Thread for various insignificant questions that don't deserve their own thread!

<< < (1075/1426) > >>

runnersdialzero:
Quote from: bossaroo on January 14, 2015, 09:51:35 PM

the Hawthorne cover is one of the worst photoshops to grace an official release. cool concept though

I mean... it's not great, but it's kind of obviously meant to have a sort of "This was put together in Photoshop" vibe to it. Like, I don't think it was meant to be a genuinely believable picture, you know? Like the giant 20x30 poster of my ex-girlfriend's cats that I made her. In that sense, I wouldn't say it's one of the worst Photoshop jobs I've seen at all.

CarlTheVoice:
Thanks John K, I'm glad I'm not the only one to think so! :)

I have another question for you all. in Celebrate the News, around 1:28 there's a 'howling' in the background. I've been trying to work out who it is. Any ideas who it might be? I think Bruce, Carl and possibly Al.

Lee Marshall:
We're Together Again ?  written by B. Wilson and R. Wilson.  Who is R. Wilson? ???

By the way...on that photo-shopped [ Hawthorne.CA ] pic mentioned above...That IS David's house across the street.?  Yes?  No?  If yes...it would have been nice if they' had photo-shopped a neater lookin' car onto his driveway.  That little 'dinker' looks kinda lame. :lol

Michael Edward Osbourne:
Apparently it was the unrelated Ron Wilson for whom Brian produced a single for. Not sure if it's the same Ron Wilson that played in The Surfaris though.

Rocky Raccoon:
Quote from: Michael Paul Garneau on January 18, 2015, 09:04:35 AM

Apparently it was the unrelated Ron Wilson for whom Brian produced a single for. Not sure if it's the same Ron Wilson that played in The Surfaris though.

AGD has said it is not.  I've tried to find more information on this guy to no avail.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page