-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:21:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  So what did we all do today?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So what did we all do today?  (Read 435383 times)
retrokid67
Smiley Smile Associate

Denny the Dream

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2014, 01:37:55 AM »

thanks!  Grin  I played the BBs "Graduation Day" song and it was really bittersweet  Cry the harmonies can really get to you sometimes  LOL

"In this new day, change your heart.  Forgive your brother, for life is precious."

-Dennis Wilson
bluesno1fann
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2014, 01:57:43 AM »

thanks!  Grin  I played the BBs "Graduation Day" song and it was really bittersweet  Cry the harmonies can really get to you sometimes  LOL

That's quite cool. Did anyone sing "Be True To Your School"?  LOL
halblaineisgood
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2014, 02:07:52 AM »

« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 09:23:30 PM by Al Jardine: TheDickup Artist » Logged
retrokid67
Smiley Smile Associate

Denny the Dream

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2014, 08:29:52 AM »

That's quite cool. Did anyone sing "Be True To Your School"?  LOL

nope  LOL o and they didn't sing Graduation Day I played it at home (I wish they had though)

"In this new day, change your heart.  Forgive your brother, for life is precious."

-Dennis Wilson
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2014, 11:09:41 PM »

I graduated Friday but didn't get the chance to post it then  Smiley
Nice to see you back, Jess. To be fair, the fact that you graduated from school isn't a bittersweet thing. That place is boring to the point that every classmate starts annoying you. Been that way for many people I know (including myself, of course).

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
retrokid67
Smiley Smile Associate

Denny the Dream

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2014, 11:13:24 PM »

I graduated Friday but didn't get the chance to post it then  Smiley
Nice to see you back, Jess. To be fair, the fact that you graduated from school isn't a bittersweet thing. That place is boring to the point that every classmate starts annoying you. Been that way for many people I know (including myself, of course).

thanks RangeRover  Smiley yea I definitely had senioritis during the last two months I was ready to get out  LOL

-Dennis Wilson
bluesno1fann
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2014, 11:15:47 PM »

Had a friend come over, had a really nice time. He let me borrow 3 Metallica albums, so will be checking them out.
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2014, 11:31:23 PM »

Had a friend come over, had a really nice time. He let me borrow 3 Metallica albums, so will be checking them out.

don't do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2014, 11:51:54 PM »

Metalica

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

...for the most part. They have a couple songs that aren't sh*t.

bluesno1fann
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2014, 11:52:57 PM »

From what I heard from others, Metallica was excellent in the 80's, and gradually got worse and worse from the 90's onwards
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2014, 12:00:45 AM »

2Mr. Waves & Woodstock: well, taste is subjective thing, isn't that? Let Rei rely on his own ears & if he doesn't like any, then your "theory" works. Easy formula.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Gabo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2014, 12:25:36 AM »

made my first resume i'm 22 and done graduated from college. i want to move to LA. someone give me a source of income so i can meander about and play with girlz
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2014, 12:30:54 AM »

From what I heard from others, Metallica was excellent in the 80's, and gradually got worse and worse from the 90's onwards
Master of Puppets is superb, a must-hear. No idea about the rest----metal isn't really my bag.

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2014, 05:00:02 AM »

2Mr. Waves & Woodstock: well, taste is subjective thing, isn't that? Let Rei rely on his own ears & if he doesn't like any, then your "theory" works. Easy formula.

Prevention is better than cure, my dear RangeRover.
Orange Crate Art
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2014, 07:33:36 AM »

I'm not a Metallica fan, but I am a huge fan of the 2 bands which Metallica were inspired by, Black Sabbath and Motorhead.

By the way, James Hetfield once included Pet Sounds in a list of his favorite albums. He wasn't kidding either, although I'm sure it was a later-in-life choice of his.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 08:40:23 AM by Garneau Mike Woonsocket » Logged

Hey did you hear that George fell into his French horn?
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2014, 09:28:01 AM »

Bought my first blu-ray ever Smokin. Tales from the Crypt - as a birthday present for some girl who has a party tonight. Hope she likes it..
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2014, 09:43:56 AM »

Programmed a whole lot.

Now I am watching the World Cup.

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2014, 10:38:17 PM »

Prevention is better than cure.
Didn't know there's an illness called "metallitis". More so it's dangerous.

halblaineisgood
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2014, 01:00:28 PM »

« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 12:03:18 PM by Al Jardine: TheDickup Artist » Logged
rogerlancelot
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2014, 01:49:52 AM »

I hung out with Brian at dinner and we discussed his future plans. Unfortunately, it was not Brian Wilson at all but some other guy. In fairness, he was rather talkative nonetheless. He wants to start a war against the Salvation Army and then take his troops down to Mexico. Actually, none of that is true. I hung out at home instead spending approximately a wasted minute of my life coming up with this crap. I'll probably be busy designing and selling shrubberies tomorrow. I am a shrubber. My name is Roger the Shrubber. I only make one brief appearance in this movie anyway.
Orange Crate Art
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2014, 03:39:26 PM »

Awesome day off with beautiful 86 degree sunshine! I took a walk over to the East Side of Providence for a relaxing visit to The Coffee Exchange on Wickenden Street where I enjoyed my caffeine and read the Providence Journal. I continued my on-foot venture to the downtown area where I got hit up for spare change by a scrowngey looking dude whom I gave my pocket change to. He was nice and said 'thank you sir, god bless you'. Then I hit up the local record store in search of groovy vinyls and I succeeded! Great list of finds today...The 49 Minute Technicolour Dream (Various 60s Psych LP), Yardbirds 45 'Ha Ha Said The Clown b/w Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor' (Sundazed Reissue with picture sleeve), Surf Mania With The Surf Teens (Dionysis Reissue LP...features cover of Beach Boys Luau and oddly Bruce Johnston is credited as songwriter), Love 'Forever Changes' original Elektra LP, Dr. John 'Zu Zu Man' LP (70's budget LP on Trip Records...very cool album cover) and Animals Animalism (original MGM). When I got home I ordered pizza and made plans with friends to meet their newborn. Super nice day.

bluesno1fann
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2014, 09:18:47 PM »

Waterista's RULE!!!!!

This is where it all started... Less than 24 hours later you joined the APFFN forum and started causing a lot of trouble there.

If you really wanted to leave me alone Tarot, then you should have done the same thing. You shouldn't have joined that forum and meddled in something that was none of your business. It was a dick move indeed.

Tarot, it was you all along that was fueled by a stupid grudge. I even offered to make peace with you and admitted I was wrong in that you created Tony Miraculous, Miami Dan, and Piper Syd, and that you didn't come from here (Though DSOTM Smiley and I were later proven right). But you didn't accept it and continued your senseless attacks. The ball was in your court, but you chose to do what you did. That's why everyone got sick of you, even The Piper had enough. If you didn't join the forum to meddle in something that was absolutely none of your business, then everything would have been fine.

I'm done now. You've already blocked my messages anyway. Just don't paint yourself as a victim.

EDIT: Just realized Billy's warned to leave it alone on the Coming Together thread. I'll leave this as it is, but I'll drop it at this point.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 09:27:29 PM by BAmBU Dennis » Logged
Orange Crate Art
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2014, 10:20:58 AM »

I spent the morning in the 'Rank The Tracks' section of 'Album, Book and Video Reviews And Discussions'. It's my day off and it's raining outside. At least I kept my mind busy, right?

pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2014, 11:00:14 AM »

I spent the morning in the 'Rank The Tracks' section of 'Album, Book and Video Reviews And Discussions'. It's my day off and it's raining outside. At least I kept my mind busy, right?

Yeah we noticed.

Roll Eyes
Orange Crate Art
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2014, 11:08:05 AM »

Lol, sorry pixletwin, I was enjoying my favorite message board with too much time on my hands today. I had a great time ranking, though.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50   Go Up
Print
Jump to: