gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 02:22:16 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SUNFLOWER ESQ Issue!  (Read 8373 times)
Glenn Greenberg
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2011, 05:59:26 PM »

Is it too late to order this issue?

Also, if I send in a check for the issue, would I need to include a note indicating which issue I want to receive? I noticed on the Web site that there are back issues available as well, and I wouldn't want to receive the wrong issue.

Thanks!

Glenn
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2011, 01:36:47 AM »

Folks,

I retired as the co-editor of ESQ several years ago, but I still own the business side of ESQ -- the accounting, posting new subscriptions, etc. -- while Dave owns the creative side.  I do it in my spare time, at night and on weekends (my day job is director of an IT consulting company).  I've been real busy with real work responsibilities and family stuff for the past few weeks, and I'm running about 3 to 4 weeks behind on posting new subscriptions and getting them out the door.  I apologize if anyone is waiting on their subscription, but please realize that ESQ is basically a hobby for me, and sometimes real-life responsibilties get in the way.  Thanks for your patience, and I hope to get caught up on the January renewals/new subscriptions this week.

Lee

Ya know, what I don't understand, is how in the world you can get your priorities SO out of tune with the rest of us; I think it should be obvious to you( and Dave) that THE #1 responsibility you have is to ensure the top-speed delivery of ESQ to each and every person that buys it. Family/work be hanged!!   LOL

I'm with bgas on this.
My daughter (she's almost two now guys!) hasn't been fed for a week as I'm too excited waiting for ESQ to arrive. And she won't eat until it does.  She keeps fainting and sometimes my resolve weakens but I hang in there.
I've little doubt that this scenario is being repeated in BBs' fans' households the world over (well, the dedicated fans' households).
You want all this on your conscience, Lee?  Do ya?

Grin

“We live in divisive times.”
LeeDempsey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2011, 07:35:53 PM »

Wow, the burden of the world is on my shoulders...    Cry

Seriously, issues would have gone in the mail today, but it was a postal holiday.

And Andrew, Will Brison is more involved in ESQ than you think!  Every mistake you've ever found in ESQ -- all Will's fault!!!   Wink
willy
Smiley Smile Associate

Hooga hagga hooga!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2011, 07:43:49 PM »

Has there yet been an issue of ESQ with an emphasis on VDP or have I long since missed the boat?  Smokin

I bumped my head, the sky turned red, the aardvark said "Banana!"
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2011, 08:46:00 PM »

As long as we are asking questions about ESQ - Has there been (or will there be) an issue that deals with Brian's exotica influence on Pet Sounds?

AGD said that The Dumb Angel Gazette #4 had this topic covered - but since there is a lack of Dumb Angel Gazette #4 issues circulating the planet would it be possible for someone to write about this topic in ESQ?

Also, if I order a subscription of ESQ now will I get the Sunflower issue? Or will I have to pay the $10 for the individual issue + the $30 for subscribing?

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2011, 12:51:54 AM »

Has there yet been an issue of ESQ with an emphasis on VDP or have I long since missed the boat?  Smokin

Can't remember a VDP issue right away, but one of the Endless Sky DVD series (volume 3) is totally devoted to VDP and his work: http://endlessskyvideo.blogspot.com/

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx