gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680740 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 11:01:35 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Have you gone through a [insert name] phase?  (Read 6979 times)
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2009, 01:51:05 AM »

Murry was likely a "two pump chump",  Shrug as well as a serial voyeur, shoe sniffer
and biter.

Nipples, veggies,  LOL. Thanks for the laughs, nobody - well executed and played.

LOL yup... nobody did his thang beautifully... either he/she was high as a kite or superbly intelligent. Or both. (Like Sherlock Holmes.)

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
PongHit
Smiley Smile Associate

AVOID MISSING BALL FOR HIGH SCORE • JeffWinner.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2009, 07:30:43 AM »

I don't think I've ever seen that photo of Murry before.  Where'd you find it?  And maybe more importantly: Audree ordered a bottle of milk in a restaurant?  I guess Murry drank all the rum they had.

''Only more damage can arise from this temporary, fleeting image of success known as The Beach Boys.''
—MURRY WILSON

''People are thinking Mike Love is crazy.''
—MIKE LOVE

''Mike Love? He's Crazy.''
—BRIAN WILSON
PongHit
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2009, 08:13:03 AM »

Who on earth would imagine Murry Wilson having sex? NOBODY!

Exactly; NOBODY started this thread, & NOBODY steered it into the Murry/sex topic, & now we are all thinking about it.  I can't believe I'm gonna type this, but: the Murr doesn't strike me as a physically active man...  & he did a lot of drinking...  probably had trouble getting it up...  probably just passed-out most nights after 50 rum & cokes...  so I assume he wasn't into a lot of acrobatics in the bedroom.  He probably just wanted BJs while he smoked that pipe of his. 

Ew.

''Only more damage can arise from this temporary, fleeting image of success known as The Beach Boys.''
—MURRY WILSON

—MIKE LOVE

—BRIAN WILSON
halblaineisgood
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2009, 09:55:03 AM »

Cool Guy
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 05:01:08 AM by PhilBriBallet » Logged
Surfer Joe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2009, 10:40:29 AM »

I've paid tribute to Brian over the years by gaining weight, growing a beard, lying in bed mostly since 2001, and starting a lot of projects that I won't complete within 37 years.

"Don't let the posey fool ya."

-Prof. Henry R. Quail-
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2009, 10:59:31 AM »

Oh got me, it sounds lame but Brian's 60's style I often try to copy

Hair, clothes, music, the whole shabang

This era no doubt

Music comes first though

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
PongHit
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2009, 11:54:55 AM »

Brian's 60's style I often try to copy
This era no doubt

Have you ever eaten a shoe?

—MURRY WILSON

—MIKE LOVE

—BRIAN WILSON
Surfer Joe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2009, 12:09:14 PM »

"Don't let the posey fool ya."

-Prof. Henry R. Quail-
halblaineisgood
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2009, 01:28:35 PM »

that murry stuff made me laugh. hard.
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2009, 01:35:26 PM »

Audree ordered a bottle of milk in a restaurant?  I guess Murry drank all the rum they had.
If you notice, it seems to be the end of dinner and they're drinking coffee and eating desserts. The milk was probably for the coffee.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2009, 02:19:26 PM »

Brian's 60's style I often try to copy
This era no doubt

Have you ever eaten a shoe?

I gave serious thought to it  Grin

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2009, 03:59:07 PM »

Zelig syndrome.   Posers.  They are everywhere!  Go to a concert....country, metal, gospel.......it's hilarious!
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2009, 03:45:22 AM »

I've paid tribute to Brian over the years by gaining weight, growing a beard, lying in bed mostly since 2001, and starting a lot of projects that I won't complete within 37 years.

LOL that one made me laugh...

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
Nicole
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2009, 04:23:10 PM »

I can somewhat relate. I'm a female, so I wasn't trying to copy the way Brian looked or dressed, but whenever I start getting really into someone, I have this habit of picking out all the things I have in common with them. And usually (probably just because I want to), I find a lot of similarities. Which sorta freaks me out a bit when I think about it now, considering what a troubling time Brian had mentally way back when...

It seems a little dumb, and when I think back to some of the people I did this with, I'm like, "What was I thinking, we're NOTHING alike..." I still do see many similarities between us, though, like in the way we think and act about certain things. For example, when I was younger (probably 13-15, old enough to know better), I was convinced that someone had set up cameras in the ceiling in my room, so I refused to get dressed/undressed, talk to anyone, or really spend a lot of time in there. When I read about Brian thinking his house was bugged, it reminded me of that time. I think the "cameras" turned out to be something from the wood in the attic that was poking down because we had foundation problems.

Just weird, quirky things like that....I'll stop now while you all think I'm just a little odd, lol.
nobody
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2009, 04:38:26 PM »

I can somewhat relate. I'm a female, so I wasn't trying to copy the way Brian looked or dressed, but whenever I start getting really into someone, I have this habit of picking out all the things I have in common with them. And usually (probably just because I want to), I find a lot of similarities. Which sorta freaks me out a bit when I think about it now, considering what a troubling time Brian had mentally way back when...

It seems a little dumb, and when I think back to some of the people I did this with, I'm like, "What was I thinking, we're NOTHING alike..." I still do see many similarities between us, though, like in the way we think and act about certain things. For example, when I was younger (probably 13-15, old enough to know better), I was convinced that someone had set up cameras in the ceiling in my room, so I refused to get dressed/undressed, talk to anyone, or really spend a lot of time in there. When I read about Brian thinking his house was bugged, it reminded me of that time. I think the "cameras" turned out to be something from the wood in the attic that was poking down because we had foundation problems.

Just weird, quirky things like that....I'll stop now while you all think I'm just a little odd, lol.

always paranoid that SOMEONE is watching or listening or hearing your thoughts is a definite sign of some mental illness

if i thought there were cameras watching me i'd be deliberately bizarre and put on a good show

it is interesting though to consider how these people may influence us. what if brian was together mentally through the years, didn't use drugs, didn't overeat, took great care of his family and looked out for his friends, etc...? would we also incline towards such behavior due to his power of influence?

it's like the whole issue of people becoming enamored by the myth of kurt cobain and other such people. what if the commonly accepted belief that kurt was depressed and killed himself turned out to be untrue? that's the major inspiration for many of the conspiracy theorists - to dispell that rumor in order to help others who identify with Kurt and feel that they must also meet a similar end since, if he couldn't make it, how could they? this is an important issue - most celebrities tend to lead less than noble lives, and their power of influence is incredibly strong, on a religious level due to the mass availability of their product, images, etc. for example, if all the tv and radio and cd and internet stuff was around in, say, the Prophet Muhammad's day, the entire earth might've been converted due to the power of his influence which affected the whole of Arabia in just 20 years time.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 04:41:31 PM by nobody » Logged
Mr. Wilson
Smiley Smile Associate

Surfs up around these parts.!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2009, 04:41:16 PM »

Nothing wrong with being odd..Its original isnt it..??..!!..Anyway i was born with a couple of tics myself..LOL.!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx