gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680599 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 12:38:07 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Scott Totten  (Read 6193 times)
donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2010, 08:03:24 AM »

I am reminded of the school student who disrupts a  classroom to get attention at any cost.  Or someone who starts a devisive arguement at a nice party.
Exapno Mapcase
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2010, 09:49:01 AM »

"Man, I didn't think someone would actually BELIEVE I have a banhammer in my pocket that I whack people with..."

I thought you were just happy to see him.

Honk! Honk!
warnakey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2010, 09:51:41 AM »

Disregarding everything in this thread except the first post:

Is this an interview with the 2010 Beach Boys?Huh I see a Cowsill, Mike Love's kid and 2 other guys I've never heard of. What's the dilly yo?
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2010, 11:58:54 AM »

Disregarding everything in this thread except the first post:

Is this an interview with the 2010 Beach Boys?Huh I see a Cowsill, Mike Love's kid and 2 other guys I've never heard of. What's the dilly yo?
It's an interview with Mike and Bruce's lead guitarist/musical director Scott Totten.

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
oldsurferdude
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2010, 04:47:23 PM »

It was supposed to be funny! Now I'm getting "threatening" little messages from Mr. Positivity (Oh sorry) THE REAL BEACH BOY!!!
That's not very positive now is it... And for record- I couldn't care less about that pathetic "little band" -However I do take free speach and threats seriously and will DEAL with them in tern...Really-I WAS being nice...

The Lovester might be a butthead, but Scott Totten certainly is not. No, he's not Brian or Carl, but just hear him do Ballad of Ol' Betsy...you'd be astonished.
ok, perhaps some would and then again perhaps some would not. Seems like a tad bit of hero worship going on here and if if you're not on board with this guy it could be likened to some sort of sacrilege. The guy sings well-so do alot of other people-difference is someone else wrote it.
donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2010, 05:31:08 PM »

Thing is, Scott is simply a nice, pleasant, guy, who takes the time to chat with BB fans.   I find it a treat to chat with a man in his position.   He just  happens to be quite talented.   He is the first to say he is not filling anyones shoes (see his earlier remarks on this thread)...just trying to be true to the music and legacy.   I have had the pleasure of speaking to a few of the traveling band members over the years and they have all been gracious with their time.     Speaks well for the legacy of my favorite group.   
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx