-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:32:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Dutchman goes for a roundtrip to northeast USA - where to go?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dutchman goes for a roundtrip to northeast USA - where to go?  (Read 13450 times)
Steve Mayo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2010, 04:22:14 PM »

angela and i want to thank you and your wife for stopping by today. we really enjoyed it. sorry i had been sick the past few days, in addition to the heart attack. it meant a lot to me that you would drive here and say hello. glad you did!
and thank you for the gifts. timing was perfect. and as soon as 2 of them cool down i will try those out also.....  Grin
hope the rest of your vacation goes well and you enjoy your time here.
once again..thank you for everything and for stopping by. always nice to see a fellow smiley smiler in person!

moderatorem non facit stultus est ingenio
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2010, 12:27:39 PM »

It was a real pleasure meeting you Steve. Much too short, but I really enjoyed the afternoon in Ashland. I hope the 'cold' gifts didn't hit you too hard (like most canons do  Grin  )
If you ever go to Holland, know that our guest room is always vacant. Smiley

Got back home today. Bit tired now, but I'll try to post a lengthy review of our adventures in the USA asap.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: