-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:15:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Four more years!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Four more years!  (Read 120708 times)
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2012, 09:22:44 PM »

Go on, pretend you aren't glad Romney lost. I dare ya.  Grin

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
18thofMay
Smiley Smile Associate

Goin to the beach

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 09:27:58 PM »

Go on, pretend you aren't glad Romney lost. I dare ya.  Grin

I am just stoked that my Facebook news feed wont have 47 post's a day from Peter Reum!!

It’s like he hired a fashion consultant and told her to make him look “punchable.”
Some Guy, 2012
"Donald Trump makes Mike Love look like an asshole"
Me ,2015.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 09:48:32 PM »

Little things, right?

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.

stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 10:09:57 PM »

lol, america. i can see some sort of gray davis scenario playing out in the next year or two.

No mas, por favor.
Doo Dah
Smiley Smile Associate

One man's troll is another man's freedom fighter.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 10:14:43 PM »

Bruce Johnston is angrily downing yet another Pacifico...staring dumbfounded at the flickering teevee screen Evil

I'm a happy man tonight. Very very happy.

AGD is gone.
AGD is gone.
Heigh ho the derry-o
AGD is gone
Dunderhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 10:15:55 PM »

It's over, it's finally over

TEAM COHEN; OFFICIAL CAPTAIN (2013-)
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 10:45:40 PM »

It's over, it's finally over
We lost when Ron Paul started winning state after state, that is when TPTB put an end to his campaign. The freedom movement is no more.

Only Obama cult followers remain. They have no idea what NDAA is, they know nothing about 15 000 drones soon flying over America or how currency is created and so on. They are just ecstatic and enthralled the "good guy" hailed by lamestream media won the election. I have seriously lost faith in large parts of mankind.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 10:46:43 PM by Swedish Frog » Logged

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 10:58:51 PM »

Tell yrself that whilst decent healthcare becomes the norm, la.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 11:02:53 PM by hypehat » Logged

hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 11:01:04 PM »

btw Gary Johnson apparently got over a million votes, which is a record for a libertarian candidate.

Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 11:11:44 PM »

Voted for Jill Stein. Not a big fan of Obama, but at least Mittens didn't win. I'm more stoked about pot being legal in 2 states now.

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 11:13:51 PM »

Where will this decent healthcare come from? A magic wand? The US government's unfunded liabilities are over 60 trillion dollars, no-one will receive anything in the future. What is your solution to that?

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
Dunderhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 11:20:35 PM »

Where will this decent healthcare come from? A magic wand? The US government's unfunded liabilities are over 60 trillion dollars, no-one will receive anything in the future. What is your solution to that?

Yeah, it's sad that we no longer have free elections in this country. This is what the founders warned about when they talked about tyranny of the majority.

18thofMay
Smiley Smile Associate

Goin to the beach

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2012, 11:21:01 PM »

End the wars!!

It’s like he hired a fashion consultant and told her to make him look “punchable.”
Some Guy, 2012
"Donald Trump makes Mike Love look like an asshole"
Me ,2015.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 03:12:20 AM »

"The tyranny of the state"

hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2012, 03:20:42 AM »

From my totally empirical and scientific studies, is it only white guys in their twenties who go in for full libertarian whinging?

Dunderhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 04:00:15 AM »

From my totally empirical and scientific studies, is it only white guys in their twenties who go in for full libertarian whinging?

No, that's called confirmation bias.

hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 04:09:22 AM »

Just sayin' I don't see any women going 'it's all the same'. Maybe because it actually isn't to them. Anti-abortion rhetoric etc.

Anyway, just sleep deprived and glad the lesser of two evils won.

For the last LOL Republican swansong, http://dailycurrant.com/2012/11/06/george-bush-accidently-votes-obama

Dunderhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 04:14:25 AM »

Just sayin' I don't see any women going 'it's all the same'. Maybe because it actually isn't to them. Anti-abortion rhetoric etc.

For the last LOL Republican swansong, http://dailycurrant.com/2012/11/06/george-bush-accidently-votes-obama

Case in point, when it comes to making fun of libertarian's reading habits you wouldn't miss an opportunity to mock Ayn Rand, but as soon as you switch over to the ol' "young white men" prejudice then you're quick to forget about her.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 04:15:50 AM »

Bruce Johnston is angrily downing yet another Pacifico...staring dumbfounded at the flickering teevee screen Evil

I'm a happy man tonight. Very very happy.
Bruce probably smashed the TV using skills he learn from hanging out with Keith Moon.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 04:23:54 AM »

Case in point, when it comes to making fun of libertarian's reading habits you wouldn't miss an opportunity to mock Ayn Rand, but as soon as you switch over to the ol' "young white men" prejudice then you're quick to forget about her.

Can't believe I missed an opportunity to mock Ayn Rand. Must be slipping in my old age.

rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2012, 04:36:13 AM »

Yay! Four more years of handouts, shitty education, drone strikes, and empirical dominance around the world (all of which we can't afford!)!

Anyone who thinks Romney or Obama are the solution are delusional.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2012, 06:22:38 AM »

The "solution to that" is public healthcare since it has now been shown convincingly by economist Dean Baker that the very act of socializing health care would work to eliminate the deficit.
Steve Mayo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2012, 06:52:36 AM »

The "solution to that" is public healthcare since it has now been shown convincingly by economist Dean Baker that the very act of socializing health care would work to eliminate the deficit.

moderatorem non facit stultus est ingenio
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 06:55:35 AM »

Steve, you always have the best emoticons and images. LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Jason
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 07:33:08 AM »

A vote for either Obama or Romney was a vote for war, more debt, less freedom, and more tyranny.

But hey...Obama can no longer blame the failings of his predecessor for his own failings. I wonder how well that will register with his retarded, racist (and in the case of the whites, self-hating) acolytes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: