gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681027 Posts in 27628 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 16, 2024, 08:15:34 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ultimute Christmas Album/1977 Christmas Album  (Read 4949 times)
variable2
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2009, 06:19:15 PM »

Really to me it just makes everything more life like. I never really liked stereo compared to mono until I got one.

where did you get yours?
MBE
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2009, 06:42:05 PM »

From Stephen in 2003. I really hope that he starts selling these again, the difference is amazing.
wallabie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2009, 07:14:09 PM »

The Christmas Album. If I am not mistaken Jardine and Love offered this Album to Epic Records didnīt they? Epic said no - means that the guys from Epic must have good taste.

Itīs absolutely sad that "Winter Symphony" and "Morning Christmas" did not make it on an album. Because some of this song ainīt not too bad - I always liked "Christmas Time is here again"... but all this remaked MIU tracks, what do they want with them?

As for the sound - my suggestion: Listen to the CD with lousy speakers and boxes, then you donīt mind the poor sound quality anymore Smiley

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day"
www.beachboys-germany.com
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2009, 09:58:45 PM »

Winter Symphony just might be the most overlooked, or unknown, song that Brian was ever involved in. Even if it copies Macarthur Park almost note for note.  Grin
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 10:03:44 PM by Jay » Logged

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Shane
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2009, 11:02:55 PM »

Speaking of the Beach Boys and electronic gismos, I've heard on several session tapes that Brian and Chuck are talking about something called an "oscillator".  What exactly is this thing?
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx