gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681220 Posts in 27630 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 29, 2024, 03:35:25 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 112 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MiC up for order on Amazon, August release  (Read 444453 times)
AndrewHickey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 11, 2013, 12:18:07 PM »

@Ram4

You are of course absolutely right. Using compact discs as the medium of distribution is nothing but brain dead. The CD capacity is limited to 74 minutes (or whatever, plus the songs need to be burned into the disc). Why limit yourself like that? You do not even have to decide how many CD:s the box should contain, because CD:s are obsolete and there should be no box. Typewriters are also obsolete.

Hey, Capitol Records. There is something called THE INTERNET.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

An actual majority of music purchases are still made on physical media.

The Smiley Smile ignore function: http://andrewhickey.info/the-smiley-smile-ignore-button-sort-of/
Most recent update 03/12/15
Matt Bielewicz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 11, 2013, 12:18:53 PM »

I love their music, regardless of it's banality and regardless of how embarrassing it is for them. We know so much about them that they cannot really believe they can keep secrets. The fans know more or less everyhting about the music, so providing a download service would be just fine. Then Brian won't have to worry about Marilyn hearing 'Marilyn Rovell' on the radio anytime soon.

But - and this point keeps being made - you can *have* 'Marilyn Rovell'. You can have it now. *I* have it (somewhere...). The same is not true of a lot of stuff on this set.

No-one can do anything to get it out officially if Brian isn't comfortable with it being released, and will forever veto it. And I can see why that might apply to a lot of stuff that keeps being mentioned here, including fan favourites like 'Stevie'. Brian just doesn't sound that great on it, and in addition, I think we can all understand why he looks back on that period with embarrassment, as a time when he felt his creative forces were at a low ebb, even if we don't agree with him. That. however, is his prerogative, and we can't do anything about it.
Cabinessenceking
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 11, 2013, 12:19:32 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Capitol read this and thought, f*** the ungrateful bastards, we'll pull the set.

O dear, Phil Cohen hacked AGD's account...   Grin

On a more serious note: I'm very happy with this track list. Of course we all have our favorite (unreleased) songs that are not included on this comp, but I can't wait to hear the ones that ARE included. Kudo's to all that made this box possible. I'm sure it has been a tough job getting this collection compiled. And after a marvellous 2012 with a new reunion album and tour, this is more than could have dreamed of.
Well said! We are an ungrateful lot, though. We only think about what we want for ourselves. Even like with this box, where people want it to be what it was never meant to be. Nature of the beast, I suppose.

This nonsensical talk of 'gratefulness' is utter shite.

I am a consumer. I consume with my $$$$ and I what I know is out there I will glady buy with my $$$$!

The customer is ALWAYS right. If people are unhappy, they should voice their dissatisfaction.

I am dissatified. They've kept this in a bag for over 1 and 1/2 years and then they think I will buy WIBNTLA for 130 $? Heck, even beachboys_fr is offering a cleaner deal!

The fans have been demanding a release of the unreleased.

No one here gives a sh*t if Barbara Ann, GOK, CG, Surfin' USA or KOKOMO are on this. We buy it for the unreleased. Casual fans will NOT buy this, only we will buy it. That is to say, maybe some of you will but I cannot afford WIBNTLA for 130$! No I don't care if 'Goin To The Beach' is included in that offer.

Call me ungrateful or whatever. You are wrong, I am right. Why am I right? I earn my $$$$ and I can spend my $$$$ as I'd like. I want to max my pleasure (as all of you do) with my $$$$. This box, MiC, will not give me the utmost pleasure of my $$$$.

I thank God people cannot decide for me how I should spend my money.

Thank God for piracy.

WTH?

I just told you earlier that I don't mind the fact that the hits are on this box set.  I mentioned this past weekend that my GV box set has become a tattered mess (doesn't even have a top to it anymore) and I was going to use MIC to "replace" the GV box set in my collection.  Don't make assumptions.  Some of us are fine with the hits being there and perfectly understand given that this band doesn't have the type of fanbase generally speaking that will flock to shops to pick up a 6-CD box set of rarities.  As I've mentioned there are very few bands who can put out a major expansive rarities box set and still make a profit.  The Beach Boys don't fall into that category unless they are releasing a package specifically dedicated to one seminal album like "Pet Sounds" or "SMiLE".  There just isn't enough interest on the part of the general public in the vast body of unreleased Beach Boys material to justify a rarities box set at this time.  

I totally understand your viewpoint of wanting to do what you will with your money and can even understand you feeling cheated that most of the material in this box set is familiar to you and therefore isn't much of an incentive for you to buy it.  But you are in a very very very small minority when it comes to that line of thinking.  Again I'm of the mindset that this boxset will sell to those collectors who are either interested in the concept of a Beach Boys package inclusive of all the hits plus a smattering of rarities and the casual fan who wants to obtain as much Beach Boys material within the scope of one package.  Does that mean it's going to fly off shelves?  No in fact I wouldn't be very surprised if it's a hard sell because as I've mentioned in this day and age box sets don't sell all that well due to their hefty price day and the limited audience they command.

But don't make it sound as if The Beach Boys are knifing you through the heart here.  This is a business first and foremost.  They are in this to make money and it's ultimately your decision if they see any of yours.  They are releasing a perfectly acceptable commercial product onto the market which is going to find an audience as limited as it may be.  To my knowledge they never represented this box set as anything other than what it will appear to be come release date and that is a career spanning box set aimed at the general marketplace with some rarities tucked inside as a lure to collectors.  Now whether you choose to see that lure as something of a devious or nefarious nature is of course your subjective opinion.  Objectively they are trying to make money off of both demographics, the general public and the seasoned collector and there is nothing wrong with that.

NOW BACK TO THE MUSIC: Does anyone know any specifics about that bandied about Dennis Wilson rarity that was mentioned last week as being superior to WIBNTLA?  Is it on this box set?

But the box set just so narrowly misses me for example. Do the casuals really need to hear two versions of 'Dont Go Near The Water'? I'm simply suggesting that the unreleased material could've been supplemented with more unreleased material instead of album cuts (aka non-hits). If they want the hits to entice the casual fans then surely the album cuts don't serve the same role and are as such utterly expendible in favour of more unreleased.

However we don't know if BRI allowed for more deep cuts maybe because the voting members blocked the use of more. In that case there is nothing anyone (including me) can hold against those who compiled it.
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 11, 2013, 12:19:47 PM »

The customer is ALWAYS right. If people are unhappy, they should voice their dissatisfaction.

But you're *not* the customer, since you're not planning on buying the box.

He is a potential customer.

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 11, 2013, 12:20:13 PM »

Are we really arguing about this?

Quote from: Brian Wilson
It’s going to be the greatest tribute album ever made.
AndrewHickey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: June 11, 2013, 12:21:03 PM »

No he isn't, since he's said over and over that he doesn't want the box, that he doesn't understand why anyone else would want the box, and that he's angry that it even exists...

The Smiley Smile ignore function: http://andrewhickey.info/the-smiley-smile-ignore-button-sort-of/
TV Forces
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 11, 2013, 12:21:08 PM »

Genuine question, Mr Forces, honestly... what are you missing that's not on here?

Missing tracks include the newly found CIFOTM acetate, Carry Me Home, Everybody Wants to Live, Life is for Living, My Solution,
We Got Love, It's Trying to Say, Still I Dream of It, Stevie, It's a New Day, "Party" LP outtakes, some tunes from the 93 box
remastered would be good.

I've already posted some songs, as have others.  To assume I'm the only one here who expected rarities is a bit hard to figure out.
If everyone here expected a greatest hits box plus WIBNTLA, then why was everyone anxiously awaiting news for a year now?
So many people think the 2012 stereo mixes sound like ass, but are happy to pay $130 to get them again?  If there are only
4-5 tracks the fans want, then why do we need a box set to get them?

Come on guys.  This is a discussion board, but immediately complaints about the box (from people who still pre-ordered it, mind
you) get shouted down.  You all should be able to handle yourselves.  It is ok, you know, to be disappointed in something.  It's ok.
Getting mad at those who are disappointed at this news after a year of waiting and teasing is a bit stupid.  

They could have dug a little deeper, lost the tracks we already paid more to get on the 2CD "50 Big Ones" and 2CD "Smile
Sessions," lost such desired gems as "Trancendental Meditation (instrumental track)," and actually put something on this box
to make it worth your time and money.  

Maybe when the guys are no longer with us, we can get Andrew Sandoval in here, and clear out the damn vault.
urbanite
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 11, 2013, 12:22:55 PM »

What's the name of the supposedly mind-blowing Dennis Wilson song that was found recently?
Cabinessenceking
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 11, 2013, 12:24:02 PM »

Genuine question, Mr Forces, honestly... what are you missing that's not on here?

Missing tracks include the newly found CIFOTM acetate, Carry Me Home, Everybody Wants to Live, Life is for Living, My Solution,
We Got Love, It's Trying to Say, Still I Dream of It, Stevie, It's a New Day, "Party" LP outtakes, some tunes from the 93 box
remastered would be good.

I've already posted some songs, as have others.  To assume I'm the only one here who expected rarities is a bit hard to figure out.
If everyone here expected a greatest hits box plus WIBNTLA, then why was everyone anxiously awaiting news for a year now?
So many people think the 2012 stereo mixes sound like ass, but are happy to pay $130 to get them again?  If there are only
4-5 tracks the fans want, then why do we need a box set to get them?

Come on guys.  This is a discussion board, but immediately complaints about the box (from people who still pre-ordered it, mind
you) get shouted down.  You all should be able to handle yourselves.  It is ok, you know, to be disappointed in something.  It's ok.
Getting mad at those who are disappointed at this news after a year of waiting and teasing is a bit stupid.  

They could have dug a little deeper, lost the tracks we already paid more to get on the 2CD "50 Big Ones" and 2CD "Smile
Sessions," lost such desired gems as "Trancendental Meditation (instrumental track)," and actually put something on this box
to make it worth your time and money.  

Maybe when the guys are no longer with us, we can get Andrew Sandoval in here, and clear out the damn vault.

thank you for summing up what I have failed to to in 10+ posts  Grin
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 11, 2013, 12:24:12 PM »

@Ram4

You are of course absolutely right. Using compact discs as the medium of distribution is nothing but brain dead. The CD capacity is limited to 74 minutes (or whatever, plus the songs need to be burned into the disc). Why limit yourself like that? You do not even have to decide how many CD:s the box should contain, because CD:s are obsolete and there should be no box. Typewriters are also obsolete.

Hey, Capitol Records. There is something called THE INTERNET.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

An actual majority of music purchases are still made on physical media.

Yeah, because people who use the Internet find their songs on Youtube, Spotify (Swedish company), Grooveshark and Piratebay (Swedish website). People don't pay for music like they used to, because music is way too expensive. Lower prices and better distribution methods will do the trick.

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 11, 2013, 12:26:04 PM »

No he isn't, since he's said over and over that he doesn't want the box, that he doesn't understand why anyone else would want the box, and that he's angry that it even exists...
He would have been a customer, but CR did not make the box good enough.

JohnMill
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 11, 2013, 12:26:10 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Capitol read this and thought, f*** the ungrateful bastards, we'll pull the set.

On a more serious note: I'm very happy with this track list. Of course we all have our favorite (unreleased) songs that are not included on this comp, but I can't wait to hear the ones that ARE included. Kudo's to all that made this box possible. I'm sure it has been a tough job getting this collection compiled. And after a marvellous 2012 with a new reunion album and tour, this is more than could have dreamed of.
Well said! We are an ungrateful lot, though. We only think about what we want for ourselves. Even like with this box, where people want it to be what it was never meant to be. Nature of the beast, I suppose.

I am a consumer. I consume with my $$$$ and I what I know is out there I will glady buy with my $$$$!

I am dissatified. They've kept this in a bag for over 1 and 1/2 years and then they think I will buy WIBNTLA for 130 $? Heck, even beachboys_fr is offering a cleaner deal!

No one here gives a sh*t if Barbara Ann, GOK, CG, Surfin' USA or KOKOMO are on this. We buy it for the unreleased. Casual fans will NOT buy this, only we will buy it. That is to say, maybe some of you will but I cannot afford WIBNTLA for 130$! No I don't care if 'Goin To The Beach' is included in that offer.

Call me ungrateful or whatever. You are wrong, I am right. Why am I right? I earn my $$$$ and I can spend my $$$$ as I'd like. I want to max my pleasure (as all of you do) with my $$$$. This box, MiC, will not give me the utmost pleasure of my $$$$.

Thank God for piracy.

WTH?

I just told you earlier that I don't mind the fact that the hits are on this box set.  I mentioned this past weekend that my GV box set has become a tattered mess (doesn't even have a top to it anymore) and I was going to use MIC to "replace" the GV box set in my collection.  Don't make assumptions.  Some of us are fine with the hits being there and perfectly understand given that this band doesn't have the type of fanbase generally speaking that will flock to shops to pick up a 6-CD box set of rarities.  As I've mentioned there are very few bands who can put out a major expansive rarities box set and still make a profit.  The Beach Boys don't fall into that category unless they are releasing a package specifically dedicated to one seminal album like "Pet Sounds" or "SMiLE".  There just isn't enough interest on the part of the general public in the vast body of unreleased Beach Boys material to justify a rarities box set at this time.  

I totally understand your viewpoint of wanting to do what you will with your money and can even understand you feeling cheated that most of the material in this box set is familiar to you and therefore isn't much of an incentive for you to buy it.  But you are in a very very very small minority when it comes to that line of thinking.  Again I'm of the mindset that this boxset will sell to those collectors who are either interested in the concept of a Beach Boys package inclusive of all the hits plus a smattering of rarities and the casual fan who wants to obtain as much Beach Boys material within the scope of one package.  Does that mean it's going to fly off shelves?  No in fact I wouldn't be very surprised if it's a hard sell because as I've mentioned in this day and age box sets don't sell all that well due to their hefty price day and the limited audience they command.

But don't make it sound as if The Beach Boys are knifing you through the heart here.  This is a business first and foremost.  They are in this to make money and it's ultimately your decision if they see any of yours.  They are releasing a perfectly acceptable commercial product onto the market which is going to find an audience as limited as it may be.  To my knowledge they never represented this box set as anything other than what it will appear to be come release date and that is a career spanning box set aimed at the general marketplace with some rarities tucked inside as a lure to collectors.  Now whether you choose to see that lure as something of a devious or nefarious nature is of course your subjective opinion.  Objectively they are trying to make money off of both demographics, the general public and the seasoned collector and there is nothing wrong with that.

NOW BACK TO THE MUSIC: Does anyone know any specifics about that bandied about Dennis Wilson rarity that was mentioned last week as being superior to WIBNTLA?  Is it on this box set?

But the box set just so narrowly misses me for example. Do the casuals really need to hear two versions of 'Dont Go Near The Water'? I'm simply suggesting that the unreleased material could've been supplemented with more unreleased material instead of album cuts (aka non-hits). If they want the hits to entice the casual fans then surely the album cuts don't serve the same role and are as such utterly expendible in favour of more unreleased.

However we don't know if BRI allowed for more deep cuts maybe because the voting members blocked the use of more. In that case there is nothing anyone (including me) can hold against those who compiled it.

My advice to you would be to take a few steps back and give yourself time to get over your disappointment regarding that the box set isn't everything you dreamed it up to be in your head.  Then give careful consideration to whether or not you want or can afford this box set as it will exist come release date.  The reason being is because what I'm hearing from you is a lot of disappointment period and not a lot of objective thought.  I mentioned earlier that I was disappointed that a few tracks I wanted aren't going to be included on the box set but the bottom line is for me at least is I still want this thing.  I want to hear Brian Wilson's demo of "California Feeling", I want to hear WIBNTLA, I want to hear the alternate vocal for "Don't Worry Baby", I want to hear whatever SQ upgrades there may be lurking on this thing.  Heck I even want to know what hidden tracks are on this box set because they are always there as miniscule as they may be.

You may feel differently due to your financial situation or perhaps are just venting at the moment due to the fact you are reeling from disappointment.  But in the end this package isn't about you or me or any of us really so there is no need to make this a personal issue.  It's just a box set, put out on the market in hopes of drawing money....cut and dry.

God Bless California
For It Marks My Faith To See
You're The Only State With The Sacred Honor
....to sink into the sea
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 11, 2013, 12:26:57 PM »

Thank God for piracy.
You are one strange dude! Do not, I repeat, do not spend money that you already don't have on a box set that you were told was CAREER-SPANNING, not just rarities. It is so fucking stupid to argue over something that we knew was going to be like this. I cannot even enjoy this day on here with all this petty stupid-ass moaning and groaning. See, it went from being amusing to uber-annoying within hours.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
Peadar 'Big Dinner' O'Driscoll
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: June 11, 2013, 12:29:04 PM »

Hi Capitol - Put the rarities on a nice double vinyl set...there's a good record company

I haven't bought a CD in a very long time so unlikely to get this. Spotify will do I guess.

HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: June 11, 2013, 12:29:26 PM »

Regarding the price, I think there is a good chance Amazon will lower the price on this at some point. How much, who knows? But I think it's likely it will ultimately dip somewhat below $130.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
branaa09
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 11, 2013, 12:29:49 PM »

Do It Again (2012 Stereo Mix), Derry Fitzgerald must of secretly worked on it, without fans knowing! Unless Capitol found the original Multi-Tracks that went missing?
JohnMill
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 11, 2013, 12:31:49 PM »

Disappointment is fine and perfectly understandable in this instance.  What isn't understandable are the fans venting outrage because they thought they were snookered by The Beach Boys as to what this package was ultimately going to be.  There are people on here legitimately angry that every Beach Boys rarity known to man isn't included on this box set because they felt that that was the premise of what this package was going to be.  I'm sorry but no.  To have these people then strike out and try to paint The Beach Boys as a bunch of scammers is understandably going to make others upset and want to shout down the complainers.  

Look I think to a man (or woman) we all had our own concept of what this box set was going to entail, some more reasonable and realistic than others.  But most of us when we got the tracklisting this morning felt that for better or worse it was in line with what we thought this box set was going to realistically be as a whole.  We can spend days debating why this track got the nod over that track or why this track wasn't included.  But if we cut through all that and distill this discussion down to the plain and simple facts then there can only be one truth in all of this and that is The Beach Boys are scheduled to release a box set at the end of August that was/is in line with how they promoted the box set to be since last year which is why so many of us had visions of a box set in line with what is actually going to be released.

God Bless California
....to sink into the sea
AndrewHickey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 11, 2013, 12:32:31 PM »

You are one strange dude! Do not, I repeat, do not spend money that you already don't have on a box set that you were told was CAREER-SPANNING, not just rarities. It is so fucking stupid to argue over something that we knew was going to be like this. I cannot even enjoy this day on here with all this petty stupid-ass moaning and groaning. See, it went from being amusing to uber-annoying within hours.

Quite.

This is exactly what we were promised. Complaining that the six-CD career-spanning box set turned out to be a six-CD career-spanning box set is just ludicrous.

Peadar 'Big Dinner' O'Driscoll
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: June 11, 2013, 12:32:38 PM »

Regarding the price, I think there is a good chance Amazon will lower the price on this at some point. How much, who knows? But I think it's likely it will ultimately dip somewhat below $130.

Id say it will be around £60 on Amazon UK. Its 6 cds and a book. It doesn't seem to be all that fancy in comparison to say something like the Smile Sessions box.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 12:33:41 PM by My Brother Woody » Logged

drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 11, 2013, 12:33:16 PM »

Do It Again (2012 Stereo Mix), Derry Fitzgerald must of secretly worked on it, without fans knowing! Unless Capitol found the original Multi-Tracks that went missing?
Something must have been found. They did not use extractions for I Get Around, Rhonda or GV, so I'm assuming that they wouldn't here, either.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: June 11, 2013, 12:33:56 PM »

It's almost as though some people build this notion into their heads, despite plain evidence to the contrary, of how things are going to be realized in order so that when things fall short of their spurious expectations they can justify their favoring of going the torrent route. They go to great lengths to build this elaborate fallacy to make themselves feel better about piracy.

Just say you prefer to download the stuff for free.  LOL
JohnMill
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 11, 2013, 12:36:43 PM »

It's almost as though some people build this notion into their heads, despite plain evidence to the contrary, of how things are going to be realized in order so that when things fall short of their spurious expectations they can justify their favoring of going the torrent route. They go to great lengths to build this elaborate fallacy to make themselves feel better about piracy.

What is maddening as well is that many of these same people who are complaining actually have all the rarities they already wanted to see on this box set in their collections!  I'm sure there are many fans who would give their eye teeth to have a lossless set of SOT or something of that nature.  So I really don't get the complaints.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 12:49:22 PM by JohnMill » Logged

God Bless California
....to sink into the sea
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 11, 2013, 12:37:04 PM »

Isn't it good enough to finally have WIBNTLA released, for Chrissakes?

Quote from: Brian Wilson
It’s going to be the greatest tribute album ever made.
Rocky Raccoon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 11, 2013, 12:39:04 PM »

Interesting, so it's basically just an update of the '93 box.  I'm cool with that but was maybe expecting a little bit more, it still looks worth it though.  Would have liked to see more live tracks, I thought I had heard rumors that the songs left off this year's live album would surface on the box set.

drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 11, 2013, 12:39:49 PM »

I do believe that you are correct on this one. Just like with Cabinessenceking, would the money he don't have suddenly appear had this been a rarities set?

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,