gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680878 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 01, 2024, 02:31:36 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Unseen Brother Studio - Brother logo - pricelist  (Read 5702 times)
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2010, 02:13:45 PM »

Is Brother studio still in Santa Monica?

The Beach Boys don't record there anymore.

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2010, 02:16:05 PM »

Is Brother studio still in Santa Monica?

Nope - Ed can give you chapter & verse, but basically, it's something like an underground parking lot now.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Joshilyn Hoisington
Honored Guest

Aeijtzsche

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2010, 04:15:49 PM »

It's condos, more or less.  Great location.
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2010, 03:47:01 AM »

Right around the corner from TrueTone music (the best music store in L.A.), so that's kind of cool.
Stephen W. Desper
Honored Guest

Maintain Dynamics - Keep Peaks below 100%

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2010, 07:15:17 AM »

That Wild Honey stained glass, is that now in Marilyn's home to this day? Did I just read that somewhere?

COMMENT TO WILLY: 

The Wild Honey Stained Glass was actually on each side of the front enterence door to Carl & Annie's home when they lived on Coldwater Canyon Drive. At least that is where the glass was the last time I saw the two panels.
  ~Stephen W. Desper
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2010, 08:58:53 AM »

So there were TWO Wild Honey stained glass windows - one at Brian's and one at Carl's house? Or was the one over Brian's door later transferred to Carl's house?  Because up at Brian's house where you recorded, Steve, you may remember one being there......

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2010, 04:32:16 PM »

That Wild Honey stained glass, is that now in Marilyn's home to this day? Did I just read that somewhere?

COMMENT TO WILLY: 

The Wild Honey Stained Glass was actually on each side of the front enterence door to Carl & Annie's home when they lived on Coldwater Canyon Drive. At least that is where the glass was the last time I saw the two panels.
  ~Stephen W. Desper

So what's happened to it now? Guess it's still in the house, so i hope whoever owns that isn't thinking of renovating....

How are things, Stephen? You haven't checked in for a while!

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2010, 12:31:21 AM »

COMMENT TO WILLY: 

~Stephen W. Desper

So what's happened to it now? Guess it's still in the house, so i hope whoever owns that isn't thinking of renovating....

How are things, Stephen? You haven't checked in for a while!

Didn't I recall reading that Jeff either has it now, or had it and then passed it on to Marilyn & Dan ?

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx