy kicking shadows, yes -- and that makes you my adversary?  Cheesy  
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 09:12:39 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 02, 2013, 01:56:56 AM »

I enjoy kicking shadows, yes -- and that makes you my adversary?  Cheesy  

Fellow Beach Boys fans have to be adversaries here on a Beach Boys message board just because you are a right wing extremist and not everyone else is?  Yeah, that's really mature.

But you can accomplish nothing of your goal except just appearing more and more foolish with each passing day. And it has nothing to do with your "politics" which you couldn't care a damn thing about anyhow. You just enjoy being a bully and having imaginary  "adversaries" to "diminish" because you obviously get zero such fullfinment in the real world... If there was a new civil war, you'd be the first idiot to grab a gun and go shoot your brother or cousin because he's a "lefty" or some such nonsense....
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 02:37:02 AM by Pinder Goes To Kokomo » Logged
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 02, 2013, 03:35:34 PM »

I think you were closer the first time -- that I enjoy kicking shadows.  I really don't care about the cr@p... and kind of enjoy picking apart the cockamamie, twisted reality that is incessantly forced on society -- by a "ruling class" nonetheless, for their own protection, all to keep society preoccupied while they take advantage.  It's fun, like a puzzle.  And yes, for my own amusement.

I mean, c'mon -- white hispanic?  Reeeeally?  Is there anybody else curious -- or with enough of a sense of humor, to pull that string and follow it to some sort of logical conclusion?  I know I'm not the only one.  But, until someone comes up with something better, I'm sticking with my hypothesis.

But yours was good too, Pinder.  Roll Eyes What was it again? -- I'm ready for the "civil war" -- I'm a "bully," and a "religious fundamentalist."  Toss in the "grassy knoll" while you're at it.

Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 02, 2013, 05:10:01 PM »

Hey, I enjoy kicking apart the enforced, twisted reality that is imposed on us too. I guess the only difference is, I don't just blame "Liberals".... and leave it at that. Though I understand how much time and effort you can save in doing so...
And I doubt you're old enough to have been on the grassy knoll, though I wonder if OSD was.....
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: