-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 04:08:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Reccomendations for printing stuff from our Message Board
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reccomendations for printing stuff from our Message Board  (Read 4859 times)
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2010, 08:45:06 PM »

With all the great info we post here on the message board, from the definitive vocals thread to the honored guests forums...I'd love to save and print this stuff....but with trying to copy/paste this stuff to a document, all the profile/links/quotes/pictures get in the way, does anyone have a good way to save time and space on paper for printing replies and such? THANK YOU in advance.

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
SloopJohnB
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 02:50:47 AM »

There's a handy "print" button on the right, try it  Grin

I don't know where, but their music sends me there
Pleasure Island!!!!!!! and a slice of cheese pizza.
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 05:07:04 AM »

ah man, i am such an idiot, thanks     Wink

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
Jason
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 05:35:44 PM »

Sometimes I think some of our friends here are just as powdered as the Wilsons were...Smiley
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 09:05:31 PM »

Well, if you're referencing coke, that's a negative...I love other kinds of candy though   Wink Razz :3ds

~post of the century~
-Mikie

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: