gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681571 Posts in 27644 Topics by 4082 Members - Latest Member: briansclub June 16, 2024, 07:42:03 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hey Little Hey Little Hey Little Lack Of Judgement  (Read 6972 times)
Quzi
Smiley Smile Associate

Eagerly awaiting tHe BeDRoOM TaPES

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2012, 11:20:13 AM »

Most of this stuff was revealed in an internet discussion Jack was a part of in, I think, '96. Apparently, Brian in '72 bought a dildo and shoved it down his pants because he worried that Marcella would think his dick was "too tiny". If I recall correctly, Rieley then spoke of a second story where he, Carnie and Brian were in the same room and Brian was showing Carnie the dildo and saying shocking things like "I'm not your father" to her.  Undecided Jack was understandably appalled and ended up sending Carnie outside away from her father.

It's a pretty horrific story, but we must remember that Jack is a pretty sensationalist guy (he had a fabricated CV when he joined The Beach Boys), admitted to being pretty drugged up when he managed the guys, and that the events in question were being recalled over 20 years after they had taken place (more than enough time for details to get eroded/reshaped).

"A/S/L"?
"Age:24. That's when Brian Wilson made Pet Sounds. Sex: Brian Wilson was having loads of sex with Marilyn when he made Pet Sounds. Location: Gold Star Studios, where Brian Wilson assembled with the Wrecking Crew to make Pet Sounds. Hbu?"
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx