gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 10:03:35 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who is Fudgie?  (Read 2507 times)
A Million Units In Jan!
« on: August 18, 2009, 12:47:14 PM »

A few of the pictures in the Heroes and Villians book say they're courtesy of a 'Fudgie'. Anyone know who the heck that is?
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 01:59:30 PM »

A few suggestions here. Take your pick.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fudgie
buddhahat
Smiley Smile Associate

Hi, my name's Doug. Would you like to dance?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 02:45:51 PM »

woah hope it's not no. 4

Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes ......
A Million Units In Jan!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 03:34:12 PM »

I'm not even gonna look  Shocked ....
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 05:11:09 PM »

I'm not even gonna look  Shocked ....

Wish I was that smart  Grin

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
Amazing Larry
Smiley Smile Associate

There's a new daddy in town...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 10:29:49 PM »

Thud

A discipline daddy.
LeeDempsey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 08:59:08 AM »

A few of the pictures in the Heroes and Villians book say they're courtesy of a 'Fudgie'. Anyone know who the heck that is?

Seriously, my understanding is that "Fudgie" was an anonymous alias for someone who was in possession of rare photos taken by other photographers.  However, simple possession of a rare photo print does not convey copyright permissions.  They were willing to lend the photos to the author/publisher for the book, but did not want the possible repercussions of copyright infringement to fall back on them.  Also I'm not looking at the book right now, but if I recall, some of the photos attributed to "Fudgie" may have been less-than-flattering, and the donor didn't want those repercussions either.

Lee
A Million Units In Jan!
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 01:35:40 PM »

Thanks, Lee!
Actually, with the exception of a picture of Brian outside of Brother Studios wearing glasses and an undone shirt showing off his huge gut, the pics aren't really bad at all. A pic of Brian dressed up for the Grammy's, Mike Love on stage, Brian and Landy, Rocky 'Stud Muffin' Pamplin.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx