gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680813 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 25, 2024, 05:37:46 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What If The SS Box Disappoints You?  (Read 19096 times)
18thofMay
Smiley Smile Associate

Goin to the beach

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 07, 2011, 01:09:35 AM »

Were you not doing laps Phil??

It’s like he hired a fashion consultant and told her to make him look “punchable.”
Some Guy, 2012
"Donald Trump makes Mike Love look like an asshole"
Me ,2015.
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2011, 02:37:44 AM »

I'm not sweatin' it. A delay of months is nothing compared to waiting the previous 44 years.

Where does it read 'postponed' on the web? First time I saw it was just now. Is Mike in 're-write' mode again?

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2011, 02:45:53 AM »

I'm not sweatin' it. A delay of months is nothing compared to waiting the previous 44 years.

Where does it read 'postponed' on the web? First time I saw it was just now. Is Mike in 're-write' mode again?

Nope.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2011, 05:40:22 AM »

I guess that technically it hasn't been postponed at all since a date was never officially announced. It makes me laugh when Steve Hoffman posts things like that on his forum. He likes to lead us to think that he is in the know.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 05:42:10 AM by drbeachboy » Logged

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 07, 2011, 05:47:12 AM »

I guess that technically it hasn't been postponed at all since a date was never officially announced. It makes me laugh when Steve Hoffman posts things like that on his forum. He likes to lead us to think that he is in the know.

Thanks for bringing me (and others) back to ground level. Well, I for one didn't think July 12 to be ideal, but nevertheless I was very happy with it... but there have been stranger things in the BBs universe, I guess.

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
juggler
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 07, 2011, 07:19:23 PM »

Now, Hoffman has posted, "OMG. Why don't you guys listen?"

Listen to what?  He declared that it's not coming out in August, and now that the oracle has spoken everything should be clear?   What the...?    What about the other 11 months?  Roll Eyes

I don't know Hoffman.  Never met the guy.  Never interacted with him on the internet.  But for some reason, he annoys me.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: May 07, 2011, 07:48:47 PM »

Glad I'm not the only one. "Annoys" me is putting it mildly...

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx