gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680849 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 27, 2024, 01:31:30 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: pet sounds 40th anniversary dvd  (Read 1122 times)
sleeptalk
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2009, 06:17:17 PM »

The DVD's six film and video cuts include a behind-the-scenes documentary, "The Making of Pet Sounds;" "Pet Stories," featuring interview with Brian Wilson, lyricist Tony Asher and members of the original 'wrecking crew" Hal Blaine, Carol Kaye, Don Randi, Frankie Capp and Tommy Morgan' the never-before-released 1966 promotional black and white film clips for "Sloop John B" and Pet Sounds, and an excerpt from the unreleased BBC television documentary, "Rhythm of Life," in which Sir George Martin joins Brian Wilson in the studio for a discussion of the album's musical significance.

i've never seen any of this stuff. is it worth the $20?
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 08:42:05 PM »

You've probably seen some of the stuff. One of those music videos is that thing where they walk into the pool with the raft over their head, I'm sure any fan has seen that hundreds of times.

This is the George Martin thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9z8xHkSMdo

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
sleeptalk
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 09:09:08 PM »

eh, okay. think i'll pass then.

thanks!  Grin
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx