-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:40:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Just found out my sister is pregnant with her 9th!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Just found out my sister is pregnant with her 9th!  (Read 17324 times)
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2006, 10:30:31 AM »

If there's one aspect of American culture that hasn't really reached us over here in the UK, it's the right-wing, pro-life extremist, white teethed, side parted hair, anti everything, disney lovin', hymn singin', Darwin hatin' Republican type.
I think even our own right-wing, eccentric fuddy duddy's are petrified by these sorts.

I'm not anti-everything and I merely ENJOY Disney, but the others pretty much categorize me.  Wait, what is a pro-life extremist?  Eh, who cares.  I'm probably that, too.

"Today, in our increasingly secular world, loving one another doesn't just mean "loving."  It means being forced to accept as normal those behaviors and lifestyles that are absolutely abnormal.  It's not enough to live and let live.  You must chant their mantra as well; you must repent, renounce your own values, and pronounce those of the radical left as superior and adopt them."
b.dfzo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2006, 08:07:02 PM »

A funny moment on each of their Discovery specials is the sonogram, with all the kids and Dad lined up watching Mom in the bed with the doctor...now, this might not seem all that funny, but here's the catch: no one knows whether it's a boy or a girl.  It's just funny to see how innocently these kid get excited everytime... Smiley
wind chime
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2006, 03:49:45 AM »

I think it's amazing she never had twins!!!! Hey...all those kids from the same two parents?Huh it's a miracle!!! deal with it!!!  Grin At least they have a healthy sex life...

Watcher of the skies...watcher of all...
b.dfzo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2006, 05:08:27 AM »

She has had twins.  Who said she didn't

Other facts (from the Discovery website):

• Michelle’s been pregnant for 126 months of her life.
  • Average number of months between Duggar births is 18.
  • The Duggars have had at least one baby born in every month except June.
  • Estimated number of Duggar diapers to date is 90,000.
  • The Duggars do approximately 200 loads of laundry each month.
  • The Duggars feed their entire brood for less than $2,000 per month.
  • The only person in the Duggar family whose name doesn’t start with "J" is Mom — Michelle.
  • Every Duggar child learns to play both violin and piano.
  • The family organizes their household chores by assigning "jurisdictions," so everyone knows exactly what their daily responsibilities are.
  • The Duggars estimate all the family members combined have worked approximately 39,000 total hours building their new house.
  • The Duggars are debt free.
carlydenise2
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2006, 05:25:39 AM »

I guess my question is......when they all go on a family outing, how many vehicles do they have to take, or do they own a bus?

I love children but cannot imagine having that many kids....I would be afraid that I would end up leaving someone at Walmart accidently.
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2006, 07:49:02 AM »

I guess my question is......when they all go on a family outing, how many vehicles do they have to take, or do they own a bus?

I love children but cannot imagine having that many kids....I would be afraid that I would end up leaving someone at Walmart accidently.

My sister with her monster family has some long prison-van.  It's like a 15-passenger vehicle.

"Today, in our increasingly secular world, loving one another doesn't just mean "loving."  It means being forced to accept as normal those behaviors and lifestyles that are absolutely abnormal.  It's not enough to live and let live.  You must chant their mantra as well; you must repent, renounce your own values, and pronounce those of the radical left as superior and adopt them."
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

Since I cannot rouse heaven I intend to raise hell

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2006, 04:59:11 PM »

So you've got like eight thousand kids learning only piano and violin? Why not spread them all out and start up a huge family orchestra with every needed instrument?

Did it ever occur to you, Cable, how wise and bountiful God was to put breasts on a woman? Just the right number in just the right place. Did you ever notice that, Cable?
Daniel S.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2006, 09:10:00 PM »

Jim Bob has that grin on his face, saying "Yes, I f*** a lot".

LOL

Let us all stay teenage gamblers listening to the radio.
Daniel S.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2006, 09:14:50 PM »

Wouldn't matter if you did. When you've got 14 kids, even if you lose one you still have 13 kids. They're expendable.

Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2006, 06:02:30 PM »

Haha, I like that orchestra idea, H&V.

Wouldn't matter if you did. When you've got 14 kids, even if you lose one you still have 13 kids. They're expendable.
That's a ridiculous statement to make. Now, I'm going to assume you have at least 14 friends/loved ones/relatives. Are you going to tell me you wouldn't care if one of them died?

Charles, I fully support the locking/deletion of this thread if you find it necessary.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 06:04:37 PM by Aegir » Logged

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
b.dfzo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2006, 06:59:26 PM »

I don't see that as a reason to shut down this thread.  This is a groovy topic, and everyone's got a point of view on it.  At least we're not getting into...polygamy!  And, therefore, by extension, religion.  Ooh...too controversialSmiley
Daniel S.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2006, 07:30:33 PM »

I'm here for the music.  Afro

b.dfzo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2006, 07:46:12 PM »

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.  Anyone got any music that would relate to this topic?  :D
carlydenise2
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2006, 08:25:07 PM »

One's on the way- Loretta Lynn
Getting Jiggy with it- in ref to the pic of that huge family with the man grinning from ear to ear
Be My Baby-Ronettes
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2006, 11:04:05 PM »

That's a ridiculous statement to make. Now, I'm going to assume you have at least 14 friends/loved ones/relatives. Are you going to tell me you wouldn't care if one of them died?

Charles, I fully support the locking/deletion of this thread if you find it necessary.

I'm going to say something. My wife & I have lost two daughters-one miscarriage (Drew) and one stillbirth (Jessica). Yesterday (3/19/06) would've been Drew's birthday. Heywood, what you said personally offended me. I know you said that as a joke, but please be careful...one person's joke can be another's heartache.

Not yet, but possibly soon.

If there's one aspect of American culture that hasn't really reached us over here in the UK, it's the right-wing, pro-life extremist, white teethed, side parted hair, anti everything, disney lovin', hymn singin', Darwin hatin' Republican type.
I think even our own right-wing, eccentric fuddy duddy's are petrified by these sorts.

I'm extremely liberal, and left-wing, non-Christian (although I follower of God; I just dont' classify myself as anything), but pro-life. Not everyone can be painted with the same brush.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 11:18:02 PM by Billy C » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Daniel S.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2006, 12:01:14 AM »

Come one guys, this is getting too heavy. That picture of that family is just so crazy and we were just joking around.  I guess we weren't being very sensitive, just delete the thread. 

Hug

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2006, 12:10:24 AM »

Meh...I think if it was any other day, I would've laughed. Just you know...it's just not an easy time for my wife & I. I apologize for taking offense so quickly.

Guys...like Brian always said...love and mercy.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
cta
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2006, 12:37:55 PM »

Aren't we running out of resources? 

Wait!  I know.

Switch grass!  Yeeah...that's the ticket!

Folks, we're a-dick-ted to oil.   Razz

Feh.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: