gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681489 Posts in 27638 Topics by 4082 Members - Latest Member: briansclub June 08, 2024, 07:42:41 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "That's Why God Made The Radio" Single!  (Read 253684 times)
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: April 02, 2012, 03:57:26 AM »

No you won't, Vintage is under my protection. Any more of your threats and you'll be pushing up the daisies, wearing a concrete overcoat as you sleep with the fishes.

Capiche?

You Are The Son Of Phil Cohen And I Claim My $ 640,000,000 Right Now!

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
Iron Horse-Apples
« Reply #151 on: April 02, 2012, 03:58:11 AM »

Argghhh, it's the Don!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 02, 2012, 03:59:42 AM »

I need a favor from the Don.... Cool Guy

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Paulos
« Reply #153 on: April 02, 2012, 04:02:09 AM »

No you won't, Vintage is under my protection. Any more of your threats and you'll be pushing up the daisies, wearing a concrete overcoat as you sleep with the fishes.

Capiche?

So i'll be thrown into a body of water encased in concrete and somehow at the same time also buried in a place where daisies grow, man I'm good but not that good!  Grin
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 02, 2012, 04:05:21 AM »

Capiche?

Can I have a record deal from Heartical Don Records?

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 02, 2012, 04:26:07 AM »

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to write for The Beach Boys....

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
Paulos
« Reply #156 on: April 02, 2012, 04:31:27 AM »

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to write for The Beach Boys....

Brilliant!  LOL
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 02, 2012, 04:33:17 AM »

Capiche?

Can I have a record deal from Heartical Don Records?

LOL I must admit that it makes for a terrific vinyl label name... must TM it!

J.G. Dev
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 02, 2012, 04:41:21 AM »

I for one am not concerend in the least of our heroes getting involved w/ mobsters. The minute one of them tries any funny business, Bruce will pistol whip them back to Chicago faster than you can say Deirdre. And as if that wouldn't be enough, Brian just might bust out some of his karate moves that he pulled on Elvis, for good measure.
LostArt
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 02, 2012, 05:00:23 AM »

The connections I pointed out, are quite interesting, maybe not to you, but then if you hear cries
of help from your neighbor's maybe you're inclined to say "thoughtless A Holes" instead of calling 911

Wait...you're saying that if someone doesn't care or doesn't believe that The Beach Boys are tied in with the mob, then that person is inclined to ignore cries of help from a neighbor, calling them thoughtless A Holes instead of calling 911?  Funny stuff.    

and then the other guy who says "Phil Cohen is hacking into people's accounts,  now he is a rude
cruel guy too, but at least he is funny!  cruel+ funny police Smokin Cool Guy

So, because I was making light of some posters who have now dismissed a song that, by all accounts of some folks who have heard it, is great...sounds like a hit, even today...cool... really good, without hearing a single note, I am cruel?  Cruel?  Really?  So if I'm cruel, then what's this?

"Paco speaks for everybody!"

"I don't like it Taco"

Unbelievable.  And not funny.  At all.

The Beach Boys are America's band, the same way people try and promote America's football team, or baseball team
that carries with it, a certain responsibility, to act a certain way. If you sing at Reagan's library, you shouldn't be involved
with mobsters., especially by choice.3

Bullsh*t.

Listen Eye of the Tiger was a hit, like an assembly line Journey type of music , no soul, just assembly line
that's bad enough, but when you throw in Scotti Brothers, and how it all ties in with "that's why God made the radio"
it's creepy

Back to the song, I find the title reminds me of what I would typically hear  in a new Country type of song, and I have
trouble imagining, complex, lush layered Beach Boy harmonies over that title, but maybe it's great, I am anxious to
hear a lush beach boy vocal arrangement over what sounds to me like a country song title.

You haven't heard one note of the song yet!

Bring on That's Why God Made The Radio, I am excited as hell about a new real, authentic (mostly) Beach Boy album!

Now you're calling the new Beach Boys album 'mostly authentic' because there is a song written (or co-written) by someone other than a Beach Boy?  You might want to check the credits on every Beach Boys album ever released, because you'll find that a great majority included a song written or co-written by someone other than a Beach Boy.

Far Out

Quite.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 05:05:11 AM by LostArt » Logged
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 02, 2012, 05:04:34 AM »

I for one am not concerend in the least of our heroes getting involved w/ mobsters. The minute one of them tries any funny business, Bruce will pistol whip them back to Chicago faster than you can say Deirdre. And as if that wouldn't be enough, Brian just might bust out some of his karate moves that he pulled on Elvis, for good measure.
Great first post. LOL

vintagemusic
Smiley Smile Associate

That was great! Could we just try it once more

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 02, 2012, 06:08:39 AM »

You're the only person upset about this whole mob thing, here's an idea: get over it and stop boring everyone.

I could condense my remarks some. But whether I do or not, you're still going to endure the
rest of your life, as an offensive little man, who lays in wait on chatboards so you can pounce
on someone you perceive as weak. Or less than you.

The connections I pointed out, are quite interesting, maybe not to you, but then if you hear cries
of help from your neighbor's maybe you're inclined to say "thoughtless A Holes" instead of calling 911

I've spent my life in music, and I get sad when one of my heroic bands (the Beach Boys) step into business
with some hoods. But then Gene Landy might have been a hood of a different sort.

That must be a big weight on your shoulders to speak for the entire membership, "nobody cares"
a blanket "Paco speaks for everybody!"

and then the other guy who says "Phil Cohen is hacking into people's accounts, NOW he is a rude

Listen Eye of the Tiger was a hit, like an assembly line Journey type of music , no soul, just assembly line
that's bad enough, but when you throw in Scotti Brothers, and how it all ties in with "that's why God made the radio"
it's creepy

You know when I went into the Scotti brothers building on Sunset, I was just a kid, I was afraid they'd kill  us
and not let us out, they focused   attention on their mafia roots, they didn't hide it, they used it as a marketing
tool, while I was in the building, their A&R guy started talking about my health, these people are directly connected
to "That's why God Made the Radio". I felt it was an intersting story to discuss. That's all.

The Beach Boys are America's band, the same way people try and promote America's football team, or baseball team
that carries with it, a certain responsibility, to act a certain way. If you sing at Reagan's library, you shouldn't be involved

I don't like it Taco, when a guy like you, tries to pick on me, inferring, my mind is sick or I am delusional, I just pointed
out a story, about the backround of the people who wrote "that's why god made the radio" and the songs connection
with the Beach Boys. Read the article from Anthony Scotti's own lips,

I'll try and condense my remarks here, and be brief, you try and watch how you attack me personally little man, with
your "I speak for everyone here" bulls^^t

Back to the song, I find the title reminds me of what I would typically hear  in a new Country type of song, and I have
trouble imagining, complex, lush layered Beach Boy harmonies over that title, but maybe it's great, I am anxious to
hear a lush beach boy vocal arrangement over what sounds to me like a country song title.

The Brian Wilson Christmas album sounded like authentic, vintage Brian Wilson production to me, therefore, I hope
this new album has at least some vintage BW production. Beach Boys 65 that's the description everyone keeps using
I tend to believe them. Why not? They would know.

Finally Adam, I don't know if the mob is still involved with record companies and clubs, I suspect they are, but who knows.
that guy Peternik (that's why god made the radio) could answer that question I presume. Or Joe Thomas maybe,

Bring on That's Why God Made The Radio, I am excited as hell about a new real, authentic (mostly) Beach Boy album!
Far Out

Wait...the guy's name is PAULOS...not 'Paco' or 'Taco'. I sincerely hope you didn't choose those two words for the reason it seems like to me...

I think he might be trying to be insulting towards hispanic people, not realising I'm a white English guy! If he is then he should be banned for attempting to incite racial hatred. I loved the 'I don't like it Taco, when a guy like you, tries to pick on me, inferring, my mind is sick or I am delusional' - all I said that was he was getting upset and boring everyone, how does that translate as calling someone delusional? Oh and as for the 'offensive little man' comment I am 6ft 1 so not really so little. Also, you are the most boring poster on any board ever, but I am grateful for your helping my insomnia.

No in fact I lived in Mexico, married a Spanish girl,   have nothing against Latin American people. Just you, when I say you are a little man
I don't refer to your height or weight, but the puny value of your soul. You're a cyber bully who laid in wait to pounce and insult me with
a bunch of false remarks, you said you spoke for everyone else here, which is a huge ego trip on your part,  you said what I had to say
was uninteresting, and everyone agreed with you, you are small minded and worse still, a huge egomaniac, essentially telling me my views
or posts are worthless, an irritation, a waste of time, and you speak for all like some magnanimous host, trying to apologize to the membership
as you cuttingly demean me, while you act like you aren't doing that very thing. The reason I mispronounced your name isn't because I dislike
people of color or hispanics, it's because arrogant jerkoffs like you, I don't bother to remember your name, I try and forget you, and demean you
as you tried to do to me, for no reason whatsoever.. I've actually been in a room with the mobsters I spoke of, and some of the Beach Boys
whom I consider decent folks, and I was saddened, from personal experience I know some of those people mentored by the Scotti brothers
are the dregs of the earth, and I lamented the fact, and pointed it out to those who might be interested... I also dislike those barf bags for any
part they played in harming the career and life of my pal Leif Garrett from school, who was a nice kid before he got involved with the Scotti's

Maybe I am boring, and long winded, I thought I had some worthwhile interesting things to contribute here, but there are quite a few of you
younger, know nothing about music guys, who always attack with the knife and fork, like you can only get your sustenance at the expense of
putting someone like me down.  I misspoke your name because I was trying to tell you to shove it, drop dead, go back to pulling the wings off
butterflies, don't speak for the entire membership about me, and don't demean me in some cowardly English backhanded way, like you belong
to the upper crust and just insulted the janitor at your squash club, go watch a film about all the English royalty that wanted to side with Hitler
or go read Neville Chamberlains speech about the Sudetenland, go meet your boyfriend for tea, but don't tell me you weren't insulting me

Your attempt to censor anyone who doesn't fit your profile is a lot more common at places like Steve Hoffman, don't bring that poison attitude over
here. So you didn't like what I had to say. Didint think it had merit. I don't think countries in the developed world in the 21st century, should
have a billion dollar a year royal family like the British equivalent of a theme park or night time soap. I insulted you because you insulted me
it's just that simple, then you simper and say   you didn't do a thing.

Of all the people in the music business, all the hall of famers, A Lister's and super talents, I was surprised and caught off guard, that the Beach
Boys were working with people that were mentored by the mob. Maybe you should head a department here that checks credentials and bloodlines
for membership, and censors posts before they are allowed to be read by the general membership, Jesus you are an ass

I still hear the phonetics of the song title as something more akin to a country song, I am dying to hear it, the whole album in fact, Culturally
they had a big impact on my generation growing up in Los Angeles, Musically I admire them and have been influenced by them, like any other
pop musician, and To think they have an album, which reminds people of Beach Boys circa 1965 is just stunning, I am hoping for two great songs
as good as California Girls, or God Only Knows, I hope they really turn in a masterpiece as their swansong, I am really rooting for them.

Paulos
« Reply #162 on: April 02, 2012, 06:28:44 AM »

You're the only person upset about this whole mob thing, here's an idea: get over it and stop boring everyone.

I could condense my remarks some. But whether I do or not, you're still going to endure the
rest of your life, as an offensive little man, who lays in wait on chatboards so you can pounce

I've spent my life in music, and I get sad when one of my heroic bands (the Beach Boys) step into business
with some hoods. But then Gene Landy might have been a hood of a different sort.

That must be a big weight on your shoulders to speak for the entire membership, "nobody cares"

and then the other guy who says "Phil Cohen is hacking into people's accounts, NOW he is a rude

it's creepy

You know when I went into the Scotti brothers building on Sunset, I was just a kid, I was afraid they'd kill  us
and not let us out, they focused   attention on their mafia roots, they didn't hide it, they used it as a marketing
tool, while I was in the building, their A&R guy started talking about my health, these people are directly connected
to "That's why God Made the Radio". I felt it was an intersting story to discuss. That's all.

I don't like it Taco, when a guy like you, tries to pick on me, inferring, my mind is sick or I am delusional, I just pointed
out a story, about the backround of the people who wrote "that's why god made the radio" and the songs connection

I'll try and condense my remarks here, and be brief, you try and watch how you attack me personally little man, with

The Brian Wilson Christmas album sounded like authentic, vintage Brian Wilson production to me, therefore, I hope
this new album has at least some vintage BW production. Beach Boys 65 that's the description everyone keeps using

Finally Adam, I don't know if the mob is still involved with record companies and clubs, I suspect they are, but who knows.
that guy Peternik (that's why god made the radio) could answer that question I presume. Or Joe Thomas maybe,

Far Out

Wait...the guy's name is PAULOS...not 'Paco' or 'Taco'. I sincerely hope you didn't choose those two words for the reason it seems like to me...

I think he might be trying to be insulting towards hispanic people, not realising I'm a white English guy! If he is then he should be banned for attempting to incite racial hatred. I loved the 'I don't like it Taco, when a guy like you, tries to pick on me, inferring, my mind is sick or I am delusional' - all I said that was he was getting upset and boring everyone, how does that translate as calling someone delusional? Oh and as for the 'offensive little man' comment I am 6ft 1 so not really so little. Also, you are the most boring poster on any board ever, but I am grateful for your helping my insomnia.

No in fact I lived in Mexico, married a Spanish girl,   have nothing against Latin American people. Just you, when I say you are a little man
I don't refer to your height or weight, but the puny value of your soul. You're a cyber bully who laid in wait to pounce and insult me with
a bunch of false remarks, you said you spoke for everyone else here, which is a huge ego trip on your part,  you said what I had to say
was uninteresting, and everyone agreed with you, you are small minded and worse still, a huge egomaniac, essentially telling me my views
or posts are worthless, an irritation, a waste of time, and you speak for all like some magnanimous host, trying to apologize to the membership
as you cuttingly demean me, while you act like you aren't doing that very thing. The reason I mispronounced your name isn't because I dislike
people of color or hispanics, it's because arrogant jerkoffs like you, I don't bother to remember your name, I try and forget you, and demean you
as you tried to do to me, for no reason whatsoever.. I've actually been in a room with the mobsters I spoke of, and some of the Beach Boys
whom I consider decent folks, and I was saddened, from personal experience I know some of those people mentored by the Scotti brothers
are the dregs of the earth, and I lamented the fact, and pointed it out to those who might be interested... I also dislike those barf bags for any
part they played in harming the career and life of my pal Leif Garrett from school, who was a nice kid before he got involved with the Scotti's

Maybe I am boring, and long winded, I thought I had some worthwhile interesting things to contribute here, but there are quite a few of you
younger, know nothing about music guys, who always attack with the knife and fork, like you can only get your sustenance at the expense of
putting someone like me down.  I misspoke your name because I was trying to tell you to shove it, drop dead, go back to pulling the wings off
butterflies, don't speak for the entire membership about me, and don't demean me in some cowardly English backhanded way, like you belong
to the upper crust and just insulted the janitor at your squash club, go watch a film about all the English royalty that wanted to side with Hitler
or go read Neville Chamberlains speech about the Sudetenland, go meet your boyfriend for tea, but don't tell me you weren't insulting me

Your attempt to censor anyone who doesn't fit your profile is a lot more common at places like Steve Hoffman, don't bring that poison attitude over
here. So you didn't like what I had to say. Didint think it had merit. I don't think countries in the developed world in the 21st century, should
have a billion dollar a year royal family like the British equivalent of a theme park or night time soap. I insulted you because you insulted me
it's just that simple, then you simper and say   you didn't do a thing.

Of all the people in the music business, all the hall of famers, A Lister's and super talents, I was surprised and caught off guard, that the Beach
Boys were working with people that were mentored by the mob. Maybe you should head a department here that checks credentials and bloodlines
for membership, and censors posts before they are allowed to be read by the general membership, Jesus you are an ass

I still hear the phonetics of the song title as something more akin to a country song, I am dying to hear it, the whole album in fact, Culturally
they had a big impact on my generation growing up in Los Angeles, Musically I admire them and have been influenced by them, like any other
pop musician, and To think they have an album, which reminds people of Beach Boys circa 1965 is just stunning, I am hoping for two great songs
as good as California Girls, or God Only Knows, I hope they really turn in a masterpiece as their swansong, I am really rooting for them.

So, in the part in bold you have wished death upon me, accused me of animal torure and made fatuous remarks about my sexuality. If we couple this along with the racist Paco/Taco comments and the Adolph remarks from a few weeks back this paints you in a very poor light, I feel sorry for you as you are clearly a delusional, morally questionable little oik.

LostArt
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 02, 2012, 06:48:31 AM »

clearly a delusional, morally questionable little oik.

Hmm, oik.  At 55 I'm still not too old to learn a new word.  Thanks.  For those who don't know:

"an obnoxious or unpleasant person; in weakened senses, a 'nit-wit', a 'clot'."
Paulos
« Reply #164 on: April 02, 2012, 06:51:09 AM »

clearly a delusional, morally questionable little oik.

Hmm, oik.  At 55 I'm still not too old to learn a new word.  Thanks.  For those who don't know:

"an obnoxious or unpleasant person; in weakened senses, a 'nit-wit', a 'clot'."

Glad to be of service!
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 02, 2012, 07:27:30 AM »

Boring bored reading this boring back n forth. I'd take Phil anyday over this bickering.

I love the word "oik" though.  LOL
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 02, 2012, 07:48:32 AM »

I cannot find anything on the internet to link the Scotti brothers to the mafia beside that one article where Tony claims he is Lucky's son.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 08:47:31 AM by SMiLE Brian » Logged

b00ts
Smiley Smile Associate

Greldont

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: April 02, 2012, 08:37:36 AM »

it's creepy

Far Out

Blah blahblah blah blah...
Vintagemusic, what makes you think that the rest of us want or need to read about how your feelings are hurt and how you are just dishing it right back? Most of us come on here as a leisure activity. We are thinking "hmm, I wonder what's up with The Beach Boys," not "I wonder if Vintagemusic is offended by relatively innocuous remarks."

Do you see a different thread title than the rest of us (perhaps "Vintagemusic overreaction thread?") If you need to communicate this to Paulos, why not PM him? Better yet, why not just take the criticism like a big boy? I mean, who really cares? It's a fucking messageboard.

Just because someone criticized your posts on a messageboard does not make them a) Hitler b) Neville Chamberlain c) Tony Soprano. It also does not mean that you need to criticize entire cultures and nations as a result. Life's too short.

As for the song, I am assuming that Brian has had some input, like others have stated upthread. To my best recollection, Brian is the producer of this new Beach Boys album, and Mike Love (and/or Joe Thomas) is executive producer. If Brian didn't have any input as a songwriter, he certainly had input as an arranger and producer. It will be interesting to hear the track.

However... I don't want to alarm anyone, but I hear that this Peterik guy who wrote "Eye of the Tiger" has some mob connections. Clearly this means that the mafia is funding the Beach Boys' new album and tour. We will see La Cosa Nostra banners and logos all over the place when we go to the reunion shows, and if we are not sufficiently enthusiastic at the shows, we may get our legs broken (after they ask us about our health). Are you all OK with this?Huh

- B00ts
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2012, 09:09:09 AM »

BTW the title of the new album has been decided upon.

Return Of The Hit Men.

I like it.

That's funny! Cheesy

*ssshhh... the Beach Boys need a new hit... you know whom to contact here, Don?*

You know more than you tell, ... "DON"!!! Grin

man that's a real bummer.  i suddenly care a lot less about the tune. 

There's a certain fan on this board that suddenly cared less about Meant for You once he knew Mike was singing lead instead of Brian. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but that's tone-deaf idiocy in my book.

I remember someone praising some BB tune for Brian's songwriting skills years ago (probably on the old SMiLE Shop board), and when someone else pointed out to him it wasn't Brian who wrote that particular song, the guy suddenly found that song he loved before not good anymore - even though not one bit changed in the recording. I can't understand that either.  BTW I don't like that title "TWGMTR" no matter who came up with it, but am curious what the track will be like, mafia or not.

Ceterum censeo SMiLEBrianum OSDumque esse excludendos banno.
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2012, 09:53:14 AM »

BTW the title of the new album has been decided upon.

Return Of The Hit Men.

I like it.

That's funny! Cheesy

*ssshhh... the Beach Boys need a new hit... you know whom to contact here, Don?*

You know more than you tell, ... "DON"!!! Grin

man that's a real bummer.  i suddenly care a lot less about the tune. 

There's a certain fan on this board that suddenly cared less about Meant for You once he knew Mike was singing lead instead of Brian. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but that's tone-deaf idiocy in my book.

I remember someone praising some BB tune for Brian's songwriting skills years ago (probably on the old SMiLE Shop board), and when someone else pointed out to him it wasn't Brian who wrote that particular song, the guy suddenly found that song he loved before not good anymore - even though not one bit changed in the recording. I can't understand that either.  BTW I don't like that title "TWGMTR" no matter who came up with it, but am curious what the track will be like, mafia or not.

Thanks for the flowers, Micha! And your third item is spot on.

coco1997
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 02, 2012, 09:54:38 AM »

Looks like vintagemusic is back with more of his stream of consciousness, run-on sentence, anger-filled ramblings. Here we go again.  Roll Eyes

"I've never been to Mars, but I imagine it's quite lovely."
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: April 02, 2012, 10:01:13 AM »

So, in the part in bold you have wished death upon me, accused me of animal torure and made fatuous remarks about my sexuality. If we couple this along with the racist Paco/Taco comments and the Adolph remarks from a few weeks back this paints you in a very poor light,

I agree. When he thought you were hispanic he made the Paco/Taco comment, and now that he knows you're British he's making THESE comments? Uh-uh.

Vintage, consider this a final warning. You've done more than cross the line with your last few posts...you've set it on fire and then proceeded to sh*t all over that line. Hate speech will not be tolerated here. Period.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 02, 2012, 10:17:37 AM »

... I don't want to alarm anyone, but I hear that this Peterik guy who wrote "Eye of the Tiger" has some mob connections. Clearly this means that the mafia is funding the Beach Boys' new album and tour. We will see La Cosa Nostra banners and logos all over the place when we go to the reunion shows, and if we are not sufficiently enthusiastic at the shows, we may get our legs broken (after they ask us about our health). Are you all OK with this?Huh

I'm glad the BBs aren't coming to Britain … getting shot at gigs is always a real downer.

“We live in divisive times.”
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 02, 2012, 10:37:45 AM »

... I don't want to alarm anyone, but I hear that this Peterik guy who wrote "Eye of the Tiger" has some mob connections. Clearly this means that the mafia is funding the Beach Boys' new album and tour. We will see La Cosa Nostra banners and logos all over the place when we go to the reunion shows, and if we are not sufficiently enthusiastic at the shows, we may get our legs broken (after they ask us about our health). Are you all OK with this?Huh

I'm glad the BBs aren't coming to Britain … getting shot at gigs is always a real downer.

Wouldn't even want to know what's in the cello and violin cases... and I'd hate to wake up in the Travel Inn near the RFH with a horse's head in my bed.

No, keep it clean with Al Jardine in the good old U.S.A., I say.

SBonilla
« Reply #174 on: April 02, 2012, 10:58:16 AM »

So, in the part in bold you have wished death upon me, accused me of animal torure and made fatuous remarks about my sexuality. If we couple this along with the racist Paco/Taco comments and the Adolph remarks from a few weeks back this paints you in a very poor light,

I agree. When he thought you were hispanic he made the Paco/Taco comment, and now that he knows you're British he's making THESE comments? Uh-uh.

Vintage, consider this a final warning. You've done more than cross the line with your last few posts...you've set it on fire and then proceeded to sh*t all over that line. Hate speech will not be tolerated here. Period.
Thanks for that.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx