gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 11:39:43 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [53] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where is that %^&$@#&* MIC Box Set @#$%^&*(!!!  (Read 210086 times)
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: April 10, 2013, 09:51:49 AM »

This festival of fan to fan hatred that has been unleashed on this forum is draining away much of the pleasure that this CD box set might have brought. When listening to this box set(if it is released), it will always (in my mind) be associated with the lengthy debate on this forum.
There is no hatred. Hey, we argue, but we become friends again when tempers cool down. I have never held a grudge with anyone in here, and that includes you, as well. Wink

Phil, you really should change your handle in here to ChickenLittle.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 09:54:46 AM by drbeachboy » Logged

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1301 on: April 10, 2013, 09:56:25 AM »

One thing you've got to hand to Phil is his abilty to unite Smiley posters who usually can't agree on anything between them.

Dude should be elected secretary-general of the UN. Then we'd have world peace. Prolly candy bars too.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Steve Mayo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: April 10, 2013, 11:20:20 AM »

This festival of fan to fan hatred that has been unleashed on this forum is draining away much of the pleasure that this CD box set might have brought. When listening to this box set(if it is released), it will always (in my mind) be associated with the lengthy debate on this forum.

moderatorem non facit stultus est ingenio
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: April 10, 2013, 11:29:47 AM »

One thing you've got to hand to Phil is his abilty to unite Smiley posters who usually can't agree on anything between them.

Dude should be elected secretary-general of the UN. Then we'd have world peace. Prolly candy bars too.

But no fucking box set.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Heysaboda
Smiley Smile Associate

Son, don't wait till the break of day....

View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: April 10, 2013, 12:16:52 PM »

Phil made some of his best work on here between the official announcement of a release date for TSS and it's it's eventual release..

Now that we have that for MIC I'm excited to see what he has in store for the next few months.

I'll give you my best efforts, but remember, though I may have named "The Wall of Secrecy", credit must go to Brother Records, Inc. & EMI-Capitol for inventing the wall.

But remember, I named "the Cohen of Silence"!   Cheesy

Evil

Son, don't wait till the break of day 'cause you know how time fades away......
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1305 on: April 10, 2013, 12:43:05 PM »

Phil made some of his best work on here between the official announcement of a release date for TSS and it's it's eventual release..

Now that we have that for MIC I'm excited to see what he has in store for the next few months.

I'll give you my best efforts, but remember, though I may have named "The Wall of Secrecy", credit must go to Brother Records, Inc. & EMI-Capitol for inventing the wall.

But remember, I named "the Cohen of Silence"!   Cheesy

Evil

Game, set and match.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: April 10, 2013, 02:31:01 PM »

I'm pretty sure you said the exact same thing in the Smile Sessions thread

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1307 on: April 11, 2013, 03:12:17 AM »

That's entirely your own fault, Phil.

BTW, I don't hate you, I only hate your posts.

Ceterum censeo SMiLEBrianum OSDumque esse excludendos banno.
Cabinessenceking
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: April 11, 2013, 03:32:30 AM »

huehue the trolling continues huehue

I'm handing it to Phil that no one could possibly troll a board more successfully than he has  Grin
Nicko1234
« Reply #1309 on: April 11, 2013, 03:39:03 AM »

I'm handing it to Phil that no one could possibly troll a board more successfully than he has  Grin

The responses of all those he has managed to rile certainly make for entertaining reading...
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: April 11, 2013, 03:56:19 AM »

Agree with Micha Phil, it's a crazy state to have worked yourself up in to. Suggest a long walk in the fresh air, a pint or two with friends, and a few days away from it all.

Have said it before, you've a lot to offer, a lot of knowledge, which is appreciated when it's not wrapped in this shroud of pessimism and seeming obsession with coaxing other board members into giving you a beating.

Chill!  Stick around!

“We live in divisive times.”
PhilCohen
« Reply #1311 on: April 11, 2013, 09:25:30 AM »

Agree with Micha Phil, it's a crazy state to have worked yourself up in to. Suggest a long walk in the fresh air, a pint or two with friends, and a few days away from it all.

Have said it before, you've a lot to offer, a lot of knowledge, which is appreciated when it's not wrapped in this shroud of pessimism and seeming obsession with coaxing other board members into giving you a beating.

Chill!  Stick around!

I'll take your advice. I'm taking a break for a while. I'll still read the forum, to see if Capitol ever officially announces a Beach Boys box set.
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: April 12, 2013, 09:01:13 AM »

I like this (nothing to do with the box though…)

“We live in divisive times.”
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [53] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx