Shawn Love Wilson

(1/4) > >>

Matt H:
After seeing the pictures of Shawn & Gage with the band in 88 in another thread ( http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,4500.175.html ), it got me thinking about her.  Does anyone know how she felt about Mike Love?  When she was having health problems that eventually took her life, did anyone from the band reach out to her?

The Legendary AGD:
There are stories that went around at the time... but they were all second hand, so I wouldn't vouch for the accuracy of any of them.

Interesting point, however: the paternity case that her mother brought against Mike was reportedly resolved with Mike paying child support until she was 18, at which point she was allowed to use his surname - although the actual ruling was that it was possible, but not proven, that Mike was indeed her father. But, when her birth was registered, it was as Shawn Marie Love.

BJL:
Quote from: Andrew G. Doe on January 23, 2011, 03:15:53 PM

There are stories that went around at the time... but they were all second hand, so I wouldn't vouch for the accuracy of any of them.

Interesting point, however: the paternity case that her mother brought against Mike was reportedly resolved with Mike paying child support until she was 18, at which point she was allowed to use his surname - although the actual ruling was that it was possible, but not proven, that Mike was indeed her father. But, when her birth was registered, it was as Shawn Marie Love.

Shawn Marie Love...was Shawn Love the daughter of Sharon Marie? 

The Legendary AGD:
Quote from: BJL on January 23, 2011, 03:59:58 PM

Quote from: Andrew G. Doe on January 23, 2011, 03:15:53 PM

Shawn Marie Love...was Shawn Love the daughter of Sharon Marie? 

No. Her mother was Shannon Harris.

Fun Is In:
What became of Gage?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page