-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:27:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT
Poll
Question: WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT
BATMAN - 3 (11.1%)
MARIO - 0 (0%)
THE MARX BROTHERS - 0 (0%)
MILES DAVIS - 0 (0%)
RHETT BUTLER - 0 (0%)
ALL ITERATIONS OF BOB DYLAN - 2 (7.4%)
AL JARDINE - 8 (29.6%)
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG - 1 (3.7%)
KEEF RICHARDS - 2 (7.4%)
WERNER HERZOG - 0 (0%)
DARTH VADER - 1 (3.7%)
PRINCE - 1 (3.7%)
THE INCREDIBLE HULK - 1 (3.7%)
JANE AUSTEN - 0 (0%)
BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE SUNDANCE KID - 0 (0%)
POPE EMERITUS BENEDICT - 1 (3.7%)
R KELLY - 0 (0%)
RICHARD MILHOUS NIXON - 0 (0%)
AYRTON SENNA - 1 (3.7%)
ROCKY BALBOA - 1 (3.7%)
RINGO STARR - 1 (3.7%)
FIDEL CASTRO - 1 (3.7%)
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER - 1 (3.7%)
LEE VAN CLEEF - 0 (0%)
THE BEAT GENERATION - 1 (3.7%)
HERE'S THE WWII FLYING ACE PILOTING HIS SOPWITH CAMEL - 0 (0%)
THE THUNDERBIRDS - 1 (3.7%)
JOHNNY CASH - 0 (0%)
SPIDERMAN - 0 (0%)
RUN DMC - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT  (Read 41160 times)
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2013, 02:16:47 PM »

THESE DUDES BE ALL UP IN A FIELD
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 02:22:26 PM by hypehat » Logged

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
Jason
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 02:25:03 PM »

Al Jardine...no question.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 02:28:15 PM »

Don't f*** with Bob Dylan. AJ Weberman knows why.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 02:42:04 PM »

well yes but whilst 66 era strung out dylan might cause u severe emotional battery with his insults, he's so unhealthy that even Jane Austen could kick the sh*t out of him

think gospel dylan is his best shot.

think miles davis makes it down to the last 10 or so. if i had mingus in there they could wipe out the entire field except, like, vader, and the hulk.

the marx bros have the advantage and disadvantage of barely existing in the real world - they could totally kill darth vader with a custard pie to the face, but they would never plan to do such a thing.

snoopy piloting a dog kennel v much follows the same fashion.

emeritus pope is still infallible and has many of the powers of a bona fide pope. he knows everything about everyone so could scheme effectively.

prince & kells might be too busy trying to make it with jane austen and buffy in order to do much damage in the game.

al jardine's renowned keep it clean strategem could see him picking off the stragglers, but there's no guarantee he could pick off the hulk or batman or the thunderbirds.

....i love having days off.

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.

pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 03:42:07 PM »

It would be down to Darth Vader vs The Incredible Hulk. My brain may short cirtcuit if I contemplate that one too hard. In the end I have to go with Hulk. I think Vader would end up pissing him off so bad he would just crush the life out of him.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 03:43:09 PM by pixletwin » Logged
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 03:43:07 PM »

LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 03:46:05 PM »

Bear in mind if R Kelly got down to actually fighting, this would play and Kells would be str8 fire for 3 minutes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuY1rt4qp5M&feature=youtu.be

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 03:53:37 PM »

I am going to die of laughter LOL LOL LOL LOL

hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 03:54:46 PM »

Whilst the hero in me wants to vote for Butch & Sundance, they ultimately lose. Granted, it takes the entire bolivian army. but they lost.

Reckon Jane Austen can kill some bitchmade fools. Possibly not as hardcore as miles davis, johnny cash, herzog, keef, the beat generation and castro (the hardest nutters in humanity, borne out by bastard strong substance abuse and force of personality) but can run with them. She kills a few Thunderbirds, no doubt. Them fucks are suckers for women - Lady Penelope could destroy the thing from the inside and they'd do nothing.

who in their right mind would harm ringo starr?

Run Dmc know their sh*t, but like butch & sundance they might be simply outclassed with the likes of mario and the batman.

hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2013, 03:57:15 PM »

I am going to die of laughter LOL LOL LOL LOL

it's one of the greatest things I have ever laid eyes on in youtube. I wonder what kells himself would think

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2013, 04:00:03 PM »

It would be interesting to see what R.kelly thinks, maybe "its been worse"

I think Werner Herzog is a sleeper pick after managing to edit together "grizzly man" after watching hours of video of that guy ramble.

hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2013, 04:03:07 PM »

he has also worked with klaus kinski, and is the star of Werner Herzog Eats His Shoe. Truly the man knows no fear, which is why I picked him. If somehow the hulk died, and it was down to Batman and Herzog, I could not choose with confidence.

hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2013, 04:04:31 PM »

then again if mario gets a not even the hulk is safe.

I mean, sh*t - what if the first thing Keef, Run DMC, Cash, the entire Beat Generation and Miles Davis (who probably had the strongest sh*t known to man) do is to give Batman some of that strong chronic? The Batmans prime mental faculties could be rendered useless. you have about 30 people trying to supply him with strong drugs, they could hotbox him effortlessly.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 04:10:59 PM by hypehat » Logged

?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2013, 05:20:47 AM »

When I saw the thread title, I instantly thought "Batman of course" before I clicked it.  So there's my vote.  I mean if we're talking a real, no holds barred, down and dirty fight, nobody is going to take Batman down.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2013, 06:10:17 AM »

Batman mostly relies on his wits and some cool gadgets though. He is outgunned physically by the likes of Vader and The Hulk (possibly even Rocky/Miles Davis), and he needs time to figure out how to kill someone like Sonic, who is essentially invincible as long as he gets a ring.

He's even matched mentally by the Pope (who is infallible), Werner Herzog (whose stonecold nihilism could stand him well in a battle of wits) and The Marx Brothers, who are barely tied down by the laws of physics. Even the fucking Hulk is one of the greatest scientific minds of his generation.

I mean, a lot of these people are probably toast in the first few minutes - The Thunderbirds certainly unless they can get to their machines, you have the slaughter of a lot of Dylans, Butler and Senna. Reckon the mortal crew might stick together if your enemies include Batman, The Hulk, and Vader, not mention the cold dead eyes of Mario and a dog piloting a surprisingly effective kennel. Ringo definitely dies.

Even if the Batman kills everyone mortal or otherwise sh*t, that's a lot of folks and energy before you have to fight Darth Vader or The Hulk, who are on that superhuman sh*t. I can't see it.

Also I missed the most glaring error! BATMAN DOESN'T KILL PEOPLE. HE LOSES.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 06:12:23 AM by hypehat » Logged

Letsgoawayforawhile
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013, 04:48:20 PM »

I had to vote for Prince. Did you guys see that Chapelle's Show? He's a beast!

“Simple it's not, I'm afraid you will find, for a mind maker-upper to make up his mind”
- Dr. Seuss
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 08:56:19 AM »

Darth Vader. Don't underestimate the power of the darkside.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2013, 06:26:55 PM »

When I saw the thread title, I instantly thought "Batman of course" before I clicked it.  So there's my vote.  I mean if we're talking a real, no holds barred, down and dirty fight, nobody is going to take Batman down.

All of Batman's endless BAM's, POW's, Shark Repellent Sprays, and deadpan camp humor is no match for Al Jardine's hardcore unamplified lackadaisical laid-back folky 4-chord guitar strumming!

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2013, 08:26:54 AM »

[deleted]
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 01:10:17 AM by RangeRoverA1 » Logged

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
joe_blow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 11:39:14 AM »

There are a lot of great contestants listed here. However, I think the big bru ha ha would be Mr. Roper vs. Mr. Furley!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzsrjUNIK98
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2013, 04:49:05 PM »

First off, hypehat, I'm surprised that you, being an ancient Dennis Wilson fan, chose no other from the BBs than Al Jardine as a fighter. Very-very good choice, I'd say. Indeed strength has nothing to do with height. Second off, I'm jolly glad that Al outrode everybody from the list (5 votes!), even such veterans as Rocky, Keith Richards, Bob Dylan & his iterations (though imo he's a weakster), Run DMC, Hulk, Batman yada yada. I thought I'd be the only one who vote for him. I wonder who are the other 2 people who clicked his name.

Re Pope Emeritus Benedict: I'm certain it's Billy who sacrificed his voting right to that iconic human. Because one of our mod's numerous incarnations was exactly a Pope. I think it's logical idea.

Unfamiliar characters: RHETT BUTLER, WERNER HERZOG, JANE AUSTEN, AYRTON SENNA, LEE VAN CLEEF, HERE'S THE WWII FLYING ACE PILOTING HIS SOPWITH CAMEL. Shall check who they are.

Lastly, cannot refuse mentioning Sonic The Hedgehog. I in no way like these animals, but Sonic is great! That game about him used to be my favorite on my old cellphone. I also liked its dark soundtrack.

In no particular order, you should watch Gone With The Wind, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly, & Grizzly Man(for Herr Herzog), read Pride & Prejudice, know something about Formula 1 racing (or just watch the documentary Senna, which is marvelous) and have read Peanuts, the cartoon from which Snoopy hails from. You might even thank me later!

Reckon Jane Austen can kill some bitchmade fools. Possibly not as hardcore as miles davis, johnny cash, herzog, keef, the beat generation and castro (the hardest nutters in humanity, borne out by bastard strong substance abuse and force of personality) but can run with them. She kills a few Thunderbirds, no doubt. Them fucks are suckers for women - Lady Penelope could destroy the thing from the inside and they'd do nothing.

How in the name of God did I even write this paragraph. What is wrong with me.

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2013, 04:50:35 AM »

In no particular order, you should watch Gone With The Wind, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly, & Grizzly Man(for Herr Herzog), read Pride & Prejudice, know something about Formula 1 racing (or just watch the documentary Senna, which is marvelous) and have read Peanuts, the cartoon from which Snoopy hails from. You might even thank me later!

From the list I recognized only Snoopy (with Pluto & Goofy, the best dog to ever grace the television, Droopy being the most boring) and The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. I actually have a soundtrack of the latter.
Shall check the rest.

NB: I see that I reply to your May post in June. So, as you foresaw, I thank you later!

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2013, 10:36:31 AM »

george lazenby

Quote from: Brian Wilson
It’s going to be the greatest tribute album ever made.
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2013, 07:09:59 PM »

I think Danny Trejo should have been an option.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2013, 05:05:35 AM »

As some Smiley Smilers offered other candidates, I'll add one as well. His name is Daniel Quilp who's got to be one of my favorite villains ever. According to description in "Old Curiosity Shop" by Charles Dickens, he has frightening dwarf appearance with crooked legs & arms, big fangs, big terrifying eyes and so on. All the characters were scared of him - not only mischievous children, but also his wife, her mother, mother's old friends etc. Because of him, the main heroine Nelly & her grandfather secretly left their house & escaped, so Quilp became the real owner of it. Very cool chap. I bet my bank account he would easily win everybody... except for Al (of course). Their battle will end with a score of 1:1. Or in a draw.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: