gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 03:51:34 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Could there be a Special Edition of BWPS anytime in the future?  (Read 2268 times)
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« on: December 25, 2010, 06:31:49 PM »

Lately I've been blown away at how amazing the instrumentals for BWPS are. I have the 'Heroes and Villains', 'Cabinessence', 'Wind Chimes', and 'On A Holiday' instrumentals from the Vinyl set, and I can only imagine how amazing the instrumentals for 'Wonderful' and 'Look' are...not only that, but the 'vocals only' would be pretty nice.

So my question is: Could it be possible that the Brian Camp could issue a Special Edition of SMiLE for us fans anytime soon?

It wouldn't even have to be a boxset (hell, I would be happy with just a digital download), I just think that Brian's music for SMiLE (played by Darien's incredible band) should be just as celebrated as Pet Sounds. It is incredible music, and I think it deserves far more appreciation and consideration than it has been given.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 09:50:02 PM »

While we're on the topic, was an instrumental of the BWPS "Surf's Up" ever released?

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 03:04:58 AM »

While we're on the topic, was an instrumental of the BWPS "Surf's Up" ever released?

Yes, on the Beautiful Dreamer bonus CD (only available if you had ordered the DVD at LSL productions)

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx