-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:29:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Who do I write to in getting:Who Is Harry Nilsson? on DVD?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who do I write to in getting:Who Is Harry Nilsson? on DVD?  (Read 2824 times)
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2009, 07:05:42 AM »

It's been a couple of years now...been waiting and waiting and waiting... 

I was tryin to find LSL Productions' official website, and I can't even find that.

Any help would be awesome

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
endofposts
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 09:14:44 PM »

http://www.authorizedpix.com/wihn_home.html

I'm not sure if that information is up to date or not.  There used to be an LSL site, but I couldn't find it.  There's a separate David Leaf site with just a video of his appearance on Tavis Smiley, along with a phone number that matches the one on the link I posted.  I'm not sure what's going on with LSL Productions, maybe that's why there hasn't been more distribution or a DVD release of the Nilsson documentary. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: