gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680823 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 25, 2024, 03:21:19 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My music  (Read 2436 times)
phirnis
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2009, 05:03:34 AM »

Go to this site in order to hear some of the music produced by myself over the course of the last seven years:

http://www.phirnis.de/

Most of the pieces to be posted there have never been released before and the blog is going to be updated on a fairly regular basis.
The music itself is of a decidedly experimental/electronic nature. Enjoy!

Cool Guy
phirnis
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 09:23:33 AM »

Just completed a 4-track music set called "Alpha" now available in its entirety at soundcloud:

http://soundcloud.com/phirnis/sets/alpha
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 02:50:24 PM »

Just finishing up these four now. I'll be honest and say this kind of music isn't really my thing (I was more into it in college and making it than as a listener). There were some sounds I really liked in each of the middle two segments. Anyway, just wanted to be sure you knew somebody was listening, I know how it can be posting to silence. Keep it up: original music is where it's at.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
phirnis
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 12:29:05 AM »

Very appreciated, Luther.

With this kind of music it is hard to find an audience indeed, but since I produce this kind of material mostly for my own enjoyment (clichéd, I know), it doesn't matter all that much. I've only just started to share this stuff and I'm fairly confident that every now and then someone's going to really like it.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 03:08:46 PM »

Awesome. And it not mattering much is exactly what makes it matter so much, imo. It's the most important kind of music.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx