-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:39:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  iPod is stuck on "Do not disconnect" Screen. HELP!?!!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: iPod is stuck on "Do not disconnect" Screen. HELP!?!!  (Read 2031 times)
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2011, 03:47:16 PM »

My iPod is stuck on "Do not disconnect" Screen. I have tried resetting it using the enter+menu button and it doesn't work. Anyone encountered a similar problem and found a solution?  Huh
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 05:09:34 PM »

I'm sorry, I don't know. How long have you had it? I think those things have the built-in-redundancy factor, like my battery crapped out and it's impossible to fix without wiping it. That sort of thing. It might be that.... Take it to an Apple store if there's one nearby? My mates have had good experience with them, if it's still in warranty.

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 07:14:59 AM »

Whatever happened to the days of just prying off the back cover and pulling out the battery and putting it back in? My only gripe with some mp3 players is not being able to get at the battery yourself without breaking the device.

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 07:34:31 AM »

Whatever happened to the days of just prying off the back cover and pulling out the battery and putting it back in? My only gripe with some mp3 players is not being able to get at the battery yourself without breaking the device.

Funny youn should say that because basically that is how I fixed it. I let the batteries drain out 100%, plugged it back into my computer, and reset the ipod so it erased everything on it. Works like a charm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: