gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680880 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 01, 2024, 08:06:06 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Glad to find this forum!  (Read 8496 times)
louielouie
Smiley Smile Associate

Have you ever been on an airplane?

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2010, 02:19:52 AM »

Hello forum folks!, i just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks to you for have been created this wonderful site. Iīm not an english native speaker, so i apologize if my expression is not clear enough.

Just a few minutes ago while doing a google searching about Domenic Priore i find this forum, and i have to say that this "accident" was a happy one, i am very glad and surprised, first of all for for the existence of a community specially dedicated to the legacy of one of the greatest icon in the history of popular music;and second,  i was  even more surprised for not having notice that this forum already exist, though i am a a truly admirer of Brian and the beach boys. So i decided to join if you donīt mind.

Iīll be glad to interact with you all and share points of view and fellings about the beautiful music  of the BB, so i hope to enjoy to be here, Thank you!!
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 02:44:55 AM »

Hello louielouie, welcome on this board.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
Jason
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 07:29:55 AM »

Our first Mexican fan? Awesome! Welcome to the forum, man.
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 07:09:51 AM »

Hi there Louie Louie -

welcome to you! Don't mind the unspeakable moderator name in the post just above. His real name is Bob, and he has a job.

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
louielouie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 05:41:36 PM »

Thank you guys for the welcome messages, and yes, I am Mexican Fan. And itīs a relieve to have the option to shorten Bobīs nickname (hello Bob!), unless he prefers otherwise.  Cheesy very funny nickname, sounds like the titleīs chapter from a Voltaireīs book, or the name of a  crazy Psychedelic band, lol.
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 05:15:53 PM »

Bienvenido! Hopefully I spelled that right. The only things here worse than the Brianistas are the Mike Love-lovers!

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
Jason
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 03:39:14 PM »

My name on here is a play on Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb. Dr UNH was an old nickname of mine here back in the golden days of Beach Boys online life, when the Brianistas lurked on the blueboard only.

Sr. Louielouie, que pasa amigo? Bienvenido a el foro. Nosotros somos amigos aqui. Smiley
louielouie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 09:03:35 PM »

My name on here is a play on Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb. Dr UNH was an old nickname of mine here back in the golden days of Beach Boys online life, when the Brianistas lurked on the blueboard only.

Oh yeah!, Kubrickīs film with te famous rocket riding scene1. I saw it so much years ago, and i remember just that scene, and here in my country was subtitled with a completely different title.
Sr. Louielouie, que pasa amigo? Bienvenido a el foro. Nosotros somos amigos aqui.
LOL LOL :lolGracias Seņor!
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 11:58:27 AM »

Our first Mexican fan? Awesome! Welcome to the forum, man.

Now, how the heck did you know he was Mexican?

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Jason
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 02:14:39 PM »

I've worked with more Mexicans than I care to think about, and I know Mexicanized English when I hear it. Smiley
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2010, 01:39:44 AM »

I've worked with more Mexicans than I care to think about, and I know Mexicanized English when I hear it. Smiley

Good band name. Mexicanized English. Must claim that. Is a bit hard on drunk deejays, I admit.

Jason
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2010, 09:58:34 AM »

It sounds like the name of a punk band with eternally ironic lyrics.
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2010, 11:56:01 PM »

Why did Tony Montana mutate into Dennis Moore and who is Dennis Moore anyway? police

smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 02:31:23 AM »

Why did Tony Montana mutate into Dennis Moore and who is Dennis Moore anyway? police

As for the last question: try google...  Smiley

I'd put my money on a Monty Python sketch

Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore,
Riding through the woods.
Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore
With a bag of things.
He gives to the poor and he takes from the rich
Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore.

But it could also be the a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives...
(although that would mean you might have to change his signature in "I steal from the poor  and give to the richGrin  )

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 05:18:27 AM »

As for the last question: try google...  Smiley

I'd put my money on a Monty Python sketch

Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore,
Riding through the woods.
Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore
With a bag of things.
He gives to the poor and he takes from the rich
Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore.

But it could also be the a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives...
(although that would mean you might have to change his signature in "I steal from the poor  and give to the richGrin  )

LOL

Jason
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 08:21:04 AM »

I took Dennis Moore from the Python skit, of course. It's one of the best of the later skits.

And as far as Dennis Moore the elected official, his Democratic standing effectively means that he tries to steal from the rich to give to the poor so the poor can use their welfare checks to buy crack and weed. Only in America. Smiley
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx