gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681443 Posts in 27636 Topics by 4082 Members - Latest Member: briansclub June 06, 2024, 07:10:05 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ripping Onlline MP3 And Suchlike, Help Required  (Read 3168 times)
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2010, 06:38:21 AM »

Hi everyone -

the Don is known in his inner circle to be a bit lazy when it comes to getting involved with... no, make that: he's had little time so far to study the technical ins and outs of burning a proper CD with MP3s and RAR files and so on.

I do have many pieces of music (legal, needless to say) picked from the web. They exist as separate entities on my HDD. How can I quickly burn the 12 pieces that originally belong to one CD (or old LP) onto one CD? In other words: how do I glue them into one string with normal pauses, and in the correct order?

Help is mucho appreciated.

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
grillo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 04:40:01 PM »

I-Tunes

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
― Richard Buckminster Fuller
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 09:59:01 AM »

Windows Media Player. Insert a blank disc, click on the Burn Files to Disk tab, then just drag and drop individual songs or whole folders from your harddive over to the playlist. Songs can be shuffled quite easliy if need be. Then just click "Start Burn" tab at the bottom. Trust me a 5 year old can do this. Hope this helps.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 01:00:37 PM »

I've had some trouble with WMP and transferring files to my sansa fuse mp3.  You have to preset your preferences on the drop down tab or else each time you connect the mp3 player to the computer it will copy/synch everything in your computer music library.
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 10:44:31 AM »

OK thanks guys. I think I will manage. Got some boots completley legal goodies I want to preserve for posterity.

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx