gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 06:43:52 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What do YOU most want to see in Brian's upcoming biopic?  (Read 24393 times)
Myk Luhv
Smiley Smile Associate

"...and I said, 'Oatmeal? Are you crazy?!'"

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2013, 09:37:16 PM »

brian disappears from bellagio and turns up in a bay area gay bar playing piano for drinks in a dirt-and-mud-covered suit
halblaineisgood
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2013, 09:41:20 PM »

« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 01:03:47 AM by halblaineisgood » Logged
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2013, 04:13:44 AM »

Here's what I can remember,

Bruce finds the lost chord (it's A6), and Al learns to cross the road in a safe and proper manner.

Mike wakes up with a flowing, luscious head of blonde hair, Brian finds a Beach Boys album he doesn't remember making in his record shop.

Carl loses his appetite, Van Dyke Parks writes a song that rhymes 'moon' and 'June'.

Al has his first day of dental college, Bruce is appalled by The White Album.

Brian accidentally takes Marilyn to see Birth Of The Nation on date night, Dennis wakes up on Air Force One.

The band wrestle with the implications of releasing a song with 'fat bitch' in the title, Brian also has a duck following him around.

Dennis finds he is fourth in line to the British Throne by marriage, Al goes through a phase.

Brian invents a new instrument called The Wilsonotron, Mike tries a new hair grow serum.

Carl tries to ask out the girl at the guitar shop by playing cheesy love songs, Bruce runs for Mayor

Al makes a friend at Dental College, Dennis bangs them.

Carl keeps breaking guitar strings during gigs in order to go see the girl at the guitar shop, Van Dyke invents a new letter of the alphabet.

As a joke, and Without telling Brian, the rest of the band audition for The Monkees. The plan backfires horribly, as they all get the part and start on Monday.

Al gets an F. The band attempt to convince Brian he doesn't need a television.

Dennis forgets his dates name, Mike is revealed to be a world class jazz pianist.

Carl is crushed when the girl at the guitar shop ridicules The Monkees, Brian shatters Marilyn's favourite china singing falsetto around the house.

The band suddenly realise they haven't released a record in a while, The Radiant Radish is classified as a terrorist organisation by the Pentagon
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 04:23:16 AM by hypehat » Logged

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2013, 04:33:15 AM »

This show needs to come out! LOL LOL LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
halblaineisgood
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2013, 05:12:22 AM »

« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 01:00:13 AM by halblaineisgood » Logged
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2013, 09:13:09 AM »

Can rockandroll and hypehat write the pilot for this show? Cool

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2013, 09:47:08 AM »

They can. But will they share it with anyone else?

Crucial question.

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2013, 09:49:02 AM »

Crucial question.

To fail to do so would be like curing cancer and denying anyone else the treatment.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2013, 10:01:59 AM »

It's my moral obligation and duty to so, really...

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.

hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2013, 03:40:08 PM »

Dennis bangs The Girl At The Guitar Shop, Bruce and Al plot to steal Carl's priceless collection of comics.

Dennis convinces Al that Mike has died when he in fact has just gone to Rishikesh, and Brian decides to join the local amateur dramatics society.

The group is convulsed with terror when Brian buys a Monkees album, and Bruce is mistakenly voted Miss Waycross County after a clerical error.

The Maharishi tells Mike his mantra is 'when' instead of the customary 'om', while back home Al gets bullied at dental college.

Brian installs a sandbox in everyone's living room without telling them, Southern California is placed under martial law after a new strain of The Dennis gets out of control.

The band can't decide what to do on a Saturday night, whilst in Rishikesh Mike tries to romance Mia Farrow.

Brian is cast as Hamlet, Al finds a handgun on the street.

Carl goes country, Bruce discovers he has a $10,000 bar tab

The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2013, 12:48:04 AM »

Crucial question.

To fail to do so would be like curing cancer and denying anyone else the treatment.

Cheesy Genius! Same goes for hypehat, by the way.

Gertie J.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2013, 01:04:13 AM »

no 'like' for rockandroll and hal b, huh? Sad

dj, blogger, and hanger-on
Ebb and Flow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2013, 02:33:05 AM »

A flash animation done in the style of that terrible Beatles cartoon with these plotlines would be amazing.
halblaineisgood
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2013, 10:43:06 PM »

« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 12:44:59 AM by halblaineisgood » Logged
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2013, 02:46:24 AM »

Carnie and Wendy wander into their Mom's & Dad's bedroom without knocking, Tandyn Almer gets trapped in the closet

Evil Wicked!  Cheesy

hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2013, 03:07:33 AM »

Carnie and Wendy wander into their Mom's & Dad's bedroom without knocking, Tandyn Almer gets trapped in the closet

I would love a 'Trapped In The Closet' style subplot starring Tandyn Almer having a REALLY BAD DAY

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2013, 04:13:52 AM »

What about a trapped in the closet with Mike Love. He can narrate it with BBs song title puns.

Iron Horse-Apples
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2013, 04:44:36 AM »

What about a trapped in the closet with Mike Love. He can narrate it with BBs song title puns.

If I'm ever trapped in a closet with Mike, then I hope he keeps his excitations to himself.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2013, 05:10:15 AM »

Good point! LOL LOL LOL

Quzi
Smiley Smile Associate

Eagerly awaiting tHe BeDRoOM TaPES

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2013, 05:46:23 AM »

My imagination can't decide if I'd prefer the boys to look like they did in the early-1960s or the mid-1970s for these plotlines. Al's white suit vs prepubescent Carl. It's tough guys.

"A/S/L"?
"Age:24. That's when Brian Wilson made Pet Sounds. Sex: Brian Wilson was having loads of sex with Marilyn when he made Pet Sounds. Location: Gold Star Studios, where Brian Wilson assembled with the Wrecking Crew to make Pet Sounds. Hbu?"
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2013, 05:50:43 AM »

Gosh, I have no idea. Maybe they can all be flashbacks, like each episodes starts with a brief clip of Brian regaling his dogs with tales of the past so they could happen any time. I sort of have them in the late 60's in the ol' cortex.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 05:53:10 AM by hypehat » Logged

The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2013, 06:47:26 AM »

It should open with present-day Brian, in a comfy chair, surrounded by his 14 children, Melinda, and his 144 dogs. He says: 'hi all, my name is Brian Wilson, what's your excuse? Anyway, what follows is my life story. As I myself remember it. Many 'experts' (he he) tried to prod and coax me into inserting things that did not happen. Very intrusive they were. Characters like Doe, Stebbins, and many others whose names I forgot. But my sweet wife Melinda got rid of these unsavoury types. She insisted that Joe Thomas be the chief writer. I am happy with that. And we did away with that whole SMiLE nonsense. We kept it on the sunny side. And that's why Mike makes cameo appearances. He's an incredible iceman!

*loud full belly laughs*

So I hope that you'll enjoy the show!'.

Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2013, 09:34:46 PM »

I've come up with some more. I think it's gotten to the point now that I've done so many that they are getting weirder. But, hey, whatever:

Dennis is unamused when Carl’s recently purchased magic ring turns Al into a lady’s man; Mike unsuccessfully tries to build his own ring

The group does not respond well to Mike’s standup routine; Bruce is angered when the boys start using the term “Brucing” as a euphemism for taking a long time in the bathroom.

Dennis finds himself attracted to one of Al’s dolls; meanwhile, Hal Blaine is befuddled when Brian asks him to capture the sound of a man passing a kidney stone

The band is touched when an old would-be tunesmith wants to sell them his songs but are shocked when all the songs espouse a pro-Confederate message; meanwhile Carl is aggravated after Bruce signs them both up for square dancing lessons

Mike meets a new friend but almost ruins it after threatening to punch out his father; Brian forces the other guys to listen to him turning the hall lights on and off for three hours

Dennis is depressed when he learns that the city plans to develop on Make Out Point; the band is confused when Bruce keeps introducing himself as “The Cute One”

Carl loses his lucky comb and becomes superstitious after he keeps falling down the stairs; meanwhile, Brian wears a Godzilla mask to the Grammy’s

A girl gives Dennis a run for his money when she doesn’t want to sleep with him; meanwhile, Brian is convinced that Mike’s pen is haunted by demons after he submits the lyrics to Salt Lake City

Mike hosts a “Mike Love lookalike contest” but becomes concerned when Brian starts constantly hanging out with the winner; the band try and think up names for Bruce’s goitre

The band is worried about Brian’s increasingly erratic behaviour; meanwhile, Al enters a pumpkin carving contest

Dennis is embarrassed after Mike walks in on him watching a Star Trek episode; the band is forced to leave a restaurant after a salad gives Brian “bad vibes”

In this heartwarming flashback episode, the boys sit at the kitchen table and reminisce about old times over some cheeseburgers and cokes while Bruce recovers in the hospital after having his sweat glands removed.

Carl and Brian confront Dennis when they learn that he is telling people that he’s adopted; Al learns about the dangers of hitch hiking after he is picked up by a really boring insurance salesman
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 09:35:59 PM by rockandroll » Logged
Amazing Larry
Smiley Smile Associate

There's a new daddy in town...

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2013, 10:05:17 PM »

A flash animation done in the style of that terrible Beatles cartoon with these plotlines would be amazing.
Seriously, someone needs to do this.

A discipline daddy.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2013, 07:38:24 AM »

Well rockandroll, we have at least a few seasons worth here so we're due to jump the shark any post now   Grin

The band worries about Dennis when he doesn't take a groupie back to his hotel room, Al goes on a school trip to the beach.

Carl loses a tonne of weight, Brian drops acid in a shopping centre

Special Guest Star Paul McCartney comes to visit Brian, but Mike is depressed as he doesn't remember him from Rishikesh.

Brian is concerned as Special Guest Star Paul McCartney seems to be overstaying his welcome, Al writes his first song entitled 'Woman, I Love Your Teeth'

Dennis is caught up in a bank robbery, Brian feels dismayed when he hears Surfin' USA on an oldies station.

After finally asking out The Girl In The Guitar Shop, Carl is waylaid by various freak occurrences on the way to the date - Brian asks him to sing 'Red Lorry, Yellow Lorry' 47 times on a track, he has to pick up Al from dental college, get his car back from Dennis, and he accidentally drinks Mikes 'Special' apple juice. Will he make it on time?

Mike joins the neighbourhood watch, Brian tries to get his cars to rev in thirds.

The band is thrown into controversy when Dennis says to a journalist that Jesus 'don't mean sh*t to me', forcing the rest of the band to get religion.

Al gets a summer job at The Radiant Radish, shenanigans occur when Brian goes shopping for a new bathrobe

Brian literally jumps a shark

gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx