gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 11:28:41 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Once Again, Carnie Wilson!  (Read 2833 times)
A Million Units In Jan!
« on: November 30, 2010, 04:45:40 PM »

http://www.popeater.com/2010/11/30/carnie-wilson-fired-fresh-diet/
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 05:32:15 PM »

I love this comment...

To those who want to slam Ms. Wilson for her weight issues, I'd like to say PUT A SOCK IN IT!

...because I had to fight the urge to reply with S-O-C-K I-T TO ME LOL

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 04:57:48 AM »

Fired for eating cheesecake. How rock n' roll can you get?

“We live in divisive times.”
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 08:24:29 AM »

Now, that's daddy's girl.....    Cool

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
Amy B.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 10:46:33 AM »

I was just going to say...She's a lot like Brian. Wow. Come on, Carnie. Quit the cheesecake business, if that's what works. It's like a drug addict becoming a dealer. I hear she's a great cook. Maybe she could become a healthy-food caterer.

JaredLekites
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 12:05:51 AM »

Poor Carnie.

Her musical aspirations have been forever hindered by such a petty thing as her appearance. I can understand when she was getting into the really unhealthy territory and it being an issue, but ever since she lost all the weight, gained some back, lost it again, had some nose jobs, gained more weight and lost it again it seems she's been doing a whole lot less music than she should be doing.

I wonder if seeing Brian's unhealthy eating habits (such as devouring an entire steak in 1-2 bites) when she was a child had an adverse affect on the way she handled herself.

jaredlekites.bandcamp.com/
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 04:23:15 AM »

I wonder if seeing Brian's unhealthy eating habits (such as devouring an entire steak in 1-2 bites) when she was a child had an adverse affect on the way she handled herself.

I guess none of us could understand what an affect being Brian Wilson's daughter and living with him, has on a child. Marylin tried the best to hide it but as long as you're in the same household there's no way of not being affected. Same goes of course for Wendy

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 05:38:21 AM »

Wilson Phillips are on "Good Morning America" this morning...it can probably be accessed the on abc.com 

The girls are great moms and are promoting their 20th anniversary album, which is a holiday album...

Gracious and talented women who are a credit to their families!

They did an interview with co-host Robin Roberts discussing their children and their work in the music business...
MD
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 09:20:47 PM »

Wilson Phillips are on "Good Morning America" this morning...it can probably be accessed the on abc.com 

The girls are great moms and are promoting their 20th anniversary album, which is a holiday album...

Gracious and talented women who are a credit to their families!

They did an interview with co-host Robin Roberts discussing their children and their work in the music business...

GMA interview...http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/FallConcert/video/wilson-phillips-20-years-harmony-12303565

Singing  "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day"...http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/FallConcert/video/wilson-phillips-performs-i-wish-it-could-be-christmas-every-day-12304408

Singing "Winter Wonderland"...http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/FallConcert/video/wilson-phillips-performs-winter-wonderland-12303940

Enjoy!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx