-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:34:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  BW Board
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BW Board  (Read 38883 times)
dennyschild
« on: February 09, 2011, 05:49:06 PM »

This got out of hand. No more.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 07:57:14 PM by dennyschild » Logged
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 06:08:27 PM »

How rude of them. Now that the cat's out of the bag, expect a lot of creepy PMs and Beach Boys fans trying to ask you out on a date.

It's like TheOther Anonymous posted in your picture thread "It is very brave to put that picture on and to be honest in this electronic age its out there for good."

Hopefully the mods on the other site will take care of it....

No mas, por favor.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 06:41:02 PM »

somebody is posting about me over there. Why?? If I wanted my name over there, I would have done it myself. I like it here and have no intention on posting at BW board. There is no info for me there. I looked you  up and you are a member here, just hasn't posted for a long time. Please leave the Wilson family alone!! No more posting about me. Why don't you post here?? Ask me anything you want, in front of all the members here, I will be glad to reply. I won't name you and lower myself that way. Can you please delete you're post over there. I'm no different from you or other members. I'm a Denny and Beach Boy fan.

Hmm, I don't really see a problem. 
You're news. And you posted a real picture of yourself here. People are going to talk and share the news and drop in and look and talk about it elsewhere.
 That's the real world. 
and as to "rude"; your pic shows a pretty young woman. If I was your age( I'm not), lived somewhere close in CA( I don't) I might try and take you out. What's the big deal there? 
All in all, if you keep your wits about you, everything will be just fine. But don't come here crying when people say something about you somewhere, or talk about having seen your picture, or even , repeat/quote the things you've said here. This isn't a secret society where everything is kept "in house". Pretty much anyone can surf in and see what's going on, and head back where they came to talk about it. 

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Dunderhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 06:42:35 PM »

is dennyschild somebody famous or something?

TEAM COHEN; OFFICIAL CAPTAIN (2013-)
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 06:46:48 PM »

How rude of them. Now that the cat's out of the bag, expect a lot of creepy PMs and Beach Boys fans trying to ask you out on a date.

It's like TheOther Anonymous posted in your picture thread "It is very brave to put that picture on and to be honest in this electronic age its out there for good."

Hopefully the mods on the other site will take care of it....
Jeebus, warn somebody before they stumble onto your avatar.  LOL

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
SG7
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 06:56:53 PM »

Just thought I would post for the first time in ages. Keep up the good work guys!
Dunderhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 07:00:22 PM »

Oh I get it.
BB fans, looking for love in all the wrong places.

rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 07:00:44 PM »

Just thought I would post for the first time in ages. Keep up the good work guys!

LOL

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 07:04:58 PM »

[Hmm, I don't really see a problem. 
You're news. And you posted a real picture of yourself here. People are going to talk and share the news and drop in and look and talk about it elsewhere.
 That's the real world.

She isn't so much "news" as she is a real person with real feelings.  This is a public forum but it seems obvious that this should be treated with a bit of sensitivity.
Dunderhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 07:07:38 PM »

hubba hubba,
I'm ready for my close up boys.

dennyschild
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 07:09:40 PM »

Deleted
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 08:00:29 PM by dennyschild » Logged
dennyschild
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 07:13:44 PM »

NO.
Dunderhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 07:14:34 PM »

NO.

Good. I don't like to share the spotlight.

rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2011, 07:15:36 PM »

somebody is posting about me over there. Why?? If I wanted my name over there, I would have done it myself. I like it here and have no intention on posting at BW board. There is no info for me there. I looked you  up and you are a member here, just hasn't posted for a long time. Please leave the Wilson family alone!! No more posting about me. Why don't you post here?? Ask me anything you want, in front of all the members here, I will be glad to reply. I won't name you and lower myself that way. Can you please delete you're post over there. I'm no different from you or other members. I'm a Denny and Beach Boy fan.

Hmm, I don't really see a problem. 
 That's the real world. 
and as to "rude"; your pic shows a pretty young woman. If I was your age( I'm not), lived somewhere close in CA( I don't) I might try and take you out. What's the big deal there? 
All in all, if you keep your wits about you, everything will be just fine. But don't come here crying when people say something about you somewhere, or talk about having seen your picture, or even , repeat/quote the things you've said here. This isn't a secret society where everything is kept "in house". Pretty much anyone can surf in and see what's going on, and head back where they came to talk about it. 

I don't care if people talk about me!  Why go to the wison's, they have nothing to do with me posting here. I don't care who views my picture, thats what it's there for. No guy has hit on me, it's not a guy posting there about me. I knew this would cause a stir and I'm alright with that, I do agree with you're secret society and surf in to see me and my posts, that's not my problem... I don't want to feel like a freak. The Wilson board has no interest in me and I like it that way. I only asked her not to post about me there, come here and talk to me, to all of us. My wits are just fine thank you. BTW...crying?? complaining maybe, no tears were shed during or after my post.

I'm shocked that anyone can maneuver through that board - that has to be the worst forum set-up I have come across.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2011, 07:17:44 PM »

NO.

Who the f*** are you?

Dunderhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 07:20:00 PM »

NO.

Who the foder are you?

somebody that's out of your league fella.

bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2011, 07:20:51 PM »

NO.

Who the foder are you?

somebody that's out of your league fella.
Not mine

bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 07:23:23 PM »

I'm shocked that anyone can maneuver through that board - that has to be the worst forum set-up I have come across.

Yeah, I went looking to see what this was referencing, and was reminded how screwy it is. 
But it's a lot closer to the BBs, it's no wonder it's screwy.

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 07:29:22 PM »

Alright, let's get to the subject at hand. One of our own here is getting bad mouthed on another board, one which she has no part of. Yes, a person in her situation might cause a few people to react with some doubt, or scepticism. If you have something to say, be decent enough to contact Denni on here, privately. Going to another board to talk about somebody behind their back is not cool in anyway shape or form. 

bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 07:51:51 PM »

Alright, let's get to the subject at hand. One of our own here is getting bad mouthed on another board, one which she has no part of. Yes, a person in her situation might cause a few people to react with some doubt, or scepticism. If you have something to say, be decent enough to contact Denni on here, privately. Going to another board to talk about somebody behind their back is not cool in anyway shape or form. 

Did you go there and read the "badmouthing"? this one Subject line is the absolute "worst" I could find: 
>>denni dont want to meet the wilsons

(posted by sherry hutsell on February 9, 2011 at 10:39 am)

She said she only wanted information on dennis. She looks like his twin from the 60's. Go read her thread, she seems to be for real. << 

Nothng there I'd call badmouthing/talking behind her back. Just pointing it out.
There's much worse things that have been said here about ML, than that. 

Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2011, 07:55:41 PM »

I'm shunning the BW board because he won't play Ireland this year

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
SG7
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011, 08:05:33 PM »

I would what you call a lurker these days but I keep going back to this one because its so amusing :D

I think the blueboard in its olden days was the best...
dennyschild
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011, 08:09:02 PM »

Thank you.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 08:10:51 PM by dennyschild » Logged
dennyschild
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2011, 08:12:22 PM »

Did you go there and read the "badmouthing"? this one Subject line is the absolute "worst" I could find:  
>>denni dont want to meet the wilsons

(posted by sherry hutsell on February 9, 2011 at 10:39 am)

She said she only wanted information on dennis. She looks like his twin from the 60's. Go read her thread, she seems to be for real. <<  

Nothng there I'd call badmouthing/talking behind her back. Just pointing it out.
There's much worse things that have been said here about ML, than that.  

deleted
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 06:06:10 PM by dennyschild » Logged
Dunderhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2011, 08:18:21 PM »

This is a fun thread.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: