gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 03:59:56 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Holland Fantasy  (Read 3382 times)
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2006, 09:07:02 PM »

So i was thinking about writing a fictional story about goin with the guys to Holland...in an Almost Famous fasion...Going from the end of So Tough to the delivery of Sail On Sailor, the new single...
I wanna include everything from the album to Out in the Country to Mt Vernon to Carry Me Home to We Got Love...

would this be considerd to be in the Fan Fiction section of the site?

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 09:10:54 PM »

http://www.subreality.com/marysue/explain.htm

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 09:13:20 PM »

hey, i play shadowrun, but what's this got to do with holland?

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
SurferGirl7
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 03:17:09 PM »

Sounds like a great idea pumkinhead.  Smiley
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2006, 03:20:25 PM »

pumkinhead

heh heh.

Nobody gives a sh*t about the Record Room
rasmus skotte
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 02:20:28 AM »

And please then carry us home to Brian & mare living in Laren (writing the fairytale
- digging a hole), Carl in Hilversum and Dennis on the Canary Islands - all looking
for the roots of their Dutch ancestors in Amsterdam(?)

Comics/cartooniés
(Fun Fun FUNniés)/Graphic NOVELties
Manga/animé
Bande dessinée
Tegneserié
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 05:26:52 AM »

ah, i would hope to, but i dont know the story behind them tryin to find their ancestors....
what's this about digging a hole? the only thing i can think of is brian ordering his garden-tender to dig a hole for his grave...but i thought that was back here in California

~post of the century~
-Mikie

SurferGirl7
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 12:40:49 PM »

You are right that was only in CA...

It would be a necessary thing to add the cows that kept mooing loudly during the sessions  Grin
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2006, 05:10:22 AM »

good call...maybe that's the reason for their appearance on the back of the album cover

~post of the century~
-Mikie

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx