gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680753 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 09:12:35 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: In My Room ( a capella)  (Read 2973 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« on: October 14, 2009, 03:12:47 AM »

Was bored off my ass earlier and had In My Room stuck in my head. Being that am in an instrumental band, figured it'd be a good idea to do an a capella track. LOL

There are about 8 different vocal tracks, all me overdubbed, all done in one take. using my web cam mic for recording. No pitch correction used either, although some of the notes are kinda painful and probably should have done so. There's one real *big* c*ck up where my voice cracks, but again I was just playing around. What I find really funny is that the very first vocal track I was actually listening to the Stack O Tracks version on headphones, and the webcam kinda picked it up.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ODLMJHH0

Feel free to laugh as much as you want, esp. when my voice cracks at around the 1:10 mark...sorry about that.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx