gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681012 Posts in 27626 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 15, 2024, 10:52:39 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: random curiosity  (Read 5411 times)
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2009, 10:01:41 PM »

Some people here seem to be forgetting, or not knowing, that cocaine can literally put a hole in your nose. I believe the term is "deviated(sp?) septum". How much does your nose play a part in singing?

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Mahalo
Smiley Smile Associate

..Stand back, Speak normally

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2009, 07:16:36 AM »

Some people here seem to be forgetting, or not knowing, that cocaine can literally put a hole in your nose. I believe the term is "deviated(sp?) septum". How much does your nose play a part in singing?

Ones nose plays a big part in shaping the voice; besides, there is always the drip. Regardless, columbian marching powder will foda everything up in a person especially if you have unlimited money and time, i.e. Brian.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2009, 12:38:06 PM »

Perforated septum - Crosby & Stills have those.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Sheriff John Stone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2009, 12:54:58 PM »

Perforated septum - Crosby & Stills have those.

Didn't/does Stevie Nicks have the same thing?
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2009, 02:41:44 PM »

"As cocaine passes by the delicate vocal cords, it irritates them ... leads to the constriction of the blood supply to the vocal cords. After short-term use, some cocaine smokers report voice problems for months."

- The Cocaine Recovery Book, Paul H. Earley, M.D.
http://books.google.com/books?id=1ezyjd9AMqsC&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dq=cocaine+vocal+damage&source=bl&ots=exOkflqhlE&sig=I-LWmPDMR1lbjrHnYftVTKzgDCY&hl=en&ei=jNJ4StTEJ4GxlAeJxqiZBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7#v=onepage&q=cocaine%20vocal%20damage&f=false

Small problem here - Brian snorted, not smoked.

I don't claim to know how he chose to ingest his chemicals; I was just answering the question.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 02:52:16 PM »

"As cocaine passes by the delicate vocal cords, it irritates them ... leads to the constriction of the blood supply to the vocal cords. After short-term use, some cocaine smokers report voice problems for months."

- The Cocaine Recovery Book, Paul H. Earley, M.D.
http://books.google.com/books?id=1ezyjd9AMqsC&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dq=cocaine+vocal+damage&source=bl&ots=exOkflqhlE&sig=I-LWmPDMR1lbjrHnYftVTKzgDCY&hl=en&ei=jNJ4StTEJ4GxlAeJxqiZBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7#v=onepage&q=cocaine%20vocal%20damage&f=false

Small problem here - Brian snorted, not smoked.

I don't claim to know how he chose to ingest his chemicals; I was just answering the question.

True, dat.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2009, 02:58:52 PM »

My gods, you said "true, dat"!? I have lost a certain amount of respect for you. Well, not much. But I did chuckle.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

Sam_BFC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2009, 03:37:50 PM »

IS that because you didnt have much to lose in the first place?? loooool

Wink Wink

"..be cautious, don't get your hopes up, look over your shoulder because heartbreak and darkness are always ready to pounce"

petsoundsnola
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2009, 05:00:22 PM »

IS that because you didnt have much to lose in the first place?? loooool

Wink Wink

Nope: I love Andrew. Not like  Love Hug , but more like an appreciation for anyone who can write in complete, coherent sentences and uses sound logic.

Marie Jayne
Smiley Smile Associate

I get a lot of thoughts in the morning

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2009, 08:19:28 AM »

Ones nose plays a big part in shaping the voice; besides, there is always the drip. Regardless, columbian marching powder will foda everything up in a person especially if you have unlimited money and time, i.e. Brian.

I wonder how Mike Love would sound with a perforated septum?   Undecided

Come close, close your eyes and be still
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx