gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681511 Posts in 27640 Topics by 4082 Members - Latest Member: briansclub June 10, 2024, 07:04:50 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: random and a little weird...  (Read 2120 times)
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2009, 02:45:03 PM »

OK, this is kind of weird.  I've been randomly browsing craig's list musician ads across the country, and I happened to look at this one:

http://binghamton.craigslist.org/muc/1427621843.html

I do believe that the pictures they included are random live shots of our lads from '83, just prior to Dennis' death, with DW on drums.  Take a look and see if you agree. AGD's site says the band did play Binghamton in June '83, but IIRC the Arena is an indoor, not an outdoor venue.

Anyway, it was just a weird thing to come across.
DonnaK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 03:16:13 PM »

Whoa!! That was a bit too weird for me....even with Halloween just around the corner!!!
SG7
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 03:42:57 PM »

Wow that is crazy!
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 07:11:20 PM »

Come to think of it...Dennis' last full show with the band was in Sept. 1983 at the New York State Fair, about 60 miles north of Binghamton, and that IS an outdoor venue.  I wonder if this could be pictures from Dennis' last show?
c-man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 12:19:01 AM »

Come to think of it...Dennis' last full show with the band was in Sept. 1983 at the New York State Fair, about 60 miles north of Binghamton, and that IS an outdoor venue.  I wonder if this could be pictures from Dennis' last show?

These look very similar to shots I've seen from their July 4th Atlantic City Boardwalk show.  Oh, and apparently Dennis' last stand at the L.A. County Fair in Pomona was closer to a full show than we've been led to believe...while he may indeed have shown up a ways into the show (for "Warmth Of The Sun", based on evidence from the audio recording), he apparently stuck around to the end...I bought some pics off e-bay, and Dennis is seen playing drums with Bobby, with Mike K., by himself, and doing "the dance" during "Barbara Ann".  (before anyone asks, I can't post those here or anywhere else...it was a condition of the sale)
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 01:21:34 AM »

Dennis looks sad.  Sad

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 08:58:11 PM »

His face is that one shot is real bloated. I didn't even know it was him.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx