-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 12, 2024, 01:48:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Won't let me put a photo.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Won't let me put a photo.  (Read 44533 times)
dennyschild
« on: February 04, 2011, 02:50:43 PM »

deleted
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 06:57:45 PM by dennyschild » Logged
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 02:53:05 PM »

Open a free account at www.photobucket.com

Smiley
dennyschild
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 02:56:22 PM »

Deleted
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 08:04:03 PM by dennyschild » Logged
jeremylr
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 02:58:51 PM »

You look like a Wilson, no doubt about it.
dennyschild
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 02:59:16 PM »

Quote from: dennyschild link=topic=9854.msg171883#msg171883 date=12968

[/quote

deleted
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 06:58:37 PM by dennyschild » Logged
dennyschild
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 03:03:51 PM »

You look like a Wilson, no doubt about it.

deleted
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 06:59:17 PM by dennyschild » Logged
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 03:05:44 PM »

I don't care who you look like, but you're hot, that's for sure.

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 03:12:15 PM »

I think Rocker is related to Dennis too! Roll Eyes
dennyschild
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 03:22:43 PM »

I think Rocker is related to Dennis too! Roll Eyes

deleted
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 06:59:52 PM by dennyschild » Logged
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 03:31:17 PM »

Your call but don't leave.

It is very brave to put that picture on and to be honest in this electronic age its out there for good.

I think the admin team here will remove any comments they or you feel are inappropriate.

Hey...take it as a compliment!
dennyschild
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 03:52:53 PM »

Your call but don't leave.

It is very brave to put that picture on and to be honest in this electronic age its out there for good.

I think the admin team here will remove any comments they or you feel are inappropriate.

Hey...take it as a compliment!

deleted
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 07:00:45 PM by dennyschild » Logged
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 04:01:42 PM »

Well said and I agree with you on the newer photos! Look at the name I use.

FWIW. I doubt there will be many on this site who have grown up without a father. Must be tough. If you want to know anything about DW this has got to be the best place to stay. His friends post here and those like myself who never met him but love what he contributed to.

Why leave? Look at some of the unknown gems that have been discovered just the last few days. Footage, photos etc. you just never know what may appear each time you log on.

Stick around!
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 04:12:14 PM »

FWIW. I doubt there will be many on this site who have grown up without a father. Must be tough. If you want to know anything about DW this has got to be the best place to stay. His friends post here and those like myself who never met him but love what he contributed to.

Why leave? Look at some of the unknown gems that have been discovered just the last few days. Footage, photos etc. you just never know what may appear each time you log on.

Stick around!

Stay. Switch avatars like you have, as the mood hits you/ Use your old pic if you want. 
Or go. Do what suits you. 

As for the the "no father" thing.  Unless I misunderstood your posts, you have a father and grew up with one.
 Dennis may well be your biological parent, but that guy who was there for your Mom and you, that's your dad/father.

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 04:46:19 PM »

Exactly, bgas.

You should contact Ed Roach or Jon Stebbins via PM, if you want. Jon literally wrote the book on your father, and Ed was a very close friend who has told us wonderful stories about Dennis and Carl (and needs to write his own book, dammit!  Grin). I hope this place can educate you as to the wonderful, if troubled man your biological father was.

As an aside, I don't know if you have seen this fantastic documentary about Denny which the two aforementioned gentlemen were involved in, but it is very much worth your time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClBfaGPD0mI&feature=related

And down, Rocker!  Grin

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
dennyschild
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 04:47:23 PM »

Stick around!

deleted
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 07:02:24 PM by dennyschild » Logged
dennyschild
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 04:53:41 PM »

Exactly, bgas.

You should contact Ed Roach or Jon Stebbins via PM, if you want. Jon literally wrote the book on your father, and Ed was a very close friend who has told us wonderful stories about Dennis and Carl (and needs to write his own book, dammit!  Grin). I hope this place can educate you as to the wonderful, if troubled man your biological father was.

As an aside, I don't know if you have seen this fantastic documentary about Denny which the two aforementioned gentlemen were involved in, but it is very much worth your time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClBfaGPD0mI&feature=related

And down, Rocker!  Grin

deleted
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 07:02:57 PM by dennyschild » Logged
?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 04:56:54 PM »

In regards to the Manson family, Dennis had no way of knowing what would happen and by all accounts when things started to get scary he got away from it.  Also, he was hardly the only musician/celebrity to be involved with Charles Manson.  He's just the most widely publicized of them.  I don't think you should let that bother you.  I don't think he should have let it bother him either, though I'm sure it did.

And you definitely look like Dennis!
dennyschild
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 05:27:25 PM »

Exactly, bgas.

You should contact Ed Roach or Jon Stebbins via PM, if you want. Jon literally wrote the book on your father, and Ed was a very close friend who has told us wonderful stories about Dennis and Carl (and needs to write his own book, dammit!  Grin). I hope this place can educate you as to the wonderful, if troubled man your biological father was.

And down, Rocker!  Grin

deleted
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 07:03:41 PM by dennyschild » Logged
dennyschild
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 05:29:54 PM »

In regards to the Manson family, Dennis had no way of knowing what would happen and by all accounts when things started to get scary he got away from it.  Also, he was hardly the only musician/celebrity to be involved with Charles Manson.  He's just the most widely publicized of them.  I don't think you should let that bother you.  I don't think he should have let it bother him either, though I'm sure it did.

And you definitely look like Dennis!

deleted
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 07:04:17 PM by dennyschild » Logged
Runaways
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 05:48:04 PM »

so wait, what's the story here?

Did your mom say you were dennis' daughter??

Just go play the piano.  We'll know when you beat out a classic in 5 minutes if you're a wilson or not.  Just kidding.  But that's pretty crazy, definitely contact those guys that were suggested. 
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2011, 06:10:26 PM »

Exactly, bgas.

You should contact Ed Roach or Jon Stebbins via PM, if you want. Jon literally wrote the book on your father, and Ed was a very close friend who has told us wonderful stories about Dennis and Carl (and needs to write his own book, dammit!  Grin). I hope this place can educate you as to the wonderful, if troubled man your biological father was.

And down, Rocker!  Grin

Thanks, i will check it out. As far as talking to Ed or Jon, who knows, maybe someday.

Thank you so much. I watched the youtube video and was amazed!!! I do now see some of me in those photos, when he was younger, my age and younger. wow!!!

It's my pleasure entirely! Be sure to watch all 6 parts, it's a wonderful piece of work.

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
dennyschild
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2011, 06:29:03 PM »

so wait, what's the story here?

Did your mom say you were dennis' daughter??

Just go play the piano.  We'll know when you beat out a classic in 5 minutes if you're a wilson or not.  Just kidding.  But that's pretty crazy, definitely contact those guys that were suggested.  

deleted
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 07:05:01 PM by dennyschild » Logged
Runaways
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2011, 06:48:07 PM »

I came here alittle over a year ago and told all the members, I had to leave for awhile, it was to much for me to handle. I came back because, im ready to face reality. I'm glad to be back. I can't sing at all, i have never played the drums or any music in my life. I do not have his talent in that department.

That's ok.  You'd be the first.  And that's nice you're facing it now, were you shown the pictures of his sons?  I'm sure members here have, but if you scroll down here http://www.danaddington.com/dennybash/denniswilsonbash.html you'll see them.  I've only seen a lil of dennis in michael wilson, and you two seem to look alike.  

and the picture you posted of yourself shows how much you look like dennis in the picture you're using.  you're a couple years older than me which for some reason is even crazier to me.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 06:54:30 PM by Runaways » Logged
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2011, 07:00:03 PM »

I'm trying to put my photo on here, it keeps telling me...To large. It's not large on my computer. How do I put a pic up.

I think you look quite a lot like Dennis. Especially compaired to pictures of him from around 1965-66.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Runaways
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2011, 07:00:57 PM »

btw, i also have this biography type thing on Dennis that was on BBC radio a couple years ago.  It's similar to the youtube documentary, but it's different interviews with different people.  

I can message or email it to you if you'd like?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: