gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680753 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 08:12:32 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: for those in the L.A. or OC or San Diego area...David Marks show tomorrow!  (Read 940 times)
Eric Aniversario
Smiley Smile Associate

Keep the Summer Alive!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 15, 2015, 09:23:37 AM »

David Marks is performing tomorrow at the Redondo Beach performing arts center. This show was not very well advertised.. I hadn't heard about it till Carrie mentioned it on Facebook last night. It's not on the BBFC site, nor have I seen it mentioned anywhere else. As a result, tickets have sold poorly. Only about 100 of the 1453 reserved seats have been sold. Probably more people are opting for the general admission terrace.

I think I'm gonna try and go. If you're in the area, you should go, he puts on a great show! I've been listening to his new Live at Sunset 2010 CD all week. I know that's a different type of show. But I've seen Dave in several different configurations, and he never disappoints!

Redondoconcerts.com
the professor
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 10:32:22 AM »

eric, the professor just got a ticket

thanks so much; why was this so unknown!!

Eric Aniversario
Smiley Smile Associate

Keep the Summer Alive!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 10:34:11 AM »

eric, the professor just got a ticket

thanks so much; why was this so unknown!!

No idea! I think maybe it was just a regular Surf City All Stars show, and David was added last minute to try to boost sales? Just guessing.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx