gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681571 Posts in 27644 Topics by 4082 Members - Latest Member: briansclub June 16, 2024, 04:58:59 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 187 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Official BB You Tube Thread  (Read 1408193 times)
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 27, 2006, 08:41:47 PM »

Ronnie Spector covers---

Don't Worry Baby--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-_-26MSQws

good rendition of
I can Hear Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2em8u5_Ozv4

Be My Baby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JyU1I7R-og

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #326 on: June 28, 2006, 12:39:27 AM »

Don't Worry Baby is absolutely horrible. I don't like the others that much, either.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
XY
« Reply #327 on: June 28, 2006, 12:41:13 AM »

hmm, don't want to nag, but, Jasper, could you possibly post I Sleep Alone live?
I really like to see this! Thank you for sharing all these rare videos!! They are totally amazing.

Hi Rockard!
I'll upload it sometime soon, but don't expect too much. Brian made a couple of mistakes and was very nervous.
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 29, 2006, 08:42:34 AM »

thanks Jasper!

Back Home (77)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl8XPubyt5A   --- Mike looks really mad at the begining and brian doesnt look happy either

You are So beautiful Live (77)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8qKDZk48d8

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: June 29, 2006, 10:01:47 AM »

Cool videos. Dennis seems a little stoned on YASB. And I don't like Brian's singing on Back Home too much on this one, but it's great to see this material ! Thanks again Jasper !

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
NightHider
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: June 29, 2006, 11:25:38 AM »

Is anyone able to download the Good Vibrations performance that preceded the Good Timin' on the 1980 Fridays clip?  Based on the length of the audience's applause as Good Timin started, it must've been great.........

Also, here's a second request to see the Rock n Rol Hall of fame acceptance footage...
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 29, 2006, 01:31:29 PM »

pet sounds documentry (part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niBaFOsWko0

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYu3XLKz6Is

~post of the century~
-Mikie

carlydenise
Smiley Smile Associate

Heaven

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 29, 2006, 04:30:23 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Dc5_1WjZc
 Cover Story interview with Dr. Landy and Brian.....Brian was HOT during that era wow Shocked

come be my redeemer...awaken me beautiful dreamer
MBE
« Reply #333 on: June 29, 2006, 04:52:07 PM »

I have the Rock Hall stuff but on VHS. I would trade for other videos though.
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 29, 2006, 09:45:28 PM »

wierd playing Night Time over Fire video...

~post of the century~
-Mikie

Ebb and Flow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #335 on: June 29, 2006, 10:22:45 PM »

Brian's posture at the end of that Landy clip is really sad.  Compared to when he's interviewed by himself, it's an amazing contrast.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: June 29, 2006, 10:31:25 PM »

I noticed that when Landy was talking, Brian kept lowering his head and looking down like a small child. When he was by himself, he was actually pretty articulate.

I wish he would fix his hair like that again. I think his hair looks a bit off now, if I'm being honest.

Who is that guy with the moustache...is that Russ Titleman?

Also...never noticed it before, but Landy and David Leaf kinda look and talk similar!  LOL

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 30, 2006, 07:19:38 AM »

Landy clearly has a mullet, Leaf does not--- Grin

~post of the century~
-Mikie

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #338 on: June 30, 2006, 11:25:48 AM »

I'm referring to the post-Mullet Landy and the current day Leaf!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
carlydenise
Smiley Smile Associate

Heaven

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 30, 2006, 11:57:51 AM »

Brian's posture at the end of that Landy clip is really sad.  Compared to when he's interviewed by himself, it's an amazing contrast.

I also noticed that just before that when Brian is talking about how he and Eugene collaborate and make songs, Eugene took a drink of coffee and appeared quite anxious of what Brian was gonna say.  That's my impression anyway. Yeah, I felt bad for Brian when he had his head down, he was quite child-like there.

come be my redeemer...awaken me beautiful dreamer
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 30, 2006, 11:22:20 PM »

rightly so peach boys

~post of the century~
-Mikie

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #341 on: July 01, 2006, 01:48:59 AM »

I also noticed that just before that when Brian is talking about how he and Eugene collaborate and make songs, Eugene took a drink of coffee and appeared quite anxious of what Brian was gonna say.  That's my impression anyway. Yeah, I felt bad for Brian when he had his head down, he was quite child-like there.

Notice how Landy kept twitching periodically and tugging at his (ugly) shirt?

Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #342 on: July 01, 2006, 05:57:39 AM »

Thanks Jasper.  Brian looks cool. I kinda like this episode, but when they mention that they try to keep their setlist fresh and new I normally beging to laugh. Anyway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ5OgpgMRP4

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
Beach Boy
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got tears in the morning

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 01, 2006, 09:53:13 AM »

Cool video, but Mike's voice is not real.

John Stamos is embarrassing.  Grin

Late at night
When the whole world's sleeping
I dream of you
Close to you I feel your sweet heart beating
I dream of you
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: July 02, 2006, 10:46:31 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPQAo9Kfqpk&search=brian%20wilson

- Jack Rieley
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #345 on: July 02, 2006, 07:21:50 PM »

Thanks Rocker! I was looking for that!

punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 02, 2006, 10:07:12 PM »

who's on drums? it looks like Nelson Bragg with the glasses...but then again, Jimmy Hines coulda got new glasses...wonder if he misses his old ones

~post of the century~
-Mikie

Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #347 on: July 03, 2006, 03:57:39 AM »

Thanks Rocker! I was looking for that!

You're welcome but I think it was added by Jeroen....

- Jack Rieley
Daniel S.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 03, 2006, 08:39:21 AM »

Who's the dork who says his dream is to introduce Brian Wilson?

Reminds me of the douche bag teachers who tortured me in elementary school.

Let us all stay teenage gamblers listening to the radio.
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #349 on: July 04, 2006, 05:03:55 AM »

Thanks to the one who posted this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3-mcV2z0WE&search=brian%20wilson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx-IYSJuLUc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8rJy2E53Z4

- Jack Rieley
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 187 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx