gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 09:31:27 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Poll
Question: Rate Blondie Chaplin's first solo album

Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blondie Chaplin (Blondie Chaplin)  (Read 7086 times)
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2010, 02:57:43 AM »

Discuss, review and rate Blondie Chaplin, released 1977.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 09:18:16 AM by The Real Beach Boy » Logged

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
dogear
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 03:26:06 AM »

I've always liked the album, but it has been quite a whilw since I've listened to it.

Watson, did you hear this?
Paulos
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 09:32:55 AM »

I got this album a month or so ago and think that it's a good, if not spectacular, effort from Blondie. His singing is stellar as always and as I've mentioned elsewhere previously I only wish Carl's albums could have had the same rock'n'roll feel of this album. Nice to see that Ricky Fataar and Carly Munoz played on the album too. 3.5/5 for me.
Foster's Freeze
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 01:30:19 PM »

I always liked it too - Blondie was (is) so talented but there never seemed to be a good outlet for his music to get to the masses.

Mike's not a Hawthorne boy. The Hawthorne guys stuck together. The Wilsons and I always had a special bond. We felt like we were a team.
Mr. Wilson
Smiley Smile Associate

Surfs up around these parts.!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 11:40:08 AM »

I love this record..!!  The promise of The Flame music  comes to  pass and exceed expectations ..He set the bar high on the tunes  recorded by BB.. This lp is VERY good and proves Blondie is a fine musician..
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx