gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681020 Posts in 27627 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 16, 2024, 07:02:03 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thread in which we argue about nothing in particular, for absolutely no reason.  (Read 7459 times)
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2011, 10:09:21 PM »

Hi Mr. Smile-Holland.

If you'll notice, this thread is about arguing about nothing in particular.  Maybe you shouldn't take yourself so fucking seriously in a thread about NOT TAKING YOURSELF SERIOUSLY. 

Get a clue.  I'm the 15th person on this thread to be ridiculous, and you single me out?  Apologize.  I deserve an apology from you. 
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2011, 10:10:19 PM »

We shall settle this like gentlemen - pistols at dawn, on the moor

Hypehat! You threatened to shoot someobdy!  A Moderator should publicly call you out on it.  How dare you.
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2011, 10:10:48 PM »

I wholeheartedly disagree with your opinion, you needle nardle noo

Hypehat, that is not the way to reply.  Smile HOlland is going to publicly dress you down over that.  How dare you. 
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2011, 10:11:41 PM »

Well I disagree with all the opinions here and think you guys are all stupid fodain` idiots. Oh, and your mothers are fat and ugly! LOL             (Just kidding...please don`t whack me with a banhammer...)

Alex.  You called them fucking idiots.  I think you should be publicly dressed down by Smile Holland, because he doesn't allow any kidding on this thread.  There are other ways to reply young child. 
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2011, 10:12:35 PM »

All you bastards can go f off! :LOL

Alex, again, there are better ways to reply.  Ask mr. Smile Holland, a.k.a. mr. Smile Dictator.  Read the forum rules about cursing and being disrespectful in a joke thread. 
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2011, 10:13:34 PM »

You friggin' motherf*cker

Hypehat, again?  How dare you young child.  Please read the forum rules, there are better ways to reply in a thread about arguing that was obviously meant as a joke.  If I'm getting called out for it, you're getting called out for it, and you're going to have trouble with the all powerful Moderators. 
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2011, 10:14:35 PM »

f*ck off, f*cktards!

Alex Alex Alex.  For that, you need to kiss Smile Holland's ass.  He'll be by, soon, to inform you that there are better ways to reply to you, chastise you to read the forum rules, and give you a hard time like he gave me. 

Either that, or he's a hypocritical ass.
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2011, 10:16:04 PM »

Say that again and I'll **** your **** up the **** with an unshaven ****!

Hypehat! This is like 4 times in 1 thread you've cursed and been disrespectul.  You're going to have trouble with the GLOBAL MODERATORS because they can't take a fucking joke!  You better watch out, and learn that there are BETTER WAYS TO REPLY TO PEOPLE young child.  I guess he forgot to tell you that.  So, in the interest of fairness, I'll say it for you.

"Read The Rules.  I suck.  I don't know how to take a joke.  I'm Mr. Smile Holland although Smile was recorded in L.A."

Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2011, 10:17:02 PM »

FUM HIM THE MOURDOROUS BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay.  There are better ways to reply.  If you keep doing this, you're going to have problems with the global moderators.  Now go to your room, and read the forum rules.  Also, clean Smile HOLLLAND's car. 
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2011, 10:26:08 PM »

Ron, be cool, man.  Don't get your ass banned.  You're one of a coupla handfulls of posters who have something worthwhile to say around here.  I enjoy your posts.  You made your point already - it ain't worth f**cking with the mods!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 10:28:39 PM by Mikie » Logged

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2011, 11:08:10 PM »

Hi Mr. Smile-Holland.

If you'll notice, this thread is about arguing about nothing in particular.  Maybe you shouldn't take yourself so friggin' seriously in a thread about NOT TAKING YOURSELF SERIOUSLY.  

Get a clue.  I'm the 15th person on this thread to be ridiculous, and you single me out?  Apologize.  I deserve an apology from you.  

Ron,

With the recent downfall of many topics in which people don't seem to have any problem at all calling each other names, or the avareage negative tone, I'm more and more worried on where this board is heading to.
Take with this the fact that:
- the last couple of days my time to moderate this board is limited to minutes instead of hours,
- and thus I have to be selective sometimes in checking posts on this board,
- and one can accidentally view a particular post - like yours - that, at first sight, sounds like a straightforward insult to another member (you quoting another member with it didn't help either).
... then it can happen that one draws a wrong conclusion.

I forgot to re-read the whole thread. And - yes - you're right, reading all posts, yours isn't out of line. So therefore my apologies (I don't mind doing that if I see that I draw a wrong conclusion).

But may I also say that:
- I'm not taking myself too seriously at all - as you state. I think of all moderators here, I'm definitely not the most strict one, and tolerate quite a lot (which sometimes I shouldn't). In fact, what I said in my previous post, wasn't even an official warning yet.  
- with the current negative vibe on this board, to be honest, I don't see the humurous part of this topic anyway.
- there's no need to overreact like that (with the last 10 posts you made here).
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 06:28:12 AM by SMiLE-Holland » Logged

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2011, 10:25:32 AM »

Will both of you shut the hell up? I'm trying to argue here  Grin

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
theCOD
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2011, 11:00:13 PM »

Now THAT is how you throw a tantrum. LOL
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2011, 09:29:42 AM »

i agree to disagree.... Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Jason
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2011, 10:41:37 PM »

Man, this is some f***ed up, repugnant sh*t.
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2011, 11:21:42 PM »

How dare you! Apologize!

No mas, por favor.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2011, 11:32:09 PM »

I fart in your general direction.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2011, 03:20:48 AM »

If we're going to do Python.....

Hello. Is this the argument room? I'd like to have an argument please.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx