gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680856 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 28, 2024, 06:41:41 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Future Dennis Wilson  (Read 7730 times)
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2014, 01:33:53 AM »

Surely that should be "accusing me of hypocracy" or "accusing me of being a hypocrit"?

“We live in divisive times.”
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2014, 01:55:24 AM »

Don't waste your breath Surfer, Denny would want nothing to do with you

Don't waste your breath Jarhead, Surfer's thread has enough answers without your acid.

I'm neither a Hypocrite or a Troll, so your argument is invalid

I don't know how to tell you but on this thread you ARE a troll. A troll with good English, but still a troll.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 01:59:55 AM by Micha » Logged

Ceterum censeo SMiLEBrianum OSDumque esse excludendos banno.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2014, 02:11:09 AM »

Don't waste your breath Jarhead, Surfer's thread has enough answers without your acid.

I don't know how to tell you but on this thread you ARE a troll. A troll with good English, but still a troll.

I'm not a troll... Surfer has already admitted at least once that he is indeed a Troll...
This thread along with the many other Surfer threads are obviously nonsense and are some of the most ridiculous that has come out of this forum, as well as how this particular is to an extent fairly disrespectful to Dennis. It's like getting a dead person resurrected (and as someone already said, like a Zombie) and asking asinine questions like "Why would you drown bro".
I'd like to know why you keep coming to his defence... and I'd also like to know why I keep bothering on commenting on Surfer's threads?  Undecided

BTW Kudos on you for at least getting my username Jarhead correct instead of the obviously inflammatory "Jughead" that others have used Smiley
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2014, 02:23:51 AM »

I'm going to propose a poll on the topic of "should we just ignore all Surfers future posts ?" - put me down for a "yes".

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Peadar 'Big Dinner' O'Driscoll
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2014, 02:33:02 AM »

To me sir you are Heckler!    I would say to Dennis Wilson let's finish Bamboo album and we would go Surfin and check out the Surfer Girls then drag race through Drag City!  To be all Seriousness i would say to him why would you drown in 1983 bro

I bet you guys would be best friends. Bambooooooo needs more surfin music so I think you could have really helped Dennis.

Who would win the drag race? and would you get more surfer girls than Dennis?

The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2014, 02:42:38 AM »

To me sir you are Heckler!    I would say to Dennis Wilson let's finish Bamboo album and we would go Surfin and check out the Surfer Girls then drag race through Drag City!  To be all Seriousness i would say to him why would you drown in 1983 bro

I bet you guys would be best friends. Bambooooooo needs more surfin music so I think you could have really helped Dennis.

Who would win the drag race? and would you get more surfer girls than Dennis?

A drag race? Is that "fastest into a dress"?

“We live in divisive times.”
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2014, 04:00:19 AM »

John, post of the week.... LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Mr. Wilson
Smiley Smile Associate

Surfs up around these parts.!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2014, 11:19:09 AM »

Would someone please tell me where Drag City is..?  I have no idea.. Roll Eyes
Ovi
Smiley Smile Associate

They know I'm rock 'n' roll through and through.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2014, 11:36:03 AM »

To be all Seriousness i would say to him why would you drown in 1983 bro

Made my day.  LOL
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2014, 05:28:56 AM »

Sorry for the late answer.

I'd like to know why you keep coming to his defence...

What bad does he do? Mostly ask questions that seem pretty stupid to most of us. I just don't get why that should be annoying to me. Stupidity is not a sin. Surfer hardly ever posts outside the threads he created himself. If he was spamming other threads with nonsense, that would indeed be trolling. I haven't read all his posts, but in the ones I read I don't remember that he insulted anyone or behaved in a rude manner. If there are Surfer posts like that, please point me to them so I can adapt my opinion on him.

And I don't see either what about Surfer's question in this thread is disrespectful to Dennis. It wasn't Surfer who spoke of Zombies or ressurrected people. It wasn't sillier than "If Brian was 19 or 20 in 2014" and less silly than "If Dennis was reincarnated as a cat, what kind would he be?" The one thing that is very silly is Surfer's question to Dennis "Why would you drown bro" - not my kind of humor either.

So Surfer has admitted to be a troll? He'd be the first troll to do so. Do you think he meant it? I can't tell as I didn't read that post, I don't look at all Surfer threads, because many of them aren't really interesting. But if he is a troll, don't you think the best thing was to just ignore him? Trolls want attention, so don't give him any.

And if he really is just a bit naive, plus probably not a native English speaker, he should not be put down just for that. If that is the case, I do feel pity for him.

I'm going to propose a poll on the topic of "should we just ignore all Surfers future posts ?" - put me down for a "yes".

A very good advice for everybody who is put off by Surfer's postings.

The 4th Wilson Bro.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2014, 12:11:20 PM »

Not really.  A troll with good English would have said:  "I'm neither a Hypocrite NOR a Troll.  Just sayin.'
Kurosawa
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2014, 09:55:01 PM »

There at least needs to be some sort of standard for actual discussion and not inane topics. I'm here to learn stuff.

Member of the Anaheim Azusa and Cucamonga sewing circle book review and timing association (the double-ACASSN).
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2014, 01:25:54 PM »

Not really.  A troll with good English would have said:  "I'm neither a Hypocrite NOR a Troll.  Just sayin.'

That one slipped me, English isn't my first language either. I was referring to this comment here:

Good lord your English is Broken! But what do I expect from a Troll?

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx