gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680849 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 27, 2024, 10:15:03 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: my pet sounds(the song) inspired song :)  (Read 2776 times)
puppet-pony
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2010, 05:46:59 AM »

I'm nowadays working on something I'd like to call an album, and got one instrumental song which I think is sometimes inspired by Pet Sounds(the song). Despite my usage of different of chords is very very limited. I'm not done with the mix or the planned fade out. Hope it's enjoyable and not boring! Smiley

http://home.online.no/~j-gnil/louie-and-banana-maybe.mp3
nobody is a chode
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 09:10:59 AM »

sounds like the High Llamas a bit

or like, Sean Lennon meeting with Sean O'Hagen over yogurt and green tea and coming up with some music
puppet-pony
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 01:08:17 PM »

sounds like the High Llamas a bit

or like, Sean Lennon meeting with Sean O'Hagen over yogurt and green tea and coming up with some music

Thanks for the response and for you listening Smiley I just heard some songs by the High Llamas, and I see what you mean! The other comparison sounds very lovely! For myself, I think it sounds like a mix of a poor mans george benson - breezin' and I wanna-be the surf-guitar in pet sounds Smiley
kwan_dk
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 01:32:41 AM »

Interesting piece of music. I like the sound of the production, especially some of the bass parts which are very Pet Sounds-like...

puppet-pony
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 03:26:15 PM »

Interesting piece of music. I like the sound of the production, especially some of the bass parts which are very Pet Sounds-like...

Thanks! If someone would bother, I'm very open and happy for criticism about arrangement or tips for production. I still haven't started the mixing of my songs, so would be nice to have some more things to put on my to-do-list.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx