gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681105 Posts in 27629 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 23, 2024, 04:24:21 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where is that %^&$@#&* MIC Box Set @#$%^&*(!!!  (Read 212489 times)
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: March 30, 2013, 07:03:43 AM »

You should stop buying from Phil – it's still listed at AGD Records but only the Pono download version, and as AGD's banned we might never get to hear it…

Gee, I hope there's news soon!

I have a hard time believing AGD's banned. What did he do? Commit acts of bestiality at the San Diego Zoo, out of fandom-gone-berserk?

I just checked the forum site rules and while having sex with animals in public places is without a doubt frowned upon in civilised societies, I saw nothing in print stating it as grounds to be banned.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: March 30, 2013, 07:09:47 AM »

You should stop buying from Phil – it's still listed at AGD Records but only the Pono download version, and as AGD's banned we might never get to hear it…

Gee, I hope there's news soon!

I have a hard time believing AGD's banned. What did he do? Commit acts of bestiality at the San Diego Zoo, out of fandom-gone-berserk?

I just checked the forum site rules and while having sex with animals in public places is without a doubt frowned upon in civilised societies, I saw nothing in print stating it as grounds to be banned.

Very good. we're a tolerant bunch, aren't we? But where is AGD, really?

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: March 30, 2013, 07:16:36 AM »

[...] But where is AGD, really?
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: March 30, 2013, 07:44:40 AM »

So he's funding some inferior female singer because he wants to bed her whilst said singer just wants to sponge off of him? Instead of sprinkling his pearls of wit and wisdom all over us?

Oh, humanity...

Mr. Cohen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: March 30, 2013, 07:56:52 AM »

AGD is "predisposed". Apparently as punishment for his transgressions, he was locked in a room with marble blocks that have the wrong birth dates of the Beach Boys inscribed upon the front, i.e. "Dennis Wilson, 1943-1984". Last I heard he was desperately clawing at the letters, but to little avail.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 07:57:57 AM by Murry » Logged
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: March 30, 2013, 08:21:02 AM »

AGD is "predisposed". Apparently as punishment for his transgressions, he was locked in a room with marble blocks that have the wrong birth dates of the Beach Boys inscribed upon the front, i.e. "Dennis Wilson, 1943-1984". Last I heard he was desperately clawing at the letters, but to little avail.

Locked away... (*gets mental picture of AGD and Phil Cohen, outcasts, together in a tiny room... Edgar Allan Poe never scaled these claustrophobic heights, I tells ya'...*)

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: March 30, 2013, 08:59:31 AM »

He's lurking around Mr Burns' Mansion?

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: March 30, 2013, 09:03:55 AM »

Perhaps he brings news…?

“We live in divisive times.”
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: March 30, 2013, 09:47:50 AM »

Perhaps he brings news…?

"Smithers where is that damn MIC box set already?"

Cabinessenceking
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: March 30, 2013, 10:22:51 AM »

reinstate that AGD, he's like 50% of the reason people bother coming to this board. why is he banned?
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1160 on: March 30, 2013, 10:25:49 AM »

He was temporarily suspended. It ends in like 3 days or so. He'll be back.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: March 30, 2013, 10:28:29 AM »

… with news?

linusoli
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1162 on: March 30, 2013, 10:33:03 AM »

Can't believe AGD would be suspended. So he gets in a bad mood sometimes? WHO CARES?? He's one of the only people left on this board who brings genuine insight and knowledge of the Beach Boys' internal affairs. This board has really been going down the tubes as its been taken over by an increasingly conservative mindset. If you can't handle a little internet forum cattiness, you probably shouldn't be on the internet at all.

And yes, I don't post much. I lurk around and read because the information posted is SO goshdarn INTERESTING. Stop banning the people who actually have something to contribute!
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: March 30, 2013, 10:51:33 AM »

AGD's a big boy –  he can take his punishment like a man.

And he might be back with news!

Awesoman
Smiley Smile Associate

Disagreements? Work 'em out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1164 on: March 30, 2013, 11:06:30 AM »

… with news?

Considering he was suspended, I very much doubt he'll be all that eager to provide us with anything should he continue to post here.

And if you don't know where you're going
Any road will take you there
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: March 30, 2013, 11:21:57 AM »

… with news?

Considering he was suspended, I very much doubt he'll be all that eager to provide us with anything should he continue to post here.

Accordind to a reliable source, AGD himself, this isn't the first time he has been banned. I imagine he is out enjoying spring and being productive. He'll be back.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 11:24:43 AM by OregonRiverRider » Logged

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
Letsgoawayforawhile
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: March 30, 2013, 11:37:44 AM »

I definitely think he needed a break. Hope he's enjoying it all, and hope he'll be back.

“Simple it's not, I'm afraid you will find, for a mind maker-upper to make up his mind”
- Dr. Seuss
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1167 on: March 30, 2013, 11:38:04 AM »

I'm probably the last person who could be labeled conservative! I usually let the heated arguments continue. That had nothing to do with the suspension... if I was going to crack down on that half the board would be gone!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
monicker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: March 30, 2013, 11:53:42 AM »

Can't believe AGD would be suspended. So he gets in a bad mood sometimes? WHO CARES??

Who cares? A number of people do. I always laugh when people use the word sometimes when mentioning his abusive behavior and attitude, as if he only has the occasional bad day or week. How about WHO CARES how knowledgeable a person is when they’re a complete dick and treat people like sh*t, while being humorless, petty, and insufferable?

The irony is that he didn't even get suspended for his usual garbage. 

Don't be eccentric, this is a BEACH BOYS forum, for God's sake!
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: March 30, 2013, 12:05:14 PM »

Can't believe AGD would be suspended. So he gets in a bad mood sometimes? WHO CARES??

Who cares? A number of people do. I always laugh when people use the word sometimes when mentioning his abusive behavior and attitude, as if he only has the occasional bad day or week. How about WHO CARES how knowledgeable a person is when they’re a complete dick and treat people like sh*t, while being humorless, petty, and insufferable?

The irony is that he didn't even get suspended for his usual garbage.  
By all I hear from people who have met him and know him, (I've never met him), AGD in a nice guy and not a dick. We enjoy his vast knowledge and clever insights. Just wish he'd ignore posts that set him off or handle via PM. It's unfortunate that some might consider him more of a bully than the renowned music scholar that he really is.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 12:06:12 PM by OregonRiverRider » Logged

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: March 30, 2013, 12:06:05 PM »

AGD will returen not as "AGD, The Grey" but as AGD, The White". And a really kick ass beard.

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: March 30, 2013, 12:13:35 PM »

AGD will returen not as "AGD, The Grey" but as AGD, The White". And a really kick ass beard.

GAWD DAMN, you're funny, Shady.  Where'd you get your start as a commedian?

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
ontor pertawst
Smiley Smile Associate

L♡VE ALWAYS WINS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1172 on: March 30, 2013, 12:14:54 PM »

Insert Quote

He didn't pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with witless worms! Or something Tolkieny.
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: March 30, 2013, 12:31:24 PM »

Insert Quote

He didn't pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with witless worms! Or something Tolkieny.

He survived Phil Cohen though  Grin

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: March 30, 2013, 12:33:15 PM »

Insert Quote

He survived Phil Cohen though  Grin
Phil "balrog" Cohen cannot pass.... LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx