gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680743 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 07:07:14 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Extra Beach Boys vinyl rarities available...  (Read 4499 times)
roll plymouth rock
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: April 02, 2010, 12:55:38 PM »

Hi, I'm looking to sell a few of my extra BB records to a good home. If this isn't the proper forum to be posting about this then feel free to move my post to the appropriate forum. Anyways, here is the list of what I have, all are in nice condition...PM me with any offers you may have - hoping to sell for cash but may be interested in a trade involving Landlocked. Cheers

-The Beach Boys: Live at Madison Square Garden November 1972. rare pressing, "Old Glory Records" listed on label
-The Beach Boys: The New Album (Fall 1976 Collectors Series #1). rare pressing, "Making Waves Ltd." listed on label
-The Beach Boys: California Feeling. I assume its an unofficial pressing but label is listed as Brother Records
-The Beach Boys: Ten Years Of Harmony In-Store Sampler Single LP. Caribou label, DJ copy
-The Beach Boys: German Fanclub only Greatest Hits LP. EMI Electrola label, assuming 1969 pressing as Do It Again & I can Hear Music are on the record
-The Beach Boys: Good Vibrations compilation MFP/UK pressing
-Mike & Dean: Rock & Roll Again
-Kathy Dalton: Amazing (Carl Wilson, Billy Hinsche on bg vox)
-Charles Lloyd: Waves (Mike Love sings on a few tracks)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 10:39:57 PM by SMiLE-Holland » Logged

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 05:58:43 PM »

Selling bootlegs on this fine website?!?!? *gasp*

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Don_Zabu
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 07:42:05 PM »

Wouldn't it be nicer to transfer them to FLAC and distribute them for free? This is rare, cool sh*t, and the common people deserve to hear it!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 07:43:37 PM by Don_Zabu » Logged
jimmyboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 08:51:15 PM »

hey Don, maybe the poor guy needs a few bucks!! in this era who doesn.t? You must be from Berkeley or someplace....
Don_Zabu
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 09:04:48 PM »

hey Don, maybe the poor guy needs a few bucks!! in this era who doesn.t? You must be from Berkeley or someplace....
Okay, a compromise: transfer first, sell the vinyls to die-hard collectors second.

And I do believe that there are more honest ways of making money than not charitably giving Beach Boys rarities back to the world.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 09:10:31 PM by Don_Zabu » Logged
jimmyboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 09:12:39 PM »

neener-neener!!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 09:15:30 PM by jimmyboy » Logged
roll plymouth rock
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 09:16:16 PM »

Okay, a compromise: transfer first, sell the vinyls to die-hard collectors second.

And I do believe that there are more honest ways of making money than not charitably giving Beach Boys rarities back to the world.

A little poking around and you'd be able to find this stuff online... and like the topic states, these are extra copies of records. Better to pass them along then to hoard this wax if you ask me

smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 01:26:42 AM »

A little poking around and you'd be able to find this stuff online... and like the topic states, these are extra copies of records. Better to pass them along then to hoard this wax if you ask me

@ roll plymouth rock:

in regard to the rules for this board...

3) Talking about bootlegs is fine. Posting messages asking for bootlegs or offering bootlegs is not fine. That's what private messages and emails are for.

... it would at least have been wise to use other words in your offerings. Yes, I know that with a little Google-search you can find these being offered by others as well. Still that doesn't make it a wise choice to openly offer them here like this. So you might consider some rephrasing of some of the words.

(otherwise we have to do it)

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
PaulTMA
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 06:11:58 PM »

So where's the link to download all of these?
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 10:43:20 PM »

So where's the link to download all of these?

If you read this topic properly, you'll notice these aren't downloads, PaulTMA.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx