gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680751 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 10:47:11 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Song (demo): All That I Want  (Read 1045 times)
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2012, 12:56:02 PM »

This is what I have been working on today. I had intended just to do piano and one scratch vocal, but then I had a few other ideas I didn't want to forget. This is far from done, or even necessarily arranged. I just wanted to get some things down before I forgot them.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3cwpre

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 03:38:59 PM »

Nice! The fade stood out especially!

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
Domino
Smiley Smile Associate

Hypnotize me, Van Dyke

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 03:54:41 PM »

Great! Somehow it reminds me of your old classic My Old Girlfriend Tongue

Brian on why he loves God Only Knows: "Because Paul McCartney said it was his favourite song"

"New rule: Having anything to do with the creation of a punk rawk version of "All You Need Is Love" (never with the horn part because lol hornz are silly and dumb) gets you the death penalty. No questions, no trial, it's your fault, pick out your coffin." - runnersdialzero
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 05:31:04 PM »

I can see that. But the word "classic" made me smile and laugh! Glad you like it. I am looking forward to working it out properly.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx