gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680815 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 25, 2024, 09:44:52 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tracy Landecker "Lonely Sea" cover (produced at Karma Frog)  (Read 1394 times)
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2012, 11:05:45 AM »

Hey gang...Adam Marsland here...

Just recorded a really cool cover of the Beach Boys' "Lonely Sea" here at my home studio for a singer named Tracy Landecker.  Really pleased with this, particularly for one 11 hour session.  I did the bulk of the instruments (all live, no MIDI) and the production at my place, Karma Frog Studios.  Check it out!

http://soundcloud.com/sparklebass/lonely-sea-tracy-landecker

My home studio is open to the public, including doing sessions by mail for drums, vocals, or anything else, so if I can help anybody out with your projects, please let me know!  http://www.karmafrog.com

Tell me what you think!

hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 08:49:22 PM »

This sounds amazing! Wish I could afford your services  Grin

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 11:33:50 PM »

Aw thanks!  I'm actually probably cheaper than the cheapest studio you know.  Smiley
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 05:52:01 PM »

For the record, let me say Adam is great. Obviously really talented--we all know that--but also an intuitive guy who understands what you're doing and adds his contributions appropriately. And it's absolutely affordable (if you are paying anything at all).

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx