gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680749 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 06:34:37 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Summertime starts this weekend!  (Read 3683 times)
TdHabib
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2010, 08:16:47 AM »

I will say this, whenever Brian wants something on the setlist he gets what he wants, notable examples would be: "Let it Shine" and "Monster Mash." Also when Brian wants something off of the setlist, he usually gets what he wants: he's said that both "Forever" and "Warmth of the Sun' give him bad memories on stage and so he tries to keep them off the setlist.

I like the Beatles a bit more than the Boys of Beach, I think Brian's band is the tops---really amazing. And finally, I'm liberal. That's it.
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2010, 09:38:20 AM »

I will say this, whenever Brian wants something on the setlist he gets what he wants, notable examples would be: "Let it Shine" and "Monster Mash." Also when Brian wants something off of the setlist, he usually gets what he wants: he's said that both "Forever" and "Warmth of the Sun' give him bad memories on stage and so he tries to keep them off the setlist.

And don't forget, he hates Sail On Sailor.

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
Emdeeh
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2010, 07:58:48 PM »

Jeff can't stand the post-Holland stuff. And I'm not even sure he digs the stuff between Pet Sounds and Holland, either.

I'm pretty sure Jeff does dig at least some of "the stuff between Pet Sounds and Holland" -- he was one of the instigators, along with Carl and Al, when the Beach Boys performed "This Whole World" in 1988.

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx