gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 09:40:23 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greetings from Norway!  (Read 3279 times)
lilduff90
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2011, 11:10:02 AM »

Just thought I'd say Hello! I've been an active reader of the forum for quite some time now, and finally decided to register so I could join in on the SMiLE discussions now that it's finally been released.

A little about me, my name is Christian, Chris for short, 21 years old from Norway, and I've been a Beach Boys-fan since I was around 12. I was lucky enough to see them live in Haugesund, Norway in the summer of 2004, and have been awaiting their return to the snowy north ever since! My favorite Beach Boys titles are "Good Vibrations", "Heroes and Villains", "Help Me Rhonda" and "Fun Fun Fun (ft. Status Quo)" but I listen to pretty much all of their albums :-)

On my spare time I spend time with my fiancee (wife to be on July 7th next year) and our two lovely cats, or spend my time listening to my vinyl collection (can't beat them ol' black discs). I'm also an avid forumer and writer, and spend probably more than the healthy amount of time on the internet.

Nice to meet you all!
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 01:45:11 AM »

Hello Christian, welcome on this board !

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 07:38:49 AM »

ahh, Christian , you're SO young! Why get married now?  take some time, play the field, get a look at klife all around you. travel make some $$, get set in your career; there's plenty of time for mariage down the road...

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
lilduff90
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 01:52:05 AM »

My yearly teachers salary is roughly 70.000$, so I'm covered on the money ;-)
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 04:04:42 AM »

How many Smile boxes are you getting, then?  LOL

Welcome aboard!

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 08:47:57 PM »

Welcome, and beware of trolls!

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx