gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680868 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 30, 2024, 07:12:41 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Did Brian Ever Sleep Around On Tour ?  (Read 8126 times)
37!ws
Smiley Smile Associate

All baggudo at my man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2011, 02:57:18 PM »

Knowing how Brian is, he probably STILL sleeps around, all he can! he probably sleeps in the tour bus, on a couch backstage, etc. As for whether he cheats on his wife, well...don't know. Probably not.

Check out my podcasts: Tune X Podcast (tunex.fab4it.com) and Autobiography of a Schnook (SchnookPodcast.com); there are worse things you can do!
ghost
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2011, 03:42:31 PM »

Knowing how Brian is, he probably STILL sleeps around, all he can! he probably sleeps in the tour bus, on a couch backstage, etc. As for whether he cheats on his wife, well...don't know. Probably not.

The real reason Taylor left the band....

« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 03:43:35 PM by ghost » Logged
Jason
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2011, 03:59:09 PM »

That's a great picture of Brian.
brucejohnstonfan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2011, 04:32:37 PM »

I'm all for free speech, but these inane threads are starting to get on my nerves. I like to talk about the Beach Boys in an intelligent, sometimes funny or goofy way. Not  stuff that is just plain weird and not fun or intelligent to read. Ghost would be better off if he posted less, because he has funny posts among the weird or odd posts he makes . Smiley
Amen, my brother.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2011, 04:58:10 PM »

I'm all for free speech, but these inane threads are starting to get on my nerves. I like to talk about the Beach Boys in an intelligent, sometimes funny or goofy way. Not  stuff that is just plain weird and not fun or intelligent to read. Ghost would be better off if he posted less, because he has funny posts among the weird or odd posts he makes . Smiley
After thinking about my post, I was overreacting to yesterday about that wacky thread "Surfin' is cooler than Good Vibrations"  ghost made yesterday where he had four really crazy posts back to back. I sound like a creep like from "1984".  Sometimes annoyed at Ghost's posts, yes, denying him free speech, that's when I crossed the line.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 05:35:10 PM by SMiLE Brian » Logged

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
ghost
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2011, 05:24:23 PM »

After thinking about my post, I was overeacting to yesterday about that wacky thread "Surfin' is cooler than Good Vibrations"  ghost made yesterday where he had four really crazy posts back to back. I sound like a creep like from "1984".  Sometimes annoyed at Ghost's posts, yes, denying him free speech, thats when I crossed the line.

Triumph! I have overthrown your Big Brotherly ways & now post with Caligula-like pomp and abandon.  Evil

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2011, 06:26:15 PM »

I'm sure Brian banged a few fans back in the day...

Not to mention Dennis and Mike

Brian banged Dennis and Mike? Wow this family gets more f***ed up by the minute.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
MBE
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2011, 07:24:59 PM »

The book writen by their tour manager makes it clear they all slept around. Brian wasn't on tour at the time but I have no reason to think that the young handsome Brian of 61-64 didn't have at least a few on the road flings.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2011, 08:31:58 PM »

After thinking about my post, I was overreacting to yesterday about that wacky thread "Surfin' is cooler than Good Vibrations"  ghost made yesterday where he had four really crazy posts back to back. I sound like a creep like from "1984".  Sometimes annoyed at Ghost's posts, yes, denying him free speech, thats when I crossed the line.

Triumph! I have overthrown your Big Brotherly ways & now post with Caligula-like pomp and abandon.  Evil

Since you referenced the ancient Roman emperor Caligula and the word triumph, i couldn't help myself from thinking about this quote:

Patton: [voiceover] For over a thousand years, Roman conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honor of a triumph - a tumultuous parade. In the procession came trumpeters and musicians and strange animals from the conquered territories, together with carts laden with treasure and captured armaments. The conqueror rode in a triumphal chariot, the dazed prisoners walking in chains before him. Sometimes his children, robed in white, stood with him in the chariot, or rode the trace horses. A slave stood behind the conqueror, holding a golden crown, and whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 08:44:31 PM by SMiLE Brian » Logged

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2011, 08:41:31 PM »

The book writen by their tour manager makes it clear they all slept around. Brian wasn't on tour at the time but I have no reason to think that the young handsome Brian of 61-64 didn't have at least a few on the road flings.
Its hard not to have flings when you have crazy girls screaming at your shows every night.

ghost
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2011, 09:00:57 PM »

Yes- in the a ni l iz m that I personally live by it is all based on insights into the transiency of ALL things, not just glory. Caligula's glory is no more fleeting than Patton's. Where is Patton now? In a grave I suppose. Where is Caligula? Making love to his sister in the afterlife. Let's start a Dionysus faction of the board that stays up after curfew hours. 
MBE
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2011, 11:59:49 PM »

Its hard not to have flings when you have crazy girls screaming at your shows every night.
True I 'm not judging them for it.
Iron Horse-Apples
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2011, 02:01:32 AM »

After thinking about my post, I was overeacting to yesterday about that wacky thread "Surfin' is cooler than Good Vibrations"  ghost made yesterday where he had four really crazy posts back to back. I sound like a creep like from "1984".  Sometimes annoyed at Ghost's posts, yes, denying him free speech, thats when I crossed the line.

Triumph! I have overthrown your Big Brotherly ways & now post with Caligula-like pomp and abandon.  Evil

Ghost, you'd be welcome round my place for a fatty-bombatty any time. Just float on in.
brother john
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2011, 02:28:20 AM »

Might be time to bring out the can of "Troll-B-Gone".   Billy?  Jason?  Smile-Holland?   You wouldn't mind, would ya?  

Guy's obviously not getting enough attention here.....

That's a bit mean-spirited isn't it? I must admit that Ghost does come up with a fair amount of pointless drivel, and he is annoying, but he's a real fan and does sometimes write things that are genuinely interesting and insightful.

We're such a bunch of boring old farts here - surely we can accommodate a bit of eccentricity from time to time?

« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 08:41:25 AM by brother john » Logged

Religion is a privilege, not a right.
Iron Horse-Apples
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2011, 02:40:59 AM »

Might be time to bring out the can of "Troll-B-Gone".   Billy?  Jason?  Smile-Holland?   You wouldn't mind, would ya?  

That's a bit mean-spirited isn't it? I must admit that Gost does come up with a fair amount of pointless drivel, and he is annoying, but he's a real fan and does sometimes write things that are genuinely interesting and insightful.

We're such a bunch of boring old farts here - surely we can accommodate a bit of eccentricity from time to time?

Absolutely, I think there is a lot of pointless drivel on here, from a lot of people (not me of course)

There's nothing wrong with a bit of pomposity pricking

I like posts with humour, because as Brian knows, there's a whole lotta meaning in those little laughs.

monicker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2011, 09:39:41 AM »

ABSOLUTELY NO ECCENTRICITY ON A BEACH BOYS FORUM

Don't be eccentric, this is a BEACH BOYS forum, for God's sake!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2011, 10:04:56 AM »

How was that book by the tour manager? I read some less than great reviews on amazon.com...

send me a picture and i'll tell you
Smiley Smile Associate

spilling my phector

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2011, 11:07:43 AM »

Since I've never seen her, it's high time for a Carolyn Williams picture thread.  Afro

The only description I ever read was in the WiBN book; something to the effect of "my obese black maid helped me with my masturbation, and got me cocaine."

that's it, who here wants to touch d***s? all in a row, just run your hand across several of them and hit them like you're bret hart tagging your fans as you approach the ring wearing teh pink sunglasses in 1993     ----runnersdialzero

We have a little extra meat onstage. The audience can feel it.   --Al Jardine

pLeAsUrE iSlAnD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iron Horse-Apples
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2011, 11:16:09 AM »

Lets get one going then!
MBE
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2011, 12:20:13 PM »

How was that book by the tour manager? I read some less than great reviews on amazon.com...
Well there is new info in it. It's gosspy and perhaps unverifyible, but it's a fun read true or not.
Pinder's Gone To Kokomo And Back Again
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2011, 09:35:30 PM »

As far as sleeping around on the road is concerned with The Beach Boys: I think it's fairly obvious that these guys existed in a world where if there were stray Dennis leftovers, some fun might have been had, but only then.
dmcguire70
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2011, 09:42:18 PM »

That's a bit mean-spirited isn't it? I must admit that Ghost does come up with a fair amount of pointless drivel, and he is annoying, but he's a real fan and does sometimes write things that are genuinely interesting and insightful.

Totally agree.

"I loaned you money when the funds weren't too cool"

"The ocean scares me."
..................................Brian Wilson, 1976
dmcguire70
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2011, 09:52:48 PM »

The majority of comments on here are insightful and interesting I think.Unfortunately though, as in real life  there are a couple of mean spirited people on here who don't have much of  a sense of humour.

"I loaned you money when the funds weren't too cool"

"The ocean scares me."
..................................Brian Wilson, 1976
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2011, 10:01:32 PM »

Might be time to bring out the can of "Troll-B-Gone".   Billy?  Jason?  Smile-Holland?   You wouldn't mind, would ya? 

Totally agree.

Actually, me too. Ghost, even if you are 'nobody', whatever...you won me over.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Pinder's Gone To Kokomo And Back Again
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2011, 12:46:25 AM »

I thought we were all here for THE FACTS and nothing else!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx