-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 12, 2024, 08:36:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Osama Bin Laden is dead
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden is dead  (Read 30547 times)
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2011, 08:09:09 PM »

Shocked

Just turned on CNN to see the headline.

No mas, por favor.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 08:25:20 PM »

Somewhere Dubya's pissed off. Now he know how his daddy felt when he couldn't get Saddam but his brain-dead son did ^_^

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 08:51:37 PM »

Great news

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
MBE
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 09:04:09 PM »

I feel a real sense of pride in my country. After seeing the Grand Canyon last week from a copter and having this happen I am just proud to be part of what my holocaust survivor grandfather used to say. "America is the best country on earth!"
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 09:06:08 PM »

News story from 6 days ago. Odd timing.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5h9ouUwZB0vhDcEsGB8N2uVcvGFqQ?docId=CNG.e738123e4ccce6019851c695501ca633.9e1

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 09:14:36 PM »

I feel a real sense of pride in my country. After seeing the Grand Canyon last week from a copter and having this happen I am just proud to be part of what my holocaust survivor grandfather used to say. "America is the best country on earth!"

I watched Ken Burns' National Parks documentary a while back and was filled with awe. I envy your copter ride!
_____

After all the sh*t this country has dumped on itself (Viet Nam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya) I really can't feel pride for the leadership. I feel pride for the people who work hard every day to try and make it a great place - but knowing that people on top just f*** it up really gets my goat.

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
MBE
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 09:29:31 PM »

It was wonderful!
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 09:43:05 PM »

We do live in a beautiful country, and no matter how bad the economy gets or who the president is, that's not going to change. (Not talking about our current way of life, we're killing the planet but that's a whole 'nother subject.) People don't appreciate what we have in our country when you strip away all the bullcrap.  Grin

Stuff like what happened tonight puts faith back into people, and eventually we'll crawl out of this hole. Be even more prosperous and whatnot. And we'll be everybody's friend again.  Wink

No mas, por favor.
grillo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 11:02:37 PM »

you guys really buy this, huh?
And you think that endless wars that have killed hundreds of thousands and affected uncounted more are now justified because a guy who isn't even wanted (according to the FBI) for the crime everyone blames him for has supposedly been killed?! How ridiculous can you be? America is great because of this? Take a look around you. If killing is what makes 'America' great then I guess you are right.
Humans are individuals, not vague groups, and certainly not defined by the humans who call themselves 'our' government. This flag waving is ridiculous and as a person who believes in the non-aggression principle I find it totally disgusting.
Rah-Rah!!

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
― Richard Buckminster Fuller
Jason
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 11:10:44 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_and_state_terrorism

You really think the USA is the clear winner in the terrorism game?
18thofMay
Smiley Smile Associate

Goin to the beach

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2011, 11:16:15 PM »

He died years ago!!
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/227953-Benazir-Bhutto-confirms-Osama-bin-Laden-is-dead

It’s like he hired a fashion consultant and told her to make him look “punchable.”
Some Guy, 2012
"Donald Trump makes Mike Love look like an asshole"
Me ,2015.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2011, 11:32:35 PM »

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2011, 11:33:27 PM »

hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 03:06:31 AM »

To quote Mark Twain, 'I've never wished a man dead. However, there are obituaries I have read with great pleasure.'
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 03:20:09 AM by hypehat » Logged

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
A Million Units In Jan!
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2011, 04:18:14 AM »

Well, let's just hope that this doesn't lead to an increase in attacks. And it looks like Obama's just locked up the next presidential election. Great.
TdHabib
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 07:13:29 AM »

I quite like your avatar/pic Billy, I might hateva steal it Grin

I like the Beatles a bit more than the Boys of Beach, I think Brian's band is the tops---really amazing. And finally, I'm liberal. That's it.
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 07:15:20 AM »

Well, let's just hope that this doesn't lead to an increase in attacks. And it looks like Obama's just locked up the next presidential election. Great.

With the rising gas prices, terrible economy (that is getting worse by the day), the president's track record of golf outings and lack of press meetings, I'd say that this OBL thing with boost him 20 points for a while - then in 3 weeks, when people are still looking for jobs and are still paying $5 for gas, he'll be back down again.

Besides, no matter who gets in office next they'll carry the same war-mongering/Patriot-Act-signing/money-wasting torch that was passed to Obama from Bush. There really is no difference between the political parties anymore.

Jonas
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got the Beach Boys, my friends got the Stones

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 07:19:44 AM »

Reading this post makes me feel like I'm over at reddit again

We would like to record under an atmosphere of calmness. - Brian Wilson
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1IgXT3xFdU
grillo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 09:22:12 AM »

From Strike-The-Root.com

On Sunday, the elected mass murderer and head of the world’s largest organization of violent thugs (headquartered at lavish facilities in Washington, D.C. and elsewhere) crowed over the success of a hit-squad that rubbed out the small-scale thug that it created during the late 1970s to do its dirty work against the second-largest violent gang (known as Soviets in their neighborhood), which had been engaged at the time in a battle over turf in Afghanistan. The elected Washington-based mass murderer-in-chief managed to pack as many lies, half-truths, and misleading statements (as well as overusing the adjective “clear”) into a tawdry victory speech full of bellicose saber rattling as his elected mass-murdering predecessor, who was most notable for being unable to pronounce the word “nuclear” and consequently spawned an entire cottage industry of sycophantic imitators who also seemed unable to pronounce this word correctly.

The gang-subsidized parasites and hit-men employed by the Washington-based gang shamelessly crowed about their tawdry victory by utilizing state-controlled media channels, and these media channels assisted the elected mass murderer in keeping up the illusion that the citizens who were under the thumb of the Washington-based mass murderer were somehow safer now that the leader of their one-time subsidiary gang had been rubbed out. The elected mass murderer also was careful not to allow into his tawdry victory statement the meme that it was his own organization that was responsible for creating the smaller criminal organization in the first place and that his organization’s free-wheeling policy of worldwide murder rampages and financial assistance to allied violent gangs engaged in turf wars was responsible for provoking the retaliatory attack of the leader of the Afghanistan-based franchise gang on September 11, 2001 against one of the cities controlled by the Washington-based gang.

Because of the massive number of lies and half-truths – as well as the general avoidance of speaking frankly about the nature of the retaliatory attack and the related violent activities of the Washington-based organization – a large number of people in the geographical landmass controlled by the Washington-based gang will continue to allow themselves to be systematically ordered around; abused, molested, stripped, X-rayed, and photographed naked at airports; forced to reward the servants and allies of the gang with their hard-earned money; regularly suffer from the consequences of the gang’s turf wars with other vicious agencies (known as collateral damage); told what kinds of foods, beverages, and drugs that they as peaceful people may ingest; forced to “purchase” unwanted and wanted “services” from monopoly providers against their will; pay for dozens of expensive and inhumane prison camps, where people are incarcerated for engaging in peaceful behaviors that are forbidden to all but members of the gang; told where and when they may conduct business to feed their families; be subjected to injections of syphilis and other dangerous substances; forced to surrender their children to institutions where these children learn to obey members of the gang and also may learn some valuable skills (not very well) to make them capable of generating more wealth for the violent organization; suffer from the violent activities of many small criminal drug gangs that were fostered in urban and suburban areas by a policy of making substances illegal (again creating innocent victims of those living near turf battles); and would continue to suffer from the ravages of being systematically kidnapped, tortured, secretly renditioned, and targeted for assassination by the Washington-based gang. Otherwise, it was a typical Sunday.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 09:26:20 AM by grillo » Logged

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
― Richard Buckminster Fuller
Jonas
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got the Beach Boys, my friends got the Stones

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 10:46:03 AM »

tl;dr

We would like to record under an atmosphere of calmness. - Brian Wilson
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1IgXT3xFdU
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 10:58:27 AM »

It basically states that the CIA trained and funded Tim Osman to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan. After the Soviets leave he turns on America and masterminds 9/11 (though the FBI states there is very little evidence for this claim - hence why 9/11 is not on his list of attacks on his FBI wanted sheet). The US government then starts a war to find Mr. Osman....spending billions to do so, killing countless in the process.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 12:18:41 PM by rab2591 » Logged

Jason
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 11:40:46 AM »

Anarcho-capitalism FTW!
SG7
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2011, 12:53:48 PM »

As I saw posted elsewhere, you can kill a man but you can't kill an idea.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2011, 01:21:29 PM »

As I saw posted elsewhere, you can kill a man but you can't kill an idea.

For that we have to kill lots of people, but it's worth it.

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2011, 01:22:24 PM »

From Strike-The-Root.com

What a load of horseshit

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: