gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681456 Posts in 27636 Topics by 4082 Members - Latest Member: briansclub June 06, 2024, 10:18:04 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I was impressed!  (Read 2564 times)
daverockz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2009, 11:27:19 AM »

Nelly Furtado is coming out with a new album that drops on the 15th and I can’t wait to hear it! I heard her single “Mi Plan”, www.terra.com/nellyfurtado, and I was impressed. Even though I don’t understand Spanish it still has good beats that I can move to!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 07:28:01 PM »

Hopefully it will be more like her first 2 albums and not like the last one. Sadly, it seems like live she is struggling to hit high notes that she used to hit easily. She's still young, so wonder what's up.

Damn...this reads like one of my posts in the main forum! LOL

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 10:37:03 AM »

We need more "I'm Like a Bird" and "Turn Off the Light" and a lot less "Promiscuous Girl"!! Angry Angry

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx